Hey user, have you been hitting the gym recently?

>hey user, have you been hitting the gym recently?
>I can tell all that work has paid off, you look amazing!
>so besides working out what else do you do?
>you... you do have other hobbies... right?

yeah I race my shitbox at the track

This bullshit thread again.

Yes i do.
I've been making watercolor paintings of my city.
In the past 3 months i've been making more money from selling paintings than i have from my daytime job.

What have you been doing you dumb bitch?

Who writes all these dialogues? Some lonely autist?

Every fucking day the same thread

Probably just a bored dude who likes trolling autists on Veeky Forums

Yes I do, made-up girl who is posted on Veeky Forums solely for depressed gymcels to vent towards. Do you?

I wouldn't post them if people didn't have hilarious replies
pretty much this

i play video games
you ever heard of league of legends?

>Mooooom! I posted it again!! Lol XD

>Girl talking to me
>Need to come up with the least autistic response possible

T-thanks y-you too

is that seriously a girl you guys would like to have?

Uh yeah.
She's very pretty.
Tits could be bigger but then again I think everyone's tits should be yuge.

Those are D cups. It literally can't get any better than that without sagging and looking like shit. This isn't the anime world, you fucking weeb.

check.

"Fuck off cunt you follow me around in a swimsuit and ask me this same question everyday"

I can tell someone's work isn't getting paid off.

UM NO LOL I JUST LIFT BECAUSE IM AUTISTIC I DONT HAVE OTHER HOBBIES!!!

k now I'll wait to respond to the same fucking thread tomorrow

>"I haven't worked out in over a year lol"
Only correct answer

no, im boring.

>474747
Excellent digits my friend but you are sorely mistaken.
>It literally can't get any better than that without sagging and looking like shit.
>implying.
Sure it's not common to find a juicy rack with minimal sag but then again I'm not after bolt-ons.
That girl in OP pic is pretty young as well, her tits will probably grow.

y-yeah y-y-you to

nah m8 she's got sand on her legs, would not bang

>I-i uhh... yesterday I saw a funny maymay on imgur

A lonely autist that needs responses to tell his mom whenever he is confronted about not going outside.
>b-but, she said: "_____________"

Is smoking weed and watching anime a hobby?

What I actually say:

>> Sure, I enjoy cooking, going out dancing, learning anything I can, etc. (Essentially whatever will get her panties off).

>> What I'm actually saying:

No, no I don't. I hate everything, including you. The only two feelings I have are neutral and enmity. I lift because it prevents me from putting a bullet in my brain and I prefer to sleep the rest of the day after that so I can turn off. Go take your vapid shit somewhere else and let me be miserable in peace.

Read classic literature, fish, and fuck around with my army of penny stocks.

Fuck wit me

Are those cornrows on a white girl I see in the background?

BAKA, fucking Cali

Jesus take a chill pill dude

I'm old and disenchanted. You'll be there eventually. It's where old Chads go to die.

You would get three words of that out before she walks away and never thinks about you again. Then you'd go home, masturbate to her in the shower, and post that shit here.

Go outside nigga damn lmao

+1

You must be a liberal arts major. Did you read what I actually say versus what I want to?

I don't have an issue with smashing girls, but it gets old. We keep holding out hope for a female that has similar aspirations, mental fortitude, career prospects, etc., but they turn out to nagging breeding machines with little use outside of that.

I wish I had been born gay.

*tips fedora*

"Yes I post made up dialogues accompanied by your picture on a Himalayan throat singing forum.

I also play the ukelele, how 'bout you?"

>well hello there user! good to see a strong man like you around here
>say, having upper body strength like that, could you help me out a bit?
>I can't seem to get on the tractor, so could you just give me teeny-tiny push on my bum, now could you?
>user... what's the matter? you look so shy and blustered behind those big muscles of yours, surely you have built up your confidence along with them?

Sure, I do freelance design and I sell paintings on the side. Want to see my website? I've got some cool shit on there.