twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As in our own transformations?
Is this you?

>this is what i want

how many years should i expect to put into getting a body like pic on the right

>Uses roids
>"WOW SO IMPRESSIVE"!!

wew

you need to put in steroids, not time. it's actually probably achievable natty. leanness and vascularity might be a little hard, but it takes an unreal amount of dedication and probably genetics that you don't have.

also the guy made the transformation out of nowhere after lifting weights for a long time, so, steroids again.

>tfw Zac will never smile at you like that

Morphed into a true skelly

why is he more attractive on the left? this makes no sense :S

How do I achieve satyr mode?

>not saving his uncensored pic
Poor form user

fuck i didn't know he started as a skellington
clarence is a boss i don't care that he's not natty

because you're not feminine enough to be attracted to the right and you're not masculine enough to prefer women

yes. even if he is on something (and he probably is), he pretty much achieved monster mode way before he started using anything, so he still have a lot of merits. 18 yold clarence would beat 70% of this board's lifts

clarence looks like a lonely incel except with a giant body.

women want robust LEAN greek goods with amazing faical aesthetics.

clarence is a pale aspie cuck who lifts a shit ton.

Shame about that face though

he needs a tan, make his eyebrows more bushy and darker, shave his head and mayget jaw implants

18 year old clarence would crush 100% of this boards lifts, he was c&j 180kg at that age, don't think anyone on Veeky Forums can do that

Yeah I bet he gets NO girls. Like, they laugh in his face when he even talks to them.

He looks like filthy frank

>robust
another word ruined by you autists

Because he was like 18

Is this Sam Hyde's little brother?

frog is pretty close

I'm a year and a half down the road, and I don't plan to stop anytime soon. I was weighting in at 122lbs at 5'11 and spent all my free time masturbating and playing league. Now I'm 6'0 165lbs (planning 180-190 in the long run), play sports for my school and stuck to no-fap because girls are better than a handy dandy.

>The first pic. 16
I don't think I ate differently the first 5 months I started lifting (Having 4 moms and no dad really doesn't help growth :P). I couldn't bench the 45 lbs bar until 1 month after I started, and used 10lbs dumbbells for *Curls*. (I just swung my arms around for 4 months until gym bro helped out.)

>Second pic. 17
I started eating more than 2000 calories a day, and focusing on different parts of my body other than arms. Became friends with all the gym bros at my gym, swore off junk food and stopped beating my meat 24/7. Body dysmorphia hadn't set in yet and I got a lot of puss at school from the nooby gains/confidence. I was benching half a plate (With flared elbows, rip shoulders) and moved onto 20lbs dumbbells. (With a Plate squat :))

>Third pic. 18
This was taken 2 weeks ago while I'm doing another year of lean bulking. I've started to pick up more mass than before due to free work meals (Chipotle all you can eat). A 3,500-4,000 calorie diet with a 30 minutes of cardio in the morning before school, and going to the gym 5-7 times a week. Now body dysmorphia is in full effect only making me work harder. At 185lb Bench and curling 30-35's like paper. Squat has also hit 2 plates, and I've never been happier in my life. Thank you Veeky Forums for teaching me a lot over the past year, and finally being able post being 18. :)

Great job, user. I'm glad to hear about your all-around self-improvement.

Thanks man!, you gonna post something yourself?

Can't post it here anyway, it's not 18+. Plus I didn't want to look at that moth cacoon of a dick in my phone

grats dude, but how do you have 4 moms?

My Mom had a husband for sometime, she got pregnant and my dad passed away when I was 2 in a car accident.
>Then
She turned out to be lesbian and got together with My second* mom, until I was 13 when they got divorced.
>Then
My First Mom and my second Mom got married to other chicks making me have 4 moms, because my Second mom still has godmother stuff going on. I know each one very well, so mother's day is a bitch. But father's day is ez af.

is the before pic just no lifting and low bf?

Clarence was so much better looking when he was younger and natty.

Do you really get all you can eat at chipotle? If I got that I would eat $50 worth every day. Also tell me the best ways to Jew chipotle

My break consists of 2 Extra chicken bowls with guac and I take 1 home every night I work there.
Yea get the app that gets you free chips and guac, and come during busy times so they forget it's extra meat and shit. that's about it.

