Who /filling their man basket way past full and getting a free workout while getting their protein/ here?

Who /filling their man basket way past full and getting a free workout while getting their protein/ here?

It don't ever weigh that much you do you even dyel.

The shopping trolley push however is an almost purely concentric exercise that adds lots of volume without much fatigue to supplement your squats. The random whirring of the wheels also helps hit some of the small stabilizer muscles making it prehab. And in the queue you can practice deads and dips. Highly functional.

Using a basket is a good idea since 60% of the people in my local grocery stores are slow, obese fucks who clog up the aisles.

I always get the stink eye when I lift the basket over my head and squeeze past a shoggoth on a fatcart.

This. Use a basket to slip through isles where people act like plaque in veins.

I use the because I walk home and want a good idea of what I'll be carrying back.

>not doing 1-armed alternating farmers walks for 1.5 miles 2-3 times a week

kekd at the analogy.

I always carry a basket. Not because of excercise or some ambiguous perception of masculinity, but because there are people who would kill to be able to lift a grocery basket. It would be an insult to all of those people and myself if I used my young and fully capable body to shove around a cart.

Use a fucking plastic bag you uncivilized, unwashed, feral mongrels

Basket crew. Carts are for women. Carts also show you're lazy and disorganized if you have to purchase that much food.

If you can fit your entire shopping in one of those tiny ass baskets you're DYEL

The fuck are you talking about? You walk around the shop putting unpaid for items into a plastic bag?

I almost fell for this but then I didn't and I just kept the thread open waiting for someone else to so I could make this post.

I should probably close all my Veeky Forums tabs and block the site somehow.

Yes.

those hand baskets aren't strong enough nor large enough to hold 4 gallons of milk.
i'll stick to my cart thanks very much

> he doesnt just walk around picking up everything and awkwardly holding ALL of it as he keeps remembering more things he needs to buy

You're never gonna make it

>he doesnt awkwardly juggle all items, adding more and more as he remembers them, as people back away in fear of the multiple gallons of milk and protein power barrels flying through the air at incredible hihg speed

fucking normie

>he doesn't just send his mum and then scream at her when she forgets to buy 3 packs of chicken nuggets instead of 2.

>mom buys 9 pack of ham and pineapple pizza instead of 12 pack of pepperoni pizza

every fucking week I can't live like this I'm not even joking, I'm sick of eating soggy watery pizza from the fucking pineapple juices

>not carrying your cart full of protein like a real man

>hihg

lern2spell faggot

I carry my groceries home so I use the cart. FARMERS WALK BREH. I started getting canned seltzer so I could fill up a backpack to add extra weight too. What have you done to me.

>No one notices the obvious gay sex innuendo

I'm proud of you

I cant fit all my beer in a basket with other food.

should I get 2 baskets or a cart?

>Using machine weights
> Vs the free weight basket.

Woman detected.

If I walked into tesco n started shoving food in a carrier bag, I'd probably get arrested

If you need to use a cart to get groceries, you aren't going to the grocery store enough, you need more fresh foods.

This. I can't handle slow fucks. I grab a basket and do a lap. Veggies, bread, meat, eggs, yogurt and I'm out.

>fatcart
wait...are these an actual thing in america? like is it something you see often?

Yes, it is. They're mobility scooters with baskets that are meant to assist disabled shoppers, but have instead been adopted by obese people who can't be bothered with the intensive effort of moving their own body around the store.

holy fuck americans are trash. my country's had better healthcare since forever and I've never seen or even heard of a person so fat they couldn't walk, or even anything remotely close.

They can walk, they just choose not to because it's hard, roll around the store picking up junk food and soda, then whine about
>muh genetics

It's a meme to say hihg, look it up you fucking dip.

I'm not carrying my shit in Costco.

also do american fatties really do that or is that a fph meme? most fat people I know joke about it and acknowledge they eat way too much and eat like shit.
side note, now that I think about it, I don't even think I know anyone above 35% bf.

It's true, my dad was unable to walk for long distances because of his stage 4 cancer, so he would hop on the fatcart to the dismay of the fatties who wanted to use it.

>he's small enough to do dips on a fucking cart

i'd tip the whole thing over if i did that and i'm not even big

omg i love judging people at the grocery store!

but i don't give a fuck about what they cart their food around in. instead i'm interested in what's IN their carts :P

I always use a basket since a baskets worth is all I can fit on my motorcycle

Would u cart my benis around in ur butt? :3

>Not filling your cart with hundred of pounds of protein powder

Or you could go to the gym and not fuck up your posture doing unilateral shit.

That's only because you're black

>not carrying two baskets
fucking dyel

I'm a full time student, work 30hrs a week, and live 30 miles into the country. Buying 1-2 weeks of food works best for me

Have fun cradling "Man Baskets," queer, while I and my fellow bulls push a Cuck around the store and make him carry my things.

t. triggered cartlet

No those stories are probably mostly true. If you ever want to see what trash lives in America look up People of Walmart. That should give you a good representation of the lower class of America.

didnt know Veeky Forums was filled with cartcucks

dont tell me you use elevators too