When is objectively the best time to work out?

When is objectively the best time to work out?
Early in the morning after you wake up or late at night before bed? Maybe in the evening?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2007.07022.x/pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doesnt matter

it all depends on the person. when you wake up, what you're life looks like

if you don't have jack shit to do then you have 2 options.

1, the chad. fall asleep around 4 am and wake up around noon. then you'd wanna work out around 7:30 pm. shower. eat. relax a bit. then hit the bars/clubs and try to find some roastie for the night

2, the ultimate normie. fall asleep around 10pm, wake up at 6am. prepare your meals for the day and hit the gym around 10am after you've digested some food and fully woken up

get a fucking job

Now is the best time.
Get out.

There is no 'objectively' here, it's preference. I feel like complete shit most mornings so lifting early would be horrible, others are the polar opposite.

I workout anywhere between 10PM-1AM depending on my mood. It tires me out and I sleep like a baby.

Early in the morning due to high test. That's why you get morning wood.

For me the best time is around 2-6 hours after waking up. If I go too late in the evening I'm low energy but I also want to have time to eat and digest a good meal if possible.

I am a super lazy dude. Like sit around in my underwear and play civ 5 all day lazy. Because of this I have to constantly push myself to work hard and working out first thing in the morning is a great way to get yourself started the right way. It also helps you to bes the rush and have some time to workoutwithout feeling like someone is pushing you.

Also, I take preworkout and it sucks if you take it later because then you can't fall asleep..

2-3pm on weekends is super nice. if I didn't have to work, Id workout then.

This is an exciting speculation.

This is also true. If you get it out of the way right in the morning it's relatively easy but if you wait until later the treshold to just skip the workout and go to bed progressively gets lower. Especially if you sit around at home all day.

As long as you're getting enough sleep then early in the morning.

If you have to set your alarm to get up for it then fuark that, but if you're naturally waking up at 6am or some shit there's nothing better than doing a workout and leaving the gym before most people have even woken up.

I either go right when it opens or right before it's closing so there's as few people there are possible using my equipment.

N-no.

Morning wood occurs during the entire night. It has nothing to do with your testosterone being higher.

>If you have to set your alarm to get up for it then fuark that, but if you're naturally waking up at 6am
If I don't set an alarm I sleep 12+ hours. I need to set an alarm every day of the year.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone
> Testosterone levels follow a nyctohemeral rhythm that peaks early each day, regardless of sexual activity.

I have to train in the mornings or I just can't do it.

Training at 6-8pm is just horrible, not only because the gym is packed, but because my energy levels have gone down a lot throughout the day.

I'm definitely my strongest and most energetic in the morning sessions, bonus: no wage cucks around taking up space.

>wake up
>smoke a joint
>eat breakfast whilst doing a little shitpost
>play some vidya
>drink a coffee
>go to gym around 2pm-ish
>sauna afterwards
>home
>girlfriend usaully finished work by this time and will prepare me some food
>smoke some more weed
>more vidya
>maybe have sex
>sleep
>repeat

the life of a rich NEET is a good one

morning wood is caused by your bladder filling and pushing against your prostate at night.

>early each day
Fucking normie words. Does this mean a specific time on the clock (or the movement of the sun) or a specific time from waking up? If I wake up at midnight will my peak be at 1am or 6am?

>vidya
>weed
>good
pick one

i pick both user

when you're as wealthy as me you can do that

> onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2007.07022.x/pdf
> table 2

6am-10am

Typically morning. You'll sleep better if any caffeine intake and exercise is done early. This is the objective answer.
However it's also up to preference, some people like doing it at the end if their day. I'm going to be trying it next week.

>almost any video game is on steam for 10€
>wealthy
maybe just I'm not a manchild who wants to kill off brain cells and numb his frontal cortex with constant stimulus user :^)

hey, it's ok user, i know you're frustrated

save up all your pennies and one day maybe you can retire and be a big boy like me

Hit the gym at 5 am homie. Best time of the day.

just do yourself a favor and never train legs at that time if you have stuff to do that day.

Whenever the gym isn't crowded.

What about me:( 7am is when I get off work so early morning is after my work day

kek coping hard
I want teenager retards to leave to be honest

>smokes weed
>plays vidya
>not a teenager retard
user...

Bitch on right looks like the dude from numberphile

I read somewhere there are two hormonic peaks each day, but I forget where I read it and when the peaks occur. I think it was something like 3h and 11h after you wake up.
I guess it depends on when you eat as well as many other things too though

early morning desu. you can give it your all since you aren't tired and it wakes you up. plus side is you stay pumped up going to school or work

objectively best time is around 5:00 PM, then go to bed around 11pm.

however whatever suits ur schedule is also fine

test is higher in the morning but you still lift heavier weights in the afternoon, this is a fact

5PM is optimal

Interesting read.
However, the population sample was 50+.
How about young people?

Morning wood is caused by moving against the covers during the night moving your penis skin up and down,

>Glenn Howerton
f-fucking manlet. y-you can definitely tell they are disgusted by him. I'd heightmog him anyway.

well due my job I have to start my workout around o'clock.

It is impossible for me to eat something before that so I just don't do heavy liftings anymore.

Any suggestion?

Follow up question:

When does the "calories for the day" end?
Like, if I work out at 8am, eat 1500 cals, then take a nap from 12pm to 4pm, does the calories reset back to 0?

lol

Being rich enough for permanent unemployment sounds amazing.

However, if I had that luxury, I definitely wouldn't waste it on getting stoned and playing video games all day.

Source?

Strength levels are best at 8-9 in the evening

it's exactly 00:00 midnight
many times I've forgot to eat all my calories for the day, and had to rush to the kitchen to make my food before the clock ticks over and daily calorie allowance is reset.

8 hours after waking up according to Feigenbaum

>not working out at midnight so the gym is empty and nobody asks to work in

About two thirds into your day, regardless of when you wake up/sleep.

Today was my first day lifting at 5am to avoid the normalfags. It was pretty cool and I didn't have to wait to use shit.

me. :'(

It is bad for your spine and joints to work out in the morning

Friday nights at the gym are GOAT because Chad is busy eating pizza and deflowering virgins, so you don't have to worry about the benches or squat racks being occupied

>If I don't set an alarm I sleep 12+ hours
Holy fuck I wish I could. Not even if I'm tired. After 6-7h my body automatically wakes up and I have to force myself to sleep more

Personal preference is somewhere between 2:30 and 4:30 in the afternoon, assuming I woke up somewhere between 6 and 7. But it mainly depends on work. If I go in the morning then I'll try to be there at 8 or earlier. But I'll have been awake for at least a couple of hours.

You're all wrong. Morning wood is caused by the body sending a moderate amount of blood to the penis to keep the tissue healthy. Goodness gracious the bro science is real.

I'm sure you're very wealthy user ;:^)

>Your previous posts
>Obviously not a teenager

When you smell them eggs coming

>Men who are exposed to scents of ovulating women maintained a stable testosterone level that was higher than the testosterone level of men exposed to nonovulation cues.

nigga that's all I would do

that's all I day after I'm done with work now anyways