What's the point of lifting at 5'3?

turbomanlet here. Most girls are taller than me, in heels they tower over me (and they will always be in heels in clubs/bars/whatever). Was fat manlet, now fit manlet. Literally 0 difference in how people see me, still get confused as a little kid, now more so because I'm skinnier.

So you're saying no matter how big I get, the only girls I have a shot with are the ones with medical dwarfism, like 1% of the population, and I have to pray that we actually get along as people?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BEoZa7lMFFI/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So you can hit on girls at your Gymnastics School.

post penis

So you're not short and fat

So, I will get the SAME RESULTS EITHER WAY!

Who gives a shit? OP, you have no control over your height. It's stupid to worry about, you have one life and you should do your best to live it to the fullest

But at least you're not short AND fat, just short.

none if you''re not at LEAST 7-7.5 in the face. Except its good for mental health and intelligence.

You can still get a woman and you can still look good.

>5'3

aka the jester of the manlet pit

For real, don't sweat it. I've seen guys your size (even smaller) make it.

my dad was 5'3 and was swole as fuck when he was my age. I think you'll manage.

Why do anything at 5'3? Why get a job? Why go to school? Why go out at all?

Do what you want OP but there's no changing your height short of fucked up surgery so you might as well improve yourself in any way you can.

I know a manlet that got jacked and scored a very cute nurse, and they're now married happily for like 4 years. Being jacked is way better than being not jacked.

I will be just as repulsive to women so why lift?
Mental health and intelligence aren't going to save you when you're 50 and alone wondering why you decided to keep on living.

One of my great grandpas was around your height. So you could say with manlets I wouldn't exist. Also there is hope for your offspring because I made it to 6'1". Just get money cause honestly that's all women really want in the end

Well if it makes you feel better, you probably won't live to 50. The rapture/tribulation is coming. September 23rd, 2017

Every inch shorter than 6'2 you get docked like 1 grand.

living is for the normal sized people not me

w-what?

OP I am the same height as you. Don't be a beta bitch and have confidence dammit. Fuck you and your self pity and go out there and actually make something of yourself

How do you live? I was a late bloomer so I was around that size up until my sophomore year of high school. It was bad for me then, I can't even imagine what it must be like going through university and actual adult life at that size. I actually admire your courage.

1 grand is nothing. be a fucking man and make some real money. 1 grand, kek

In uni i never noticed b/c girls were in my size ballpark, though guys were always taller yeah. Now after uni, at clubs EVERYONE is taller with those damned heels, feels like my life is over desu. Get big and buff so you look like a 4/10 instead of a 3/10 in the club, what's the point?

why does the red dragon pursue me no matter what board I go to?
>5'8 here
>What is my rank within the manlet pit?

baron of manletshire

Manlet is not a meme at 5'3, I get god damn 10k docks to my paycheck! I might as well be a different RACE than you.

Fuggin 5'8 dudes complaining they are manlets, I bet if you told 20 girls that you were 6', all but 2 would believe you, and those 2 would be 6' freaklets.

bruh get off your short horse and quit bitching that your bottom ranking position at the big and tall store is of any issue to anyone other than yourself

You might be the only manlet on the planet that is actually learning.

This manlet has a cute gf.

You've been memed, he isn't that short.

Not to mention he is taller than me and is a walking pharmacy. His old girl who everyone was goin crazy over is probably bangin some 6' tall fatty now.

This new girl looks worse than HIM.

Robin is dating the CEO of gymshark, some 6'2 euro chad I think

which one is the model?

cos i need their managers number

shes hot

this guy is now my body building aspiration

Can you show me his old gf?
How is 5'5" not "that short"?

Fatty?

instagram.com/p/BEoZa7lMFFI/?hl=en

>why does the red dragon pursue me no matter what board I go to?
The dragon cometh for us all. He wanders to and fro looking for whom he may devour.

dont be fooled by the fatceps.

the dragon can suck on my 5.5" penis 2bh

>September 23rd, 2017
Oh please. Last year that was the Shemitah, now it's this? Screw off, hebe.

>444
e.e

No matter what Veeky Forums tells you, charisma, motivation and having your shit together are always way more important than being tall/jacked when it comes to finding a significant other.

>I've been hurt too many times
Don't give up on l̶o̶v̶e̶ the Apocalypse, user.

Even Tiny made it. What's your excuse brah?

tiny inherited millions from his dead parents

this copypasta again lul

Who is tiny? Also no one will find op sexually attractive! I punt mabnlets at mi gym

>I will be just as repulsive to women so why lift?
>So, I will get the SAME RESULTS EITHER WAY!

This is likely bait, but if you have this kind of mentality you don't deserve to live at all tbqh

desu if I were 5'3 I wouldn't lift at all. I would be a skinny skellington and try my best to find a 6'+ girl for /ss/

It is always worth lifting no matter your height, but worrying about attracting girls will only stress you out. Focus on yourself, not to attract women but to just be better for yourself. You will eventually meet someone that loves you for who you are. Everything will take its course naturally.

Glenn Danzig is 5'4 and I bet he fucked hundreds of girls

your argument is pathetic. if you are so worried about being a manlet, why not just suicide? seriously

>whats the point of going to college if you are a manlet
>whats the point of dating if you are a manlet
>whats the point of having a car if you are a manlet
>whats the point of feeling good if you are a manelt
>whats the point of doing anything at all if you are a maanlet?

Jesus fucking christ i hate crybabies like you, you can't do anything about it, so why overthink it and feel sorry for yourself. If you're not feeling happier now that you're fit get fat again, if you feel better you've achieved something. Learn to do things for yourself instead of others.

That's really fucking short, what are you talking about?

>Being this new

Wolverine is 5'3", what's your excuse?

You need to reevaluate your choice in women.

Most of central Asia should do you good. South America is another good option.

You're looking in the wrong places.