This guy claims to have lost a shit load of weight by not eating anything (At all) for a full month

This guy claims to have lost a shit load of weight by not eating anything (At all) for a full month.

Can anyone here give me an idea as to how bullshit this actually is?

youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/inRCKUeA4fY
berkeleywellness.com/supplements/vitamins/article/fat-soluble-vitamins
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he'll gain the weight back maybe even worse

I don't get this logic. Is everyone here lardasses or something? Eating is like exercise. The more you eat, the more you can eat. He's been fasting for almost a month. The dude isn't going to be constantly hungry like you lard-asses are.

youtu.be/inRCKUeA4fY
10 bucks on gluttony.

There is no fucking way.

Even if he did starve himself like he claims, losing 50kg (110 lb.) of fat in 28 days is the equivalent of burning 4,000 calories PER DAY.

He is lying out of his ass.

Not to mention how defecant he would be in Vitamin A,B,C, and K after about day 10.

There's also the loss of sodium, so even if he was drinking water, he'd still get dehydrated.

If you don't anything, you lose weight. That's just a fact. What exactly are you trying to disprove?

Some poor dumb kid is going to end up in the hospital falling for this ruse

The guy is claiming that this shit can cure cancer.

*eat anything

whatarevitamins

it's a pretty common thing with people who do crash diets, or lose a ton of weight quickly. and yes a lot of those kinds of people often don't have the will power to continue on into forever

You really people would just go on the internet and tell lies. Especially to profit from it.

except thats the joke of the video, he goes on to eat a tiny amount of watermelon and call it a day

Lets take his daily average kcal. 3000. 3000×28 = 84000.

84000calories = 24 pounds. He lost way more than 24 lbs

I literally just reported this fucking idiot

Who the fuck can grow hair that fast lol

Not all vitamins are water soluble shit head.

Some vitamins will not be absorbed unless there is fat present, ie taken with a meal.

He actually claims that he didn't take vitamins at all.

berkeleywellness.com/supplements/vitamins/article/fat-soluble-vitamins

what is science
what is biology
what is being this stupid
what is never going to make it

stop shilling your videos here you lying moron

OP here.

That's not my channel. I'm actually working on a video debunking him.

This is my channel:

Youtube.com/c/DetectiveHacc

I did too, some dipshit is going to hurt them self trying this

Not immediately. But he didn't really address the underlying problem on why he's was a fat shit. Lack of exercise, and the ability to eat a healthy, appropriately sized diet for the long term.

Most of the "Biggest Loser" competitors do shit like this, where they eat like 500 cal of chicken breast and broc a day while doing hours of exercise. Sure, it makes you lose a shit load of weight, but you're not developing sustainable habits you can take with you for the long term. The bulk of them gain most of the weight back (if not more) within a couple years of doing the show.

He lost about 50 lbs on the fast. He went from 247 to 220 with diet and exercise, before the fast. He went from 220 to 169 (51 lbs) on the fast.

He would lose ~3 lbs from his gut being empty, plus another 5-7 lbs from completely depleting his glycogen stores and the associated water weight. He probably only lost like 40 lbs of actual tissue weight.

>Youtube.com/c/DetectiveHacc

WEW LAD

I watched your video where you rant against a blanket. Yes I'm sure all of these publications are wrong and you are right,

You typically have pretty large stores of the fat soluble vitamins (K, A, D, E), and can go a pretty long time without consuming any before you actually develop a symptomatic deficiency. Also, consuming dietary fats is not a requirement for KADE absorption if you were to supplement them. It greatly helps, but your bile salts help with absorption by themselves. You won't be very efficient at absorbing fat soluble vitamins without dietary fat, but you can still do it. Just like people that are B12 deficient because they don't produce intrinsic factor can actually treat themselves with mega-doses of B12, since they will still absorb some even without the IF.

>I'm sure all of these publications are wrong and you are right
i dont know most of these publications, but if the guy says the opposite of what yahoo health and huffpost say, he's probably right lmao

>Shows plaque buildup on his tongue as "Proof" of his fasting
>Claims it's his body getting rid of "Toxins"

You better rip this guy a new asshole so wide that even the largest of dicks wouldn't be satisfied.

Can anyone actually find that source he shows claiming this shit can cure cancer?

I tried, can't.

To all get people saying this guy's bullshitting, here's a published case study of a 382 day long fast.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/

According to the full text, he was given yeast.

Pic related. Gandi after 21 days of hunger strike.

That guy was given both vitamin supplements and yeast the whole time.

This kid is claiming that he went 28 days with nothing but water.

>2017
>belivng thinks on the internet...

dude pls

I've considered fasting for a week. Four weeks seems way too long and dangerous.