Pre Workout Thread

Sup Veeky Forums, what do you take as a pre? I like to shy away from chems so I usually just load up on carbs as a pre and take a caffeine pill since it's about the same dosage as a cup of coffee.

Pic related, eat one everyday with a low cal greek yogurt as a pre. It's god tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

ceretropic.com/dmaa-solution
a1supplements.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Definitely nothing sugary, makes me too comfortable and fucks up my workout
I usually drink 5-6 teaspoons of coffee with water, and eat some nuts

They're being sued for lying about the protein count

die shill

shitty protein shitty company leave my board

Just bought GAT nitroflwx, had high reviewed and I generally don't take pwos so hopefully it'll be effective

Lol how much did they fluff the protein count?

Is there any other answer?

It only has 4-9g protein

Per serving or the whole cookie?

UH OH... BUSTED!!!

OP I just ordered stuff to make my own pre-workout, it should be arriving today.

Caffiene, Beta Alanine, Cittruline Malate, Creatine, L-Theanine, & DMAA for when I really wanna fuck shit up. Also got some BCAA's for fasted workouts.

Also make sure I have some simple and complex carbs before I workout.

Where did you order DMAA?

A shot of rum originally and unironically

ceretropic.com/dmaa-solution

It's not cheap, but I figured I'd give it a shot.

Oh man, is that comparable to powder? 25mg would be like one baby scoop. It's gotta be different right?

The labeling is misleading it says it's 60 servings of 25mg. A lot of people take 25-75mg per session it seems like. There's 60mg in mesomorph I think. So if you really like DMAA you might not be saving a whole lot of money with this stuff, might be better off buying mesomorph. I didn't do the calculations though.

Yeah my bad, I didn't see that. 60 servings for $20 isn't that bad a price.
I avoid creatine so that's my problem. Always wanted to make my own mix.

I take L-arginine, BCAAs and a PWO.

The arginine definitely helps with my pump and BCAAs help with endurance. The purpose of the PWO is mostly just the stimulants and beta-alanine. Though I would like a good PWO, my current one is shit.

My buddy recommended Mutant Mayhem. Is it good? How about mutant madness as mayhem seems to be out of stock everywhere?

I'd like to try ricky piana's full as fuck but they're hard to get in europe. The original Craze was great, before they pulled it out of market. Craze v2 is probably the second best I've tried in terms of mental stimulant but it's expensive and I'm not sure if it even has beta-alanine in it.

If you want stim and pump get Mesomorph or Dust Extreme.

I started buying legion pulse and realized what an actual good pre-workout is like, but didn't want to pay $40 a container so I decided to make my own. The initial cost is higher but way cheaper in the long run, and you can customize it. If i work out later in the evening I'll go easy on the stims, for instance.

I might sell some to friends to make back some of the cost. I bought mostly 1kg bags from bulk supplements. If I get enough interest I'll start buying in 5kg quantities and it will get real cheap.

>I started buying legion pulse
I liked Pulse as well. It was really simple and had exactly what I wanted in to. But yeah price was a little shit. I have two kinds of preworkouts.

One I take just for the caffeine and BCAAs. The other is for extended lift days or test days. It's a weird balance, but I don't drink coffee anymore as I just use preworkout instead.

Mesomorph looks great on paper. I wonder about its availability in Europe. Couldn't see it on my regular store but anywhere within EU is fine. Have to google further when I get on a computer.

a1supplements.com/
Here you go buddy. They ship outside the US I believe.
It's buy 1 get 1 50% off right now. 50 freedom dollars for 2 of those bad boys.
Your shipping will suck but you'll live.

Coffee upsets my stomach. I also love the tingles from a good PWO.

I do the Rice Piano thing and make my pre-workout an hour ahead of time. Throw a bunch of ice in there and put it in the freezer. It becomes a slushie.

Yeah that's exactly what I want to do. I actually really like trying new PWOs, it's kind of a hobby I guess. But making my own is def a goal. Was just missing DMAA for my testing pre workout.

Definitely don't want to take that every day.

Shipping this shit through customs has me worrying. When it comes to supplements there's a lot of gray area what's legal where. If it's sold in the EU it's in the clear.

Theres better websites that sell powders just gotta look around. I just got 500g dmaa for $300.00 last august which lasts til 2019 but they lost their manufacturer.

You build a tolerance to dmaa so fast its kind of too bad, but that first week or 2 you feel like the juggernaut.

whole

and thats shitty protein, not high quality, so there is even less bioavailability from it, so less will get absorbed than the 4-9

Mix of this:
>Green tea
>Cittruline Malate
>Creatine
>Arginin-alfa-ketoglutarate

I looked around and couldn't find much. There's a lot of legislation currently happening. Also don't want to invest $300 on it yet.

Do you cycle on/off or just keep upping the dose? What's the difference between DMAA and Caffiene in your experience?

DMAA is extreme focus. Like caffeine if you had 0 tolerance.

holy shit source?