Need an outside opinion?

Does my body look bad? Wat do to improve?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21987463
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have klinefelters sorry

I don't get why people do this? Post their flabby doughy body and ask if it looks bad? Yeah it does look bad. You look like a woman from the waist down. Go to the fucking gym and start lifting weights and eating right. Also stop drinking from plastic waterbottles.

FTM?

Obviously. Isn't that thing on the shelf back there used to clean out his vag?

the good news: if your ass is as fat as your front makes it seem then I'd fuck you
bad news: I would never be seen in public with you
haha have a good life, freak

Shoulders. Make them bigger so they look wider compared to your hips. Work on your thighs so they're bigger.

Also, that's an unironically nice bathroom.

Doubt you have Kleinfelter's dont listen to that shit, do more cardio and eat more protein AND FUCKING LIFT. You look weak as shit.

>there's his toothbrush and then his mom's in the upper left

LMAO

Sometimes the guys who post here about their hips are just being nitpicky. This shit right here is some serious medical condition. I don't know how you could possibly doubt kleinfleter's based on this pic.

>has facial hair
>has perfectly normal pubic hair extending to stomach and thighs
Sometimes, a low T faggot with wide hips is just a low T faggot with wide hips, it doesn't have to be a relatively rare chromosomal error. This is why people will never be able to diagnose themselves efficiently, one does not understand statistics and the fact that you most likely just have the cold or the flu rather than exotic and rare diseases.

t. actual doctor

>stop drinking from waterbottles
You could write the best book about fitness and diet but I would throw it in the trash, never to look at it again if you wrote this as the last sentence.
The fact that this guy looks like shit is due to him never having been part of a serious sport, never having done more than dumbbell curls, not moving from his fucking office chair and failing to stay lean by not overeating

>Also stop drinking from plastic waterbottles.

Lets just say what if i can't?

Destiny is that you?

post boipucci

I know you've never seen that in your life because you're British, bu that's a toothbrush

You will make a great female >>>/LGBT/mgfg
But it's just bait so

>those short femurs
Pls get into oly or powerlifting

Nice fat thighs, faggot. I bet your lovers enjoy using them as handles while they plow your ass.

Dude wtf you look more feminine than I do you freak

build a massive upper body and no one will notice your hips

feminine penis mode

>goatees

grow a full beard or clean shave lad

Hips as wide as shoulders = always bad

Holy fuck, I have the same thiiing

So glad I checked Veeky Forums today!

>keep drinking from plastic waterbottles
>keep microwaving and eating out of plastic
>keep using shampoo with parabens
Don't worry about your hormones, you'll be healthy if you just workout!

whats with your left hip?
i have that same problem and i dont know what to do to fix it (one hip sticks out more than the other)

Then tell us the solutiin to waterbottles asshole.

Also which shampoos don't contain parabens?

Solution*

If you have water source in your land get a well installed. If you don't ,or you live in anything but your own house you are never making it
I use spoiled mead as shampoo you can use apple vinegar or just about anything that cleans your hair

you are an idiot.

you cannot avoid xenoestrogens unless you go and live in a rural area with your own mountain spring water source.

also the majority of xenoestrogens in the human body come from eating meat.

Real question here. Do you train legs with hips that wide or just focus on upper body?

there's definitely something in the water if males are turning out like this

widen your core. It will offset your childbearing hips.

>you cannot avoid terrorist attack, you will have to live with it!
That's the narrative EU politicians use. I'm serious. Just fucking regulate that shit. Treat contraceptive pills like it was uranium, forbid things that act as xenoestrogens in products.
And kick the fuck out of illegal immigrants with muslim background instead of importing them by metric tons.

DEADLIFTS
CHINUPS & ROWS
OVERHEAD & BENCH PRESS
3.5k kcal per day for 10 months, then do a deficit
You barely have time to look semi-decent by summer '18 if you put your mind to it, follow a proper program and diet and don't fuck around

Dont' give the man false hope, it's his bone structure that's shit

>t. guy who tried all of that and still looks like a FtM but is actually genetically male

also, I'm

If there is a cuckold body type this is it

some men are just low test and need to accept their station in life as beta bitch numales

Pls provide peer review metaanalisys pointing to danger of plastic waterbottles.

drink from a metal water bottle. buy shampoos without parabens, avoid plastics. Just being realistic you cant cut out hormone disruptors totally from your life. go to Anabolicmen.com there's a bunch of articles on how to maximize Test and DHT and minimize Estrogen and cortisol. OP needs some serious intervention in regard to his hormones. THICC

You look like my sister's husband

yes. work upper body like crazy and diet.

His shoulders are wider

Is this a new form of insult I'm seeing here?

>Vegan jews are trying to cuck the planet into submission!

Also, beware the chemtrails. They are actually spraying us with synthetic estrogen this very moment.

The reason you look like a woman is the combination of your shit genes and the fact that you don't work out enough. Stop blaming some sinister outside force. It's your fault. Mostly.

If you really look like ftm tranny consult an actual doctor and not some sperg on a chineese imageboard.

Noble is that you?

Possibly. I can't quite figure it's some new variation of my wife's son or he's just literally Personal diary entrying. kek

Damn, endocrine disruptors make you look like THAT???

On a side note to all the shit everyone has said, your right leg (camera side) is longer than the other.

Consider getting a heel lift to sort out any imbalances before you start exercising

Hahaha you're funny bro

I look worse than this dude. I'd post a pic but I don't want to get bullied. I worked out for six months and got no results whatsoever. Honestly OP if I were you id save yourself the trouble and ask your family doctor to test your testosterone levels before stepping foot in a gym. It will have you a lot of time.

P.s. he doesn't have Klinefelter's. Klinefelter's looks 100x worse.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

show pic before and after 6 month

>tell us the solution to plastoc water bottles

Are you really not aware that there are water bottles made from other materials?

>Stop drinking from plastic water bottles
Lost my shit

Are you aware that the entire fucking deployed U.S. military drinks from plastic water bottles and we literally kill terrorists by shooting them in the face or making the call to end their lives with precision strikes?

We aren't fags from drinking out of water bottles. The special forces of he U.S. military are 50x more masculine than you will ever be.

Don't say this water bottle shit again

Show pics dude, you might look better. I wont let anyone bully you.

>Are you aware that the entire fucking deployed U.S. military drinks from plastic water bottles and we literally kill terrorists by shooting them in the face or making the call to end their lives with precision strikes?
Yes i'm in the Army. All the MRE heaters and plastic shit that our food comes in has an effect on the body.

Source: your ass

Well I WASN'T going to bully him. Just trying to get some ass shots.

here ya go bb ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21987463

>Also stop drinking from plastic waterbottles.
I don't get the people dismissing this as bullshit
it's true - plastic products leech estrogen-mimicking chemicals

>so paranoid about his T levels that he uses actual rotting, smelly shit for shampoo
Fucking rofl. Get a grip bud, if your test levels are that precarious you need to see a doctor

I don't care if you don't think that plastics contain chemicals that affect your body. There are numerous studies that if you actually cared you could read.

Same goes to you. The general consensus is that, yeah bisphenol-A does release from plastics, the point is the leakage of syntetic estradiols to the environment is so severe that pretty much every water source is contaminated so drinking from bottles has a negligible effect at best.

Not to mention your endocrine system usually is great at compensating any stimulus related to sex hormones. And we are still at animal model phase of toxicology testing.

So the "jews are poisoning water with estrogens" mentality doesn't help.

OH FUCK, PLEASE NO