Does Veeky Forums have sleepovers with their gym bro?

Does Veeky Forums have sleepovers with their gym bro?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/11/23/cops-took-more-stuff-from-people-than-burglars-did-last-year/?utm_term=.2b3e952802ba
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

those are not gymbros

that is a homosexual couple, user

Nah niga I ain't gay

>you will never build a pillow fort with a gym bro and drink proton shakes while telling spooky stories

sleepovers aren't even gay. Name ONE gay thing about 2 bros sleeping next to each other.

>sleepover with gym bros
>tell spooky stories about the manlet pit around the campfire outside as we roast tuna melts on a stick
that would be the life desu

the last time my best friend slept over he called me a freak and creepy

just becuase I kind snuggled up o him while wearing a skirt and knee thigh socks
most of time i tried him to touch my butt was while he was asleep, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal

>just wanted to play girl with him

did you forget to say no hmo?

I've never had friends
(´・ω・`)

I do not consider any person my friend until we have slept together in a fort of some sort

Yeah well I don't consider anyone a friend until I have penetrated one of their orifices and they mine

We could be friends

When you wake up and you've both rolled around in the night so now his morning wood is pressed between your arse cheeks and you have a boner too and you've both been asleep for hours so no one's said no homo

balls arent touching you retards. Kys or gtfo redbit

I once had an orgy with my bros, I almost felt gay until someone said no homo

haha le Veeky Forums is gay Xd look guys god I want dick I want to suck his cock so bad hnnng NO HOMO XD

fucking newfag faggots go back to /lgbt/

le ironic posting man
gtfo 9gag

I actually did for last year's Mr. O
We basically ate a lot and talked about lifting and grills while watching it on tv, it was surprisingly chill, might do it again this year.

I do sleepovers with my best friend. We sleep in the same bed and he's the little spoon but we're not gay

Oh. So summer has arrived. That's not how that meme works and this isn't where you want to be.

>no hmo
We are american so it was implid.

I've never even been born before so consider yourself lucky.

You actually watch Mr. O? How fucking pathetic.

Well im an adult so the only people who sleep over at my place are people who im fucking

Its fine if you fuck guys, but stop being such a closeted pussy about it

I have no friends, the post

Bump

My friends are all dyel but even if they wernt i wouldnt invite them over for a 'bro chill no homo slepeover' because im not a closeted faggot. Id invite them over for some bareback buttsex. Jesus fucking christ i never understand why you people lie to yourselves about who youre attracted to

ye

>being this insecured about his sexuality that he wouldn't let friends chill in his place for the night for fun thinking that it is gay

Not as pathetic as judging people you don't know on the internet.

Actually i said in another post that im gay, so when i invite people over its for buttsex and not this closeted faggot 'no homo' sleepover shit. What are you people, children? Come out of the closet and start sucking my dick already

I'm gay and I have nonsexual sleepovers every so often. I mean, usually it's just people crashing after a party, but if someone's in town they'll stay over. Calling it a sleepover is a bit fucking much, though.

Yeah, people crash all the time at my place after bars or if theyre visiting

I dont even know what grown men would do at a 'sleepover'

Watch netflix, chill, drink beer, play league

Gay.

>I dont even know what grown men would do at a 'sleepover'
Yeah, probably drink, grill shit, smoke and play DnD all night or something. Aw man I miss my friends now.
>TFW no sleepover

that's gay, you should have unprotected buttsex instead

I miss having friends.
>drink and smoke
>fucking around at the gym
>netflix and vidya
>crashing on the couch

i did once, but extenuating circumstances caused it
>gymbro lives with gf
>they share a car, since they work at the same place
>he had a day off, so i pick him up to lift mid-afternoon
>i go to drop him off, probably a half hour or so after his gf got home
>she went fucking PSYCHO when she got home
>car had all windows smashed in
>chair laying on lawn under broken window
>can hear screaming, crying, and things being thrown while still in the car
>gym bro asks me to stay in car so he can see what's wrong
>both thinking someone broke in, but gym bro has his CCL so he says he should be fine
>it's actually his psycho gf raging because their boss dumped and fired her for stealing from the company (she worked in accounting, and had somehow been giving herself raises and insane, obviously fake levels of overtime pay)
>he gets the fuck out immediately because he didn't want to smack the bitch out of anger
>calls cops, squad car arrives
>give report, she's still inside fucking weeping
>she gets arrested, house gets blocked off so they can gather evidence for destruction of private property and disturbing the peace
>eventually she gets sent to the loony bin for a few years, then gets transferred to a minsec prison
>gymbro sleeps in my guest bedroom for a few nights until the cops give him the okay to move back in
>the fucking cops went into his personal safe (only he knew the code, she didn't even know it existed as far as i know) and stole $5,000 citing civil forfeiture b/c they said it was part of their investigation
>gymbro lost lawsuit against local PD. their defense was that they didn't know at the time it wasn't her safe/money, and were under no legal obligation to return it
all in all a super shitty situation. buddy lost out on more than $10,000 once court fees, stolen money, and broken shit was accounted for.

>their defense was that they didn't know at the time it wasn't her safe/money, and were under no legal obligation to return it

I didn't come to this thread to FUCKING RAGE wow

yeah, american courts are fucked. there was this one couple that had their whole fucking house taken because their 19 year old kid sold some heroine to a friend. you don't have to be charged, and it doesn't even have to actually qualify because the only way they determine that is by processing it after the fact. and, once it's been seized, it's theirs to keep. couldn't even tell you how many people had their cars, appliances, etc stolen from them only to see it being pawned off a week later at a police auction to raise funding for the department.

Fucking kill all pigs

>land of the free

Another user here, i heard US cops do this a lot, especially taking peoples houses to fund their police forces, is this true you think?

totally. the total revenue PDs take from citizens from civil forfeiture alone is in the billions if we look at the entire nation over 1 year. they're literally worse than the criminals at this point.
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/11/23/cops-took-more-stuff-from-people-than-burglars-did-last-year/?utm_term=.2b3e952802ba

Go out and make some user. Do it for you. Join a club or find a good job

Its US is a police state then there wouldnt be crime and riots

That feeling is known.

The part where I suck his cock

>tfw best friend freaked out during election and disowned me, his mom and his stepdad for being evil nazi trumpites
>tfw I still live three blocks from him
Still hurts. Worst part is we're both grown as men.

In burger land cops can do no wrong.

You don't hear about this shit because it doesn't involve a black guy getting shot but cops love to steal property like that all the time. Lawyers will almost never do anything about it because cop unions are too strong and most courts don't want to lose cop participation.

100%. In fact this week is cop dick sucking week where politicians put out the stops for the cops and armed forces. This includes introducing all sorts of bills that give more power to cops and pushing funds towards them.

you must be lost then

Is there a difference?