Horseface vs short face

Which version looks hotter?

Believe it or not, this is a Veeky Forums thread because it shows the effects the tongue (a muscle) has on the development of the maxilla.

Do you keep the tongue at the roof of your mouth? You should. Not doing so from a very young age has detrimental effects to your looks. Low tongue position promotes mouth breathing. In effect, there's nothing to support the maxilla, it drops down and you not only get a long horseface, but the classic gummy smile too.

You can also get a horse face if you're on a high-carb soft diet as a kid, but I bet you guys already knew that.

t. Mike Mew

short face looks way better

Short face x100
I can't stand gummy smiles, plus it looks more feminine

I always go for shortface girls. Looks cuter

I keep my tongue at the roof of my mouth, but it is swollen too, so it touches the bottom of my mouth as well. Did I do good?

short face for women

long face for men

it's why russian women are attractive but russian men are not

Medium > short > long

left

Between those picture horseface looks better.

I have horseface though despite having always been a nose-breather and always having my tongue up.

You guys are American right?

Bunch of pedos

On girls a short mid face is ok but men should have somewhat of a horse face.
Most male actors in Hollywood have bigger faces and heads altogether.

HIGH FWHR IS NEEDED

You PSL faggots really need killing. You do realize the vast majority of the population has good tongue posture, right? It's something you start doing naturally as a child.

Stop fucking projecting, you filthy mouth breathers are in the minority

this is why the west is failing, you breed on "girly" women like fags and wounder why your men is faggots. A real man wants a woman who looks like a man, only then you will get manly sons, that will conquer the world.

kys faggots

i need a girl with that reese witherspoon jaw so my sons will be slayers

t. low-test cuck

go ahead and breed with "girly" women, but don't come to me and complain when your kids look french

I'm sorry all the women in your country are ugly but having a short philtrum and midface is the key to female facial asetheics

men should have long faces, women should have short faces

with your kids you just roll the dice

OP is talking about midfaces, not the whole face.

Boobs.

Long face is way better. Americans are pedo's

>this is considered hot in America

Why don't you just go ahead and fuck babies you low test beta cuck faggot?

reported for zoophilia