Are protein shakes mixed with water mega horrible or hyper horrible?

Are protein shakes mixed with water mega horrible or hyper horrible?

I only used them with milk but recently I discovered milk causes me headaches so I removed it from my diet and now I feel fucking fantastic.

>inb4 lactose intolerant
I don't think so, I don't care either way, I'm not gonna take pills for lactose intolerance or drink coconut/ass/penis milk varieties.

Yet I'm very scared of mixing whey with water. It really sounds disgusting.

depends on the flavor of protein powder

>mega horrible or hyper horrible

it's a bit of a middle point between those

omni horrible

I use NOW whey isolate unflavored and mix it with water. The taste isnt really pleasant but it isnt that strong either. Mix it then let it sit for like 10 or 20 minutes and it will be fully diasolved. Just drink it and dont think too much about it.

It depends on the brand of whey.
I prefer water over milk

I find mixing with water makes washing my shaker easier than milk

If you used whole milk It's going to be AWFUL when you first switch over, it's just not as thick in water as it is with milk so it threw the whole thing off for me and made it unbearable
Over time you find the right balance to recover some thickness and get used to it so it's no bad at all

It's fine you pussy.

It tastes like shit and is slightly worse than with milk but that's not saying very much, I didn't think anyone actually enjoyed the taste of any protein shake.
I actually prefer water now because the resulting shake is less thick, and you can end up with a smaller quantity of liquid of the same consistency. Makes the "brick in your stomach" feeling you get from chugging it a lot more bearable.

Double Rich Chocolate by ON is deliciousbwith water desu just mix it thicker

you'll get used to it you absolute pussy. if not you're never gonna make it

Chocolate whey in water with a fuckton of ice is actually very pleasant; it's the only way i can do it while cutting

I got some new whey about a week ago and I got the worst protein farts ever. Like, it wasn't even funny, it was serious shit. I was farting this noxious, hellish odor about 3 times a minute for about 24 hours.

Haven't touched it since, but I'm wondering if mixing it with water instead of milk would be better?

Why would you drink it with milk in the first place you pussy?

8oz coconut water with a bunch of ice in shaker to help mix.

Sweetened and flavored whey powders are pretty awful. Best way to use whey concentrate is to mix unflavored powder it into oatmeal, before or after cooking.

I take Myprotein Chocolate Smooth with water and it's quite good.

use almond milk retard

unflavored whey actually does have a flavor

it tastes like whey

which is awful

Tastes like milk to me.

Hippie milk especially almond milk (juice xd) actually tastes good with whey

High quality whey like ON in really cold water is alright especially if you blend it so it's smooth. Goes down effortlessly. Something like myprotein is a little grosser but still totally doable unless you're a giga pussy. Just drink it as fast as possible.

I prefer water over milk like some other anons. I use vanilla. Usually I just put the amount of protien I want after my workout in a bowl, toss in some oats, mix it all up, fill it with water so it's like soup.

Microwave it and eat it.