Muscular Men Make The Worst Boyfriends, According To Science

wtf I hate lifting weights now

rebelcircus.com/blog/muscular-men-make-the-worst-boyfriends-according-to-science//

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
rebelcircus.com/blog/muscular-men-make-the-worst-boyfriends-according-to-science//
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where did they get the jump from
>"most sexist"
to
>"bad boyfriend"
from?

cancer can wait, I'm glad our universities are doing meaningful studies

>guys with muscles aren't pussy numales
Stop the fucking presses

because republicans are more muscular on average. another great correlation study.

Someone should tell Westminster about Veeky Forums

This board is full of muscular subservient men

I have to admit, when my best friend got more muscular, i did find him more sexually attractive but he changed so much from the guy i grew up with. Got more vain and cocky and self abosrbed. It was always about being seen as being attractive whereas before he was funnier and had a much stronger personality.

I think they are good for sex but relationships... nah. Makes sense if you think about it. Extra testosterone. More aggressive. Then the culture and vanity of it all takes over.

When i lost the fat, i definitely got more vain and i hated myself for it. It made me depressed. I got checked out more but it was just short term gratification. It didnt make me happier in the long run.

>This board is full of muscular subservient men
That's because Veeky Forums is a bottom making machine.

Natty muscle = higher test
You retarded bro?

>Wanting to be a boyfriend

All these things due is encourage wimpy guys to be more wimpy, making it easier for everyone else.

Its worth mentioning, whilst Westminster is an incredibly important part of our country, the University of Westminster is absolutely trash tier.

>not wanting to be a boyfriend
>not wanting a boyfriend
Faggot

>my experience with this one person means everyone with muscles is a dick

Wew lad

i study there, i'll let them know tomorrow

Waait, this shit applies to guy with guy?
Fuck

>depression bc hates to be vain

autism

>It didnt make me happier in the long run.
That shouldn't have ever been the goal you idiot. Happiness is a transient chemical reaction to appropriate novel or pleasing stimulus. You should be doing to be healthy or for self-overcoming, but happiness is fucking fool's heroin. You will never get it purposefully. You can find peace, you can find calm, even bliss, but happiness isn't yours to grab.

was this written by a dyel or fat blogger?

jokes on them, muscular men are for fucking not dating

>yes, goy! don't look good and don't be strong! be a weak skinny beta, girls like that more than toxic masculinity!

Show me a reputable source on this, faggot

I know right. I just want to be his cum dumpster bitch, fuck dating him.

most of Veeky Forums is infact unfit, fat and haven't participated in any sport in their life, these very same guys are the ones who give most of the "advice" here

when will reddit tier women realize I'm not lifting for their skinnyfat asses?

>muscle-bound men and their beliefs regarding traditional gender roles.
>OY VEY GOYIM!! YOU DON'T WANNA BE RIPPED, YOU'LL BE SEXIST PIG AND NO GIRL LIKES RIPPED MEN, YOU CAN TOTALY BELIEV ME. IM YOUR BEST JEWISH ALLY.
Go be fat fuck if you want but don't get surprised when you'll find out your wife is cheating on you with that ripped yoga instructor or gardener.

>Yes, goy! Obsess over your physical appearance! Don't focus on professional, spiritual, intellectual or social development! Be a vapid, self-absorbed gym rat, girls like more than men who live intelligent lives!

This is true, but not for their reasons.

To acquire muscles, a normal man (most muscular men start out as normal men) must do the following:

1. Adhere to a rigorous and dedicated training schedule

2. Be scientific, careful, and consistent with his diet and sleep schedule

3. Learn patience and discipline because nothing happens overnight

4. Recognize and accept the realities that fitness is a trade-off with "having fun", but still commit to doing what he feels is right

To the casual normie who must eat chocolate cake, drink heavily, party late into the night, and lie to herself with excuses like "I can do this because I'm young" or "I don't care what the scale says, I feel healthy" or "I need to live a little", of course fit guys won't make good boyfriends.

But to fit girls, fit guys make the best boyfriends because they both share values and goals. And because they both hold things like dedication and commitment dear, their relationship is far more likely to last longer, be happier, and produce better children....

Only down side is fit guys and girls are rare and statically it's hard for to rare things to be found together.

You're a fucking autist

reddit

spacing

and

autism

wow

i

sure

am

surprised

This. It's an incompatibility issue

>Being rational is now autistic/Reddit

>I think they are good for sex but relationships... nah

yet you didn't accept your "best friend" as relationship material before he got buff either
what a surprise

>muh autism

>when a reddit spacing poster hits a little too close to home

>tfw always had high levels of test
>used to be a lanket
>never bragged about my body (had nothing to brag about) and was always humble
>now got Veeky Forums, hide the fact that i lift
>people still notice and ask me if i work out, and i just say i work aroun the yard
>recently started dating the girl ive been in love with for a long while
>she's the only one that knows i lift and she loves me and all of her friends think im a great guy
>i care for her so deeply
>she doesnt understand why i intimidate people because she knows about my soft, mushy side

Didnt become vain, self absorbed, shallow or any of that shit. Im just fit.