Damn there's an app for free chips and guac. I don't get it all the time but when I do that extra 4 bucks hurts. The free food thing is a pretty sweet deal though considering you get have like $30 of food per shift. Is steak off limits or what cause I would totally take that over chicken.

*You can eat anything*
But you have to finish the meal, and not throw it away. Thanks it, also 90% of tuition :)

90% of tuition?

legs stayed the same..

After i cut, I'll be a bit bigger than left Zac.

90% off my college tuition

Nine months apart

Gained 30lbs

my arms grew 3.8cm these past 3 months. feels nice

Still a long way to go, but coming down

holy looking good bro

jesus christ what an archetype of a douchebag

nice roids, man.

Thanks man. I was Veeky Forums at one stage but fucked up and got a gains goblin. Never again, not worth it man. Hoping to be back to where I was in a year or so

3 months.... idc what he was on that's impressive as fuk. Cycle please

looking juicy brah.

You can try another hairstyle u know?

Mirin.

this is a nice comfy thread. proud of you guys. they're getting pretty loud out there

That sounds too good to be true senpai. Maybe I need to quit my sales job and go work for chipotle so I can finish my bachelors finally

It's dependent on the campus, and the state of help you need. But it's mostly 75% and up

you look like a character from Fable

Fuuark I was just thinking about replaying Fable like an hour ago

FFFFFUCK YOU CHAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice fakes.

>FFFFFUCK YOU CHAD
it's not a chad, it's a guido

Hambeast too big to fit in box to lesser Hambeast. Still got a ways to go.

115kg 2010 / 88kg 2017

You still got your girl?

Of course not, he ate her for gains

dis

Looking sweet dude. How long had you been at the gym in the first pic?

user, you into muslim girls?

they love anal, so yes

About 6 month with shit diet (ate way to little)

kek this

You leave Swole Potter alone ya hear!?

Obv. still problems in lower gut and chest with the fat.

Doing IF and 4xWeight lifting and 2xKickboxing per week

Went from 94kg to 72kg

jimmy fallon?

>roiding for this
kek

Already the third time someone call me this, do I really look like him ? kek

progress is slow as hell, because i only make gains during winter and lose 80% of it during summer. just can't force myself to eat with those temperatures

Are you his son or something?

Only the squinty "probably stoned" eyes.

oh boy

nice shoulder width, keep it up user

Nice. Now its time to start gaining mass

Actually I wanted to wait until I'm rid of all this fat

no, its not only the eyes. head shape, hair color, same chin, same proportions. if it was only the eyes, a lot more people would doppelgangers of others. One feature alone does not make the resemblance uncanny, but in this case he looks like his younger brother. Astonishing

Well no, but thanks you took the time to make the pic

Holy shit, that's too funny. How do you feel about that anyway? Are they all fat

meh famus nao?

18yo Clarence was already absolutely stronger than 100% of this board, very very seldom do I even see estatting higher than his lifts at 18

You could definitely lie about it to get pucci

Well unfortunatly I'm german, not every girl knows him

I get asked if I'm related to Gordon Ramsey. Apparently I look like a younger version of him

haha that looks absolutely retarded

now you HAVE to post a pic you know

Ever cosplayed a JoJo?

I'm pretty sure the same shirt was worn to show how much he transformed, but holy fuck at the complaining autists lmaooo. Insecure much

Fuck I'm retarded. Repost
>older photo, lost a bit of weight but cut hair short. This is the one where I most look like him

>(and he probably is)

He IS on shit, it's fucking obvious to anyone who has spent more than 3y at the gym and actually knows how normal people progress without any drugs.

Clarence pre roids was around 92kg, but he wasn't all muscle then, he still had some flab that you normally find in ppl that don't take steroids and focus on strength.

He had very low vascularity, which is normal for people that aren't on a lot of shit.

Clarence kennedy pre juice squatted 231kg for 8 reps at 92kg bw

youtube.com/watch?v=CC_V9YNBiPk

He was ridiculously strong even before juice, almost as strong as he is now too at least on the odd lifts.

Does he compete ? Is he going to be in the 2020 Olympics or what? I always seem him posted around here and he's definitely a genetic freak

Nice, no more man boobs! Great work!