Do girls lift for men? srs

Also, how do you know if you're properly hydrated before a workout?

Chad

Yes, I lift to look better for my boyfriend, and to be able to keep taking the pounding as he gets stronger.

>does [diverse group] perform [XYZ action] for a singular reason?
if your pee is clear before a workout, you're hydrated. Sometimes if you take B vitamins though it can make your pee yellow even while hydrated

Is that enough? Even when doing cardio? Don't you get dehydrated pretty fast?

Give it to me straight you guys.

Is it all about the face?

It's like 90% yea.

girls go to gyms dressed like prostitutes with their asses hanging out in an effort to get attention from men to boost their worthless sense of self esteem

Rape them

it doesn't matter how many hormones you take you are not and never will be a girl faggot

I wish I had sand nigger tier inhibitions so I could teach them a lesson on dressing appropriately

And the decent into another rape thread starts again.
RAPE EM

Do you actually have diabetes?

>Implying guys don't

Yeah I'm trying to look less skinnyfat, make big butt even bigger, and fill out sad saggy boobskin with pecs (although that probably won't be as successful)

do you not drink water whilst doing cardio or something wtf

I made one of the rooms in my house a gym room, so no, not trying to get the attention of other men.

Already have a hench bf to pound me. So no need to try to get the attention of other men.

Go back to /b/ with your trap obsession. People with vaginas exist, stop whining.

I've come to realize men don't give a shit how much I lift, and if anything it's a turn off to most of them.
I do it for me and no one else, haters will always be there.

>women
>diverse group
all of them want 6'4 millionaires with thick dicks, deal with it

Yeah, because insecurity isn't exclusive to either gender as a motivational force. Women don't have the same self-improvement culture though, so they're less likely to stick around. Also I doubt female insecurity runs as deep as male insecurity when it comes to lifting for sexual attraction. A man without a woman is perceived as incomplete, a woman without a man is seen as a workaholic/independent.