twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>room
I don't live with my parents.
Also my house is clean.

tl;dw of this episode?

i'm trying real hard

sure

watch it

I made it about 10 minutes in. it was boring and I can't stand Joe Rogan so I quit.

>CLEAN YOUR ROOM
>TELL THE TRUTH
>SORT YOURSELF OUT
>BECOME THE ARCHETYPAL HERO
Please do this, but you have to be sophisticated about it

youtube.com/watch?v=P5_-pfqFGJI

watch this

maybe in time you'll realize what an idiot you've been

Super clean

even your dog is disappointed in you
why do you have a fap blanket and anime pictures on your wall?

>42 minutes

seems very nice user, but dump the anime poster

what's your dogs name

I'm in between places and crashing on my sis couch
>tell her im waiting for roomate to be ready
>no roomate
>saved up 10k already

Carpet is getting pretty hard from cum shots

yeah why don't you spend that time aimlessly browsing Veeky Forums instead of watching a video that could literally change your life, you lazy fucking coward

My apartment is always a mess but I keep planning to clean it, but my finances and work out schedule are pretty solid. No idea what that says about me.

Jordan Peterson is a pretty awesome dude though.

Also
>Read the Gulag Archipelago and realize Communism and modern liberalism are a cancer

but aimlessly browsing Veeky Forums could change my life

>FUCKING POSTMODERNISTS. THERE ARE MANY FRAMES BUT THEY ARE NOT ALL EQUALLY VALID

My dog loves me.

That isn't a fap blanket, it makes the chair comfy :3

It's a canvas, very fancy. I'll probably replace it when I think of something else.

Liliana.

No. Sorry.

you /g/ senpai?

>getting prints of humanz the worst version of the band
get out

aww she's cute, give her a hug from me

Let's realize our potentials

grow a spine you fucking parasite

>liberal arts student
>respected by society
AYY LMAO

Sometimes
What am I just not going to get an album cover? Also Humanz wasn't that bad.

Gee, user! Two computers?

Yea for when my nonexistent friends come over.

Clean as fuck

>Liberal Arts

LOL Have fun making no money

Room's been spotless since the 4th grade. Thanks Jordan.

Nice Noodle cover. Take down that anime tho. Lol wtf dude.

I needed a good laugh

VERY close doggo approaching and incredibly high speed

>somebody actually made this

In a decade or two liberal arts will be the only employable degrees outside of computer programming and engineering. Everything else will be more efficiently done with AI, and when everyone is unemployed, creativity and the arts will be the only thing worth doing.

T.messy room
But seriously post modern philosophy is dangerous for thr majority of sociaty,and should not be encouraged.

You're fucking retarded aren't you?

I don't think you know what a liberal arts degree is

Wow, that's a level of idiocy I have not encountered before.

Watching his awesome class at UofT on YouTube right now.

all my shit is still in boxes all around my apartment even though i moved in my apartment over a week ago

you're all dumb as shit, especially you

libshits can't into memes

>anime girl pic
>gorillaz records on wall
fuck. you seriously inspired me to call a realtor.

It could, it just tried to, and instead of learning something you said:
>42 minutes

empty as fuck

mirin dog

But srsly guys quick summary of what Jordan Peterson talks about?

"the arts" can be automated.

>thinking there was a winner in the first debate

Blud you fucked up. It was a stalemate, both parties should have recognised that their impasse could not be solved logically. Differing belief systems were present, and they should have realized this and agreed to disagree and moved on, as trivially as that sounds.

>DUDE EVERYTHING HUMANS DO IS BECAUSE OF HUNTER GATHERER WARRIOR CULTURE, LMAO

I got baited by retards who told me this was the best podcast ever. I would take Alex Jones' 3 hours of shitposting over this.

Do you live in a studio apartment?

*truistic , fuck me.

I see him as a modern Jung, and he freely admits his influence. Essentially, he's studied psychology and uses it's findings to focus less on empirical truth statements and more on personal application. Rather helpful stuff, even if my contrarian side hates to see him become popular.

If you can get his future authoring program free ( he had a promotion when he was on joe Rogan that offered it free when I got it) I'd recommend it. It's a slog, but it's helped me. Crazily enough, once I started to write what I wanted out of life, I started achieving my goals and moving forward. I know that I simply internalized my desire, and changed my subconscious to move towards my conscious goals. It will probably help if you're feeling ambivalent, directionless, or trapped in a spiral like I was.

I'll probably buy his book soon. I have an unused Amazon gift card that I'm gonna pay for it with.

My cleaner empties my bins every weekday and does a full clean once a week.
>student life

your dog thinks you're a degenerate

high IQ autist cope

you zuckerkike types might have exponentially higher IQs than history's great artists, but you will NEVER stir even a single soul, you have small souls and live only to consume. You can never be like a Michelangelo, a Mozart, a Hitler...

Autistic shit. It's Peterson talking all the fucking time and answering the question like he usually do.

Why can’t lefties meme properly?

>he doesn't watch youtube videos with a speed changer
brb just watching 40 minute videos in 20 minutes while lmaoing at ur life with the time saved.

I'm not the biggest JR fan, but JR seriously sat back and allowed Peterson to discuss things in depth. Watch it. It's worth it.

Reddit would love you. Personally I fucking hate the gorillaz, they are actually garbage but everyone wanks off into socks about everything they do.

