What beauty products does Veeky Forums use?

What beauty products does Veeky Forums use?

I am talking about moisturizers, blackhead removers, spot treatment gel and similar.

Personally, I use Nivea, Bulldog and Freederm.

I use cerave stuff. Foaming facial cleanser and their blue moisturising lotion.

I've tried all kinds of stuff. I've done water only/minimalist routines. I've gone crazy with products. This is what I've settled on along with a few drops jojoba oil and washing with cold water only.

Skin has never been better.

Of everything using cold water has made the biggest overall difference.

Thanks user.
Do you use the facial cleanser under the shower?
When do you apply the moisturizing lotion and how often?

Cold showers seems to have many benefits. Need to start this new habit.

Morning:
-Rub about 2 drops jojoba oil into my face and massage for about 30 seconds
-Floss and brush teeth while I let it settle into my skin
-Get into cold shower, get face wet, wash with foaming cleanser and wash the rest of myself and rinse off
-Pat dry with a clean towel and moisturize face with one pump of the moisturizer, rubbing it gently but fully into my face

That pretty much does it. If I get sweaty later on in the day I can still get a little oily but a splash of cold water clears it up and my skin will be totally good for the rest of the day.

Evening:
-Few drops of jojoba oil onto face again
-Floss and brush again while the oil soaks in
-Wet face with cold water
-Wash with foaming cleanser
-Pat dry and moisturize with one pump of the cerave AND a couple of drops of jojoba oil

The only other thing I do specifically for my skin is drink a glass of carrot juice everyday. The beta carotene evens up and darkens my skin tone a little bit which, as a pasty celt, makes me look much better.
Sun is also great for your skin in moderation but not everyone has that luxury (I don't most of the year).

That's awesome man, thanks for sharing.
Glass of carrot juice seems like a nice lifehack.

Nothing

lil stinky ugly nigga

U wan sum fuk bb?

HOW DO I GET RID OF BLACKHEADS?

THEY'RE RIGHT ON MY FUCKING NOSE

FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAARGH SHIT

squeeze your nose in front of a mirror

If you've never done that before you are going to feel like a gross piece of shit

Isn't too much of beta carotene dangerous for your skin ?

This is what I've been told by some anons the other day.

Maybe 'too much', yeah. It's hard to get that though unless you consume a fuckload of carrots or supplement it.

If you're taking too much your skin will literally start to turn orange at which point you would just stop and everything would return to normal. One glass of CJ isn't going to give you nearly that much though.

Basically if you have a good diet and eat lots of vegetables you'll have a relatively high level of beta carotene consumption and your skin attains a healthy 'tan' look to it.
They've done studies to show that it makes you more attractive than a comparative level of tan most probably because it's an evolutionary marker for good diet and health.

Daily moisturizer and a facial scrub I use once or twice a week. I have tons of Korean face masks from a recent vacation which are nice to use once in a while too

I also buy random stuff from Lush because everything smells so damn good and I'm weak for that shit

you need to get it professionally removed
seriously nothing else fucking helps
do this if you want scars

You can use blackhead removal products while taking a shower. Apply, wait a couple of minutes and then wash off.

Used to use an oil-free moisturizer from Neutrogena twice a day, but have since switched to Lubriderm, which is technically just for hands but it works well on the face too. Even if you get your skin wet afterwards, it will still feel soft and hydrated, would recommend. Also an exfoliating scrub on the face 3x a week, eye gel to go with the moisturizer, and vaseline > chapstick.

Fuck these turned pictures, can't be bothered to fix it

I can do a thousand now.

Water is pretty good.

i use only some shampoo for infants because its cheap and has no harmful ingredients
cleansers, tonics, scrubs, serums all that bullshit is shit tier trash except for prescription strong derivatives of vit A creams or SPF creams
but then i just try to avoid sun

I only came for this. Thankyou

A thousand what?

kek