What's the most homoerotic lift/exercise? Anything with free weights, barbells, machines is fair game...

What's the most homoerotic lift/exercise? Anything with free weights, barbells, machines is fair game. Bonus points if you've actually seen it performed.

Here's mine: yesterday I saw a guy doing kneeling pull downs. Pretty gay on their own, he took it a step further and instead of coming all the way up he would just bob up and down about 4 inches.

Pic related, instead of coming back to position 1 from position 2 he'd just move up and down a little.

Squats. You're literally presenting your ass for pounding.

What about RDL's?

Basically anything involving yoga.

Barbell hip thrusts

>t. leglet

What should I be doing for upper abs then lmao.

>gym buddy takes up yoga because of medical condition affecting flexibility
>stop by the gym when I know he's there to ask if he needs a ride home later
>see him one leg up in the air with another guy holding his taint and upward leg
More like yogay

>t. homo faggot

weighted crunches. I take a plate and hod it above my chest with my arms fully extended on the decline bench, then i lift up and move the weight above my head at the top of the rep.

if, by homo faggot you mean person who does squats, then yes.

still better than a god damn leglet lmao

Cable crunches

Bent over rows, feel like I'm presenting my ass/getting in position to get fucked in the ass

cat/came stretch is pretty gay.
But the gayes of them all is hip thrust.

OPs post is the cable crunch senpai

Hip adductor machine

>implying I didn't just win this thread

I did these as a joke once and ended up getting brutal DOMS, now I've added them to my leg day because there's nothing else that seems to get that muscle

THey feel pretty gay and you must stick your ass out for proper form but they're god tier and the safest form of a deadlift you can do.

Barbell hip thrust or stiff-legged dumbbell deadlift

>Tfw only guy in my yoga class
>Tfw core is stronger than a bar of damascus steel
>Tfw the ladies love my flexibility

i laughed at this and will probably feel this way when doing bent over rows now

Sauce?

>tfw i did squats, stiff legged dl and this abs exercise yesterday

am i gay now Veeky Forums?

lmaoing @ these dyels who don't do barbell hip thrusts

barbell glute bridge

I call these the "praise allah's"