Yfw cardio day

>yfw cardio day.

What do you for cardio?

Today I'm doing plyometrics and jump rope intervals

just did 15 min on the eliptical

Going to do a 8km run today, most likely.

Got to work on my playlist.

intervals on the treadmill

Sex. Only sex.

Cardio is for bitches

How long does it take you to run 8km?

Crime

I pedal on the bike at 10-12mph for two 70-90 minute sessions twice a week. So 6 hours of cardio a week max.

Jogging on the treadmill, sprinting outstide if good weather, kickboxing, crosstrainer, or I just play football or basketball, cardio training is boring as fuck and sucks cock and I'd rather play sports as my cardio instead.

It's called HIIT. Don't waste your time on pointless shit like running on the threadmill for miles and miles.

i ride 25-30km to uni/back (total trip)
i run 5km
i swim in ze warm sea
>waiting on waterproof mp3 player to arrive in the post so i can listen to god-tier Dr. Karl podcasts while doing laps
i am actually excited for this

lift 3 times a week so it works well, but when i lift i lift hard

I made that mistake of only doing HIIT

>got really fucking good at intervals
>running a 5k outside was painful

Moral of the story - do both, feelsgoodman

Cardio does not kill gains baka

nothin

5 circuits of tabata 2-3 times a week, and cycling is my main form of transport. I really need to get into running though.

play 5-a-side football on Wednesdays and 11-a-side on Sundays

>swim in ze warm sea
assuming ausland cos of karl, so where is this

Cardio kills gainz raises cortisol levels which in turn lowers test

closest thing I do is muai thay training twice a week.

I used to run twice a week too after lifting but i'm currently bulking and therefore too lazy to fucking run. should try getting back to it though, kinda miss it now.

I stopped playing, it was a cunt for injuries, I missed so much lifting because of it. Maybe I was playing with the wrong people.

I'm getting into the habit of walking my dogs after I get home from the gym. Tried walking both at once but they're too stupid for that so I just have to walk each one alone so I double my time to about 30 or 40 minutes of walking each day. I know it's not much but I hate cardio so that's all I'll do.

I warm up every lifting pass with 10-15 min hard cardio on the cycle/treadmill

running outside

Jogging and swimming, I live in a comfy European village with cheap outdoor pools :3

Townsville QLD bruh, far north queensland where the tinnies are midstrength and the locals racist as fuck.

you?