How much do you think Donald Trump could reasonably squat?

How much do you think Donald Trump could reasonably squat?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/17/opinion/trumps-fbi-comey-statements-are-not-an-obstruction-of-justice.html
huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57c2f2a1e4b0267344507f50
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/27/the-strange-tale-of-donald-trumps-doctor-letter-just-got-stranger/?utm_term=.9a95e8799cf8
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/why-2016-election-polls-missed-their-mark/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/why-2016-election-polls-missed-their-mark
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More than obama

very little

I don't know, but the pic on the left is how low he will be able to go.
>it'salwaysasstograssifyounevermowthelawn

lol not a fucking chance. not even >bbc shitposting obama was actually in decent shape and like half trumps age

he's the third most obese president ever, in his seventies and a lanklet. dude probably can't even sit down

12 oz.

Obama was fucking kipping his body to do dumbell flies with like 5lb weights

Someone post the gif

>obama was actually in decent shape
oooh boy

Dubya is the fittest president of all time and he probably doesnt squat 1 pl8.

He could sink a ball.
I doubt Trump would even sink in water.

he played pick up basketball every day

trump couldn't run farther than 2 feet lmao

I want to run my finger over his little pucker lips and then lick it

The only thing Trump can squat is his stool sample lel

inb4 supreme leader tier delusion posters.

I don't believe there have been 2 fatter presidents.

quarter squat smith machine with 25's on each side. With the pad.

A man that can throw a football like trump has ten times the test of Obama

Taft and Cleveland.

Generous.

not even the alt right likes trump anymore

Considering hes a 70 year old man maybe one plate.

Maybe a half rep with the bar, need to be careful he can't have much inner energy left

the average young person can't even squat 1 plate. what the hell are you smoking

Yes we do. Sieg Heil emperor Trump!!

I think you're being unfair to Cleveland. Trump looks fatter.

Larpers don't count.

Cleveland was 5'11 manlet
trump is 6'4

Enjoy it while you can, m8.
Doesn't happen every day that a president accidentally admits to a federal crime on national television.

For someone that whined a lot about previous presidents playing golf and thinks sports will suck all your energy, he sure does play a lot of golf.

obama would sink in water(blacks have no natural buoyancy)

You literally have no evidence anyone stopped liking trump m8

even the ((polls)) which will never be believable now dont show much

you all lost your passive aggressive tactics are sad

Ehh you're kinda right, maybe half-plate

what crime is that?

Ever seen Obama try and throw a baseball

kek

Golf isn't a sport.

Reminder that Trump grows in height as he grows in weight just enough to keep him out of obesity territory. Mysterious.

In all seriousness Trump is a manlet. Jeb Bush is 6'3 and towers over the guy in lifts.

Sorry m8 its been confirmed by his doctor

your really getting that salt out huh

His approval rating in kg and not an ounce more

18 U.S. Code § 1505

cont, and i was off by a inch he is 6'3

lmao yeah Taft was a fucking whale

>18 U.S. Code § 1505
sorry m8
nytimes.com/2017/05/17/opinion/trumps-fbi-comey-statements-are-not-an-obstruction-of-justice.html

You drive around in a giant mobility scooter instead of walking while you play the sport, should explain how strenuous it actually is

It's looking possible that Trump might for real go bankrupt along with most of his heirs if some of the shit in the investigation has legs.

neither can 99% of powerlifters but they squat more than you ever will

>if some of the shit in the investigation has legs

oh child HAHAHAHHHA

not with a jewish son in law he wont

can't fucking wait until Trump is impeached.
Putin's cock holster

2 SCOOPS

>says increasingly nervous man for the 40,000th time

this cry wolf shit is the best thing to happen to corruption in washington hahah

He's really fat as shit

Thank Christ his ass is on the way out the door.

I don't believe that. I sat in a chair all day for multiple years and squatted over 1pl8 working weight my first time in the gym. I was 6'1" 170 lbs at the time

Why does the left like to lose so much?

Yeah, I'm not talking about the memo or the twitter threats. I'm talking about the actual firing.
Though I'm sure he will never actually be charged with it. Unless they uncover true ill intent.

Yeah, it's going to be great when trump and half the republican leadership get tossed in the dumpster.

