Why do you lift?

Why do you lift?

To fuck white women with my mulatto cock like pic related while their husbands are deployed

TO PREPARE FOR THE RACE WAR

DOOOOOOOOOOOOS VELT

Primarily for health reasons. I work at a hospital and I don't want to be one of those patients who can't even get out of bed due to years of sedentary living + shit diet.

I don't.

t. r/asianmasculinity

Was this a serious post?

To set the example for my son.

that subreddit is shit just like /pol/, kek.

>literally triggered by the simple idea of a white family
What a time to be alive.

go find your safe space and leave the white women to us.

faggot

Ayy lmao

Be quiet, you plebian. Once we have power, we will wipe you shitskins off the planet.

>tfw asian male
im gonna make it brahs

Haha, you antifa faggots should fear us. We have more internet meme power than you leftists cucks will ever have.

But Asian men don't get the most responses from any women.

why do /pol/ faggots always shit things up.

can tell if serious or not

Male pattern baldness from my mom's side of the family. Going to shave it and would rather have one good thing about my appearance than none.

I'm actually really sad. I loved my hair. I'm only 24.

>lifting for women
Don't care. I'm still gonna lift and make it brah.

To prove to myself that I can, to claim myself as my own.

To keep up with the younger guys in my unit.

ayy lmao implying these arrows mean anything when i'm balls deep in your future wife every night

Because ideology is trash.
Ideology fags will shove that shit wherever they can, no matter what team they bat for, because nothing is worse than Outgroup having an opinion.

idealogues are everywhere on Veeky Forums,

was the /pol/ derailings/leaks always this bad? only been posting since late 2015

If you want to play the ''your side is ugly'' game, you're really at a overwhelming disadvantage, brah.

Been that way ever since I can remember. Actively poasted ~4 yrs ago, lurked for a long time before that, been on hiatus from it for 3 years.

>actually admitting that you're a newfag
Kill yourself. You're worse cancer than /pol/ will ever be.

cause i'm ugly as shit

>These spooks will never understand the power within themselves
>mfw

Both sides have ugly people lmao. Do you expect a regular amount of attractive people to to be protesting for the alt right or antifa? fuck no. its always the uglies that are doing this protest shit.

t. triggered pollack

well as long as this site exists, /pol/ is gonna keep shitting up the boards.

This

>Why?

TO BE STRRONG

Why are those pigs out of the farm?

Why is the namefag out of r/fitness?

triggered germanic

For me.
I'm married and have a kid. He's too young to understand, and the woman doesn't give a fuck about being fit. She even doesn't care to have sex.

So I lift for me. H-hold me bros.

I lift because I don't want to give my children weak genes. I know that lifting changes my appearance, my body-brain chemistry, and it develops character, all for the better. I have to be strong enough that people can rely on me. I must make my body a testament to the mighty sun's shining glory. I must make myself a bastion in my home and the motherland. The Jews and Niggers must tremble at my glistening physique, and black bile must protrude from their anuses when I flex.

I caught my girlfriend having sex with my coworker. I just want to lift the provider male feels away...

To be the best version of myself that I can be during those wretched times we live in atm lads.

Pic related in short.

to look good

Long story. Prolly too long and pathetic for this thread

Same

>girlfriend having sex with my coworker
bro... I'd be fucking depressed if this happened to me. Are you ok, user?

>response rates all below 10%
>only +/- 3%

Lmao best you can do cumskin? Pick up 3% more girls, online dating where only used up whores go?

so many cucks with yellow fever

Yeah. It happened on Cinco De Mayo, and I've just been focusing on me for now.

Thanks for the concern though man. Wondering if I should fuck a fatty to cope.

This is the reason why I have trust issues. I think fucking different girls would be fun, but I don't think it'll fix the root issue. It'll take time, but you're gonna make it brah.

I was with it till about halfway when you went weird.

To be able to spread my ideology. People like listening to pretty people and trust them more.

Isn't it tell how as soon as a picture of a happy young White woman and healthy White baby are depicted... then the Muhdiks wish to fuck it all up, then scream racism if anyone doesn't like it.

Actually the Anti-Whites Whites are the worst. They'll physically attack you for not being cool with that.

BOTH Muhdiks and Anti-Whites support White Genocide.

This isn't about the humiliation of our race, it's about it's destruction.

What opinions do you have?
Let me guess, radical egalitarian ideology?

Honestly.. I think it's to feel better than other people, to get strong as fuck/be in good shape so I don't become decrepid one day, to see my natty limits, to look good and impress, to attract women in about that order.

Anyone else?

Pretty much. It feels good brah.

So when the weekly black, latina, or gook girl asks if I will take them on a date, I can spit in they're face and instead collect more red ants for my insect farm.

To loose weight for now.

Get triggered Mulatto.
>Because ideology is trash.
>Proud card holding member of the local commie anarchy group

These surveys don't mean shit

One day my waifu will be real and I WILL be strong enough to OHP her many times.

> tfw Persian and all friends are Caucasian so dunno who's side I'll be on

>These surveys which demonstrate a result I don't like are shit
t. nigger

Persians are white brah. Same haplogroupings. Couldn't imagine being Persian, having your entire culture and history get fucked and ruined by Islam and not replaced by anything worthwhile.

So I can feel superior to those that don't and look down on them.

This is a bad goal

Which ones do you think actually plan on getting Veeky Forums?

What, I can already OHP a decent amount.
I'm a connoisseur of big chests so I'm working on building my own as well.

They are absolutely not. I worked with Iranians they're like a cross between Indians and Arabs.

>To be a superhero for my son
>To be better at my martial art
>To be happy in my own skin

Those are the top three

Persians are as white as a pile of horse shit user. Don't let the greasy little hair balls fool you.

*Fixed it for you user

With you all the way

Lifting won't change your genes you inbred nigger, and it won't stop your children from being as autistic as you either

Iranians =/= persian

Majority of Iranians are just Arabian/Iraqi scum.

i'd fuck girl on right and girl second from right desu

Persians are Aryan bro. That's what the name Iran literally comes from

I lift to repress the darknes within. Everyday I dream of waking up as a qt trap waifu, but I know it's wrong and sick. I must become manlier and manlier and defeat these shameful feelings.

>necklace that says cunty
What a great investment. And these fucking idiots wonder why they can't afford a house.

Idk my bff Jill?

I play basketball so I gotta keep my body in check to dominate on the court

There is a half Asian girl in my class and she's pretty cute desu. I generally prefer white women, then mixed race then pure bloods of other races.

You can get it fixed, breh.

> Why do you lift?

I dunno, I like it I guess.

>Why do you lift?
Definitely not for women, we're above that r-right guys?

why is his head so small compared to his hands?

To be a better man.

pic related

Not the ones who shitpost all day on anime forums about how they're being opressed for being called racists for saying "niggers should die".

>girl
haHAA

For Ai.

>3DPD

>They'll physically attack you for not being cool with that.
What's why you have a CCW permit.

Is it working?

should be bred out for poor eye genetics

men don't have baby making hips like that regardless of whether or not they put on a dress and wig

don't you just love that sexual revolution?

I dont know anymore

Its just a routine now

Oh that makes sense

/pol/tards are ugly, so they use the whole "pure blood" thing to pretend they are superior

health and to be stronger. I have always been really weak and a skeleton

most /pol/tards are non-white
just like how most Veeky Forumsggots are straight, they just will never get girls because they dress like school shooters