I .. don't get this intense drive people have to discredit Peterson along the lines of

> LOL UR A FAKE ACADEMIC HAHA UR NOT EVEN SMURT XD

Peterson is a clinical psychologist: this is an extremely coveted & guarded title.

You have PSYCHOLOGIST and then you have CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST.

This is like the distinction between paramedic and doctor. The effort you need to exert to be granted the title of Clinical Psychologist is gargantuan, you may as well have just gone to med school.

Harvard Associate Professor: people don't give enough credit to what this title means. Again, this is an extremely hard title to attain .. even though its not a full fledged Professorship (which is EXTREMELY competitive title to attain) its a really big thing. Like, if you got an associate professorship your dad might actually regard you with anything other than disdain.

Then he attained full professorship at Toronto. It's not Harvard, but it's the 30th best school in the world.

To attain a full professorship at a top 30 school in the world means you need to be dominating your field, you need massive regard, you need to be leading multiple research groups, people needa be wanting to get on your cock 24/7.

Again, it's like being granted the title Medical Doctor.

It's an actual honour, like you'd take a knee and be knighted to receive the title of Professor.

Ontop of that, yeah yeah, he has a PhD and a bunch of post-doc work. (impressive, but not nearly as impressive as everything else).

I feel people have 0 understanding of what academic titles are, as such "ROFL HURR DURR HES NOT EVEN LIEK SMURT OR WATEVA HES A UTUBE LECTURER"

>impressionable numales triggered left and right
wew
thanks for the (You)s. lads

> posts a message on a discussion forum

> said post generates discussion.

> HAHA GOTCHA U DISCUSSED A THING.

#gottem

They don't have a drive to discredit him because his academic accomplishments are lacking. They have a drive to discredit him because they want to defend postmodernist nonsense and their idiotic leftist views, and that's just one way they try to attack him.

I can't tell if you didn't watch the video or if your b8ing, either way 5/10

What's with Veeky Forumss new boner for JbP?

He's interesting.

What's with your new boner for [FITNESS YOUTUBER 5655]?

Change "liberal arts" for "business" and you got the right idea

>implying

That's not the right context for that meme, but good effort. 3.7/10

>3.7/10
still passed

>anime poster
>mounted records
>mickey mouse plushy

.. k

>going to college for anything you can learn at home incl. stem subjects

t. every person who 'home studies' a subject then goes to uni to do it and fails the course

>projecting this hard

I literally know people who thought they had home studied chemistry then went to a uni and failed the first semester.

This is a common thing, just google it.

It's basically dunning-kruger effect in action

> hehh yeah I know thermodynamics i toally skimmed over da wiki so ye im pretty konfident wot els can i say xD

You're still projecting.

Read some Eliade and Evola too, kids.

Projection is specifically regarding emotions, and in that its specifcally about denying the existence of emotions in yourself and projecting them onto somebody else.

I'm guessing you homeschooled yourself on defence mechanisms, too.

This. You post something stupid on a board where people discuss everything posted.
Get criticized for it.

H-haha, it's bait, g-got 'em!

You are being emotional. Stop being such a bitch because you could have studied something at home, but have spent thousands on a American college and can't go back.

Me? No my grandparents left me an inheritance to be used for education. I hold several degrees and have paid literally nothing for them.

Good for you.

Thanks, I guess.

Anyway, point is, you really have no idea as to your own understanding/comprehension of a topic until you've been examined on them.

People do examine themselves.

Haha, no they don't.

Universities in e.g. a science degree are going to provide you with a broad array of equations/theories. Then they're going to ask you to provide the intuition, now do a simple problem, now do a complex problem, now do it backwards, now solve it with only partial information, now solve it backwards with partial information, and if you know this then what can you infer about this? Using the information you just determined please solve [this].

This is shit the average 4 channer looking up theories will never do, they'll cop out and use google in 10 seconds, or they'll think browsing a couple articles on a topic is sufficient to be educated on a topic.

Then they'll close that window and go onto another one and they've already forgotten what they learnt.

No lab time, no placement time, essentially you don't know shit.

>going back to projection

>I made it about 10 minutes in. it was boring

Wanna know how I know yer gay?

Again, that's not projection. This isn't Narnia, you can't just close your eyes and screech when somebody calls you out.

This is a great example of the problems with 'I taught myself'.

You trying to use projection as a debate tool. You don't really understand what it is, you don't really know how to apply it correctly in conversation. But hey! Here's [nomenclature]!

To a lay person that's impressive, sorta like a bio student who can rattle off their metabolic pathways rote.

You remind me of that episode of It's Always Sunny where Charlie is talking about bird law.

It's endearing, I'll give you that. Cutie.

it was though. it was just another gamergate circlejerk from what I could tell. I already agree with most of it I don't need to listen to 3 hours more of it.

your dog looks like one of the most bro dogs I've ever seen

>Again, that's not projection. This isn't Narnia, you can't just close your eyes and screech when somebody calls you out.
You're projecting an emotional scenario you've made up for personal reasons. This is why I'm not going to debate you.

But holy cow, the rest of this post man. I hope you're doing okay.

Peterson is far more than just a "anti-SJW guy" or whatever you have him pigeonholed as

Other than you quoting my post I wouldn't think this reply is for my comment.

What are you even talking about?

But hey, please explain in detail where the emotion in my previous post was.

I'll keep this thread open, go ahead.

Absolutely on the money kek