Yeah Bornstein seems legit.
huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57c2f2a1e4b0267344507f50
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/27/the-strange-tale-of-donald-trumps-doctor-letter-just-got-stranger/?utm_term=.9a95e8799cf8

Rather than measure him, Trump just emails him the new height to sign off, amd then gets the bill in Italian. It's fucking sad.

70% of americans have an unfavorable view of him.

It ain't just the left who hates him now, boyo.

he covered his ass with that letter, unless someone can prove with evidence the reason for firing him was related to an open investigation all we have is heresay

wow should of stuck to being wrong and not even more wrong

Firing the boss of the guys in the FBI doing the investigation does not stop the investigation and never was implied to.

any more reaching?

((polls))

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA gasp HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA inhale HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I'd honestly be surprised if he could squat the bar due to god awful balance and stability. He could deliver power for a 100lb squat MAXIMUM.

6'1"
170 lbs

isn't the average person.

>heresay
Do you mean heresy or hearsay? Either way you don't know what you're talking about.

Yea I remember when he only had a two percent chance of winning....cant argue with polls

70% of americans hate whoever is the president

also do you think there's going to be an emergency re-vote if enough people dislike him? why would unfavourable polls mean he's "on his way out" when he has over three and a half years left minimum?

>if I do what he expected that means I'm valiant!
>headstrong and blind to fault!?N-no, stop talking

If you do not think trump is obese you're an amerilard.

And exactly what happened was within the margin of error.

I swear to god you fucking faggots cannot even do 9th grade math. Please fuck off.

No m8 the fucking polls for each state when taken individually were so fucking off it almost destroyed every major pollsters career.
HAHAHAHAHA this fucking guy HAAHAHAHAHA

>304 vs. 227 is within margin of error

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/why-2016-election-polls-missed-their-mark/

>mfw Trump gets hanged for treason

95 lbs

lol caring about politics is for fucking fags

I have an unfavorable view of him and I still support him because of how buttblasted he makes the autistic left.

>and I still support him because of how buttblasted he makes the autistic left.
Jon ur demons etc

He can lift the entire United States

He's too fat to be hanged

no way. Obama would at least be able to perform a squat, going to parallell or lower with no weight. Trump is so fucking fat he'd just fall over if he tried.

>numbers are a jewish plot

Good fucking god dude you have lost your mind. Time for the asylum.

>giving jews the benefit of the doubt
>ever

good goy

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/why-2016-election-polls-missed-their-mark
>using numbers to lie is not a Jewish plot

No I can just do math so I don't sit there dumbfounded and believe polling is a conspiracy because the projection was incorrect. It means the method intrduced a bias that skewed them or there were changes within the margin of error.

Non response bias and so on are always factors. The fact that people think this imies there was a conspiracy just further suggests you are low IQ and should be ignored.

This article does nothing to suggest there was anything conspiratorial. Don't reply to me again low IQ responses are a waste of my time.

yes goy the jews dindu nuffin keep spreading the word!

> It means the method intrduced a bias that skewed them
translation

the overwhelmingly Jewish and liberal pollsters interject bias into their polling

Polling as a reference to anything has been shot to shit and proven to be a tool for idiots to confirm their bias period.

Who said it was a conspiracy and not singular pollsters (who happen to be overwhelmingly jewish) was of lying to you?

ways*

Kek underbr8d roast

Probably a lot. Since the election all he's done besides golf is squat.

I'm so confused. His form in the middle pic is awful. Is he bad at golf? Am I misreading?

sensible chuckle

Yes because the election results in rust belt states are not independent. Seriously this Tell that to your brother here

>he has multiple jewish children that have significant influence on the country
though I'm sure you retards spin this somehow

who hilldawg defense force, here?

Sounds about right. I don't think he could keep his balance free squatting the bar though.

>President of burgerland is obese

It's like poetry

>president trump commissions the services of brian shaw as he is made in america
>brian shaw proceeds to accomplish a HUUUGE squat total
>president trump has thus accomplished a HUUUGE squat total (made in america), even though he got brian shaw to pay the physical cost

art of the fucking DEAL.

Probably can't even do bodyweight

6'4" 185lbs started at 25lbs on each side. If you don't have an athletic background in HS or whatever you gotta start low.