Is it easier for women to be seen as attractive?

s

think about it,
if a men naturally find girl more attractive
it should be the same with girl
no?
you set your own standard to look good for you but they are not relevent

until they are older than about 30 then they are pretty much fucked no matter what

Face, Height, Frame and Status is what women look for in a man.

Women usually age like shit in their 30's. With the exception being Black and Asian women.

>women
>spend 2 minutes applying makeup to look decent
>men
>spend 2 years working out to look decent
Jee op I dunno, what do you think?

Virgin detected....my wife is 33 and fit as fuck niggah

pretty much.

but women are screwed facially if they have a big nose that is not proportional to their face

what about fuckin money?
just forget everything you said
there will allways be a money bitch to fuck you if you have some

>exception
>Asian women

Asian women age the worst.

Please see Status

Easy and hard dont apply to how attractive women are, because they are more or less locked into it at birth. Ugly ones will more or less stay ugly, and attractive ones will more or less stay attractive.

As men, we have the ability to greatly improve our attractiveness over time using hard work, which is something women cannot do. All women do is go downhill as they age

I do not envy them, for an easy life without control is much worse than a hard life

Status includes money as well.

this guy in the picture can still be attractive to women if he

> make a shit ton of money (dis incel looking asian got that moneyfrom league)
> get muscular as fuck, giant shoulders and frame
> work on social skills
> get a thick neck
> get a tan
> shave his head or get hair transplants and get jaw implants

then he can ascend

Yes. There's no question about it. Men as a whole are in much better shape than women and take fitness more seriously, but if you ask a normal person they'll say the opposite because of how warped our standards are for men.
Any woman, even one with shit genetics, can easily be a boyfriend any time she wants as long as she's not fat. She doesn't even have to be fit, just not fat. A 5/10 woman is more desireable than a 10/10 Chad. Being a woman is life on easy mode.

>if a men naturally find girl more attractive
>it should be the same with girl
I know we joke about this being a Chinese papercraft site but seriously speak english.

>Any woman, even one with shit genetics, can easily be a boyfriend
actually only the women with the best genes can be boyfriends

YOU TALKING SHIT ON ODDBRO?

Money

Yes, yes it is. To have a good looking body as a man it doesn't really take as much as OP's pic, but sure you have to be active and eat right to be at least lean with some amount of definition and muscle mass. A good looking girl is mostly genetics, age and not eating like an americunt.

I guess it's because we're designed to want to fuck every single whore we see, so we can assure to have as much kids as possible and pass our genes, while they have to be much more selective since they can breed only like once a year during their good years (15-30) and i'ts quite more stressful to get pregnant and give birth than to just creampie some slut. Tha'ts why modern feminism and all that is fucking retarded and is going to make our species worst. Women being sluts is modern propaganda and mental retardation.

sexual selection and shit.

I kinda agree with both

>femanon here

No they don't. Asian women only get fucked after menopause.

i dont get this neckbeardy cringy shit. if a woman is only after your money, donĀ“t date her, if women only like you because of your money, step up your game