He's probably a faggot bottom and felt weird when he got buff because the hormonal imbalance that caused his faggotry started to clear up.

well no FUCKING shit, sherlock

>girls get a fit boyfriend
>"honey, could you perhaps lose some weight? I am trying to be fit but you seem kinda lazy in that regard"
>"OH MY GOD, YOU DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT I'M FAT, DID YOU?!?!?! YOU'RE THE WORST BOYFRIEND EVER"

my gf always mentions how I think she's fat when we're with other people (she's about 58kg at 168-170cm) even though I don't think that she's fat but just doesn't have any exercise whatsoever and a bit of a chubby stomach (ass, legs, arms and tits are awesome)

I don't even give a fuck whether she thinks that I'm a bad boyfriend since

1. it would make HER happier about herself
2. it would benefit me since I like her being slim

also

>sexist beliefs

people are just too fucking retarded to accept that some people have actual standards for their partners. everything nowadays is just all about hollywood lovestory bullshit and how you should accept everyone JUST as they are, even if they are turning to the worst

I am 26 but I feel like an old man because everyone is just lowering their standards and just whine about as much as possible while failing to start a conversation about delicate subjects

End up in hospital at in my teenage years. Body weight is 48/49 kg.

Girls look at me as if I'm some drug addict. Have had an instance of a group of girls walking past me during lunch break and saying they would never go out with a guy like me.

Realize my genetics are fucked.

Live hard 5 years natty. Make gains. Still not enough. Start roiding blasting and cruising for 3 years.

Girls come to me much easier. A close family friend starts to even 'love' me and wanting to 'marry' me....lol....

Where the fuck were these 'girls' when I wasn't so buff.

Females are superficial creatures. Muscles help a lot in grabbing a girls attention and even sleeping around.

I see women in a different light now. I don't go out of my way to degrade them. However I no longer have them on a pedestal. I'm basically MGTOW for the time being. Might find a NAWALT (not all women are a like that) but for the time being pump and dump.

go do a survey at your gym faggot
unless you live in california you're going to start feeling a lot less comfortable there

Studies also suggest that fit men are more right wing. Really makes you think

>muscle guys good for sex

Sounds like a win to me, didn't want to ltr roasties then, don't want to now

Is that supposed to be a joke?

No? There's no correlation between those two things.

The actual statistics shows Republicans are actually more likely to be fat and uneducated

I bet the wroter is a beta numale that got cucked again and again by Chad.

More like fat subservient overgrown children. Only like .01% of this place is really muscular. Most of you are degenerates

People find healthy fit bodies attractive, wow stop the presses. You were low value then and have higher value now, don't blame women. Men are just as shallow. No one gives a shit about who you were or your lame beta personality, better learn that sooner than later.

According to science, science is always right.
t.science

You don't know the difference between fleeting shallow happiness and true contentment, how sad and pathetic

>End up in hospital at in my teenage years. Body weight is 48/49 kg.
>Girls look at me as if I'm some drug addict.

Having an illness that reduces your weight to 50 kg is arguably worse than being a drug addict. An addict might just have had bad luck, a shitty life driving him into addiction. He could be reformed. If the thing that caused you to weigh so little is genetic it would only be reasonable for no woman to want to be with you.

>Live hard 5 years natty. Make gains. Still not enough.

Enough for what?

>Start roiding blasting and cruising for 3 years.
>Girls come to me much easier. A close family friend starts to even 'love' me and wanting to 'marry' me....lol....

Glass half full perspective: Big muscles make women notice you and once they are paying attention they find you attractive.

Glass half empty perspective: Big muscles are now the ONE thing you have going, before it was zero. Honestly, your personality can't be that great if you dedicated 5 years to lifting and women would still not look your way. And after that you concluded you had to start roiding! You concluded that the only way to get more attractive after 5 years of lifting was to lift more. Maybe lack of muscle was never the core problem.

Now you're getting casual sex and some crazy chick thinks she's in "love" with you. But are you making any genuine connections with quality women? You act like you're choosing to only sleep around for now. But is that really a choice?

Roasties make the worst partners, prove me wrong.

If a girl looked like pic related at 40, she would have plenty of guys still drooling over her and asking to impregnate her. What kind of male Tumblr equivalent is this shit

Lol wow you're special

>no, goy! you can't sacrifice a few hours a week to be healthy, it will hinder your """spiritual""" and social life! bad goy! you can't be both healthy and successful!

Making separate paragraphs is Reddit spacing?

>projecting your own issues this hard
dann son, break up and get the fuck over it jfc.

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums has a gf

You also don't go around blabbering about it like 99% of fit. Self control goes a long way. People like Instagram whores (male and fem) need to die in a fire

>You don't know the difference between fleeting shallow happiness and true contentment, how sad and pathetic
Pretty sure I delineated that pretty well you stupid prick.

Then go date your ugly female equivalent AFTER you got buff. Otherwise you're a dumb hypocritical asshole who doesn't understand having standards. Jfc you're like the fat chick on Tumblr bitching at guys for being "shallow" because they won't date her fatass
t. Former fat chick turned fit

Being a sexist asshole = bad boyfriend
If you can't understand this basic concept, you're a lost cause
>there's seriously guys alive that are this dense
Jfc. I guess Tumblr needs to find it's polarized equivalent somewhere

Wow you get butthurt easily. No point in continuing since your brain has clearly shut down the rational part and switched to emotions

>40
>impregnate

Having kids at 40 is a terrible idea. Risk of genetic defects is off the charts and the stress of raising children will hit you way harder at that age, especially if it's the first time you're doing it. The proper order of events in a woman's life is

>have kids in 20s
>raise kids in 20s/30s
>pursue career after age 35/40

Our contemporary model of sending women to university and into a "career" in their most fertile years is a denial of basic biology and not around to stay. What young women end up doing is they pick some useless talky feely major and waste money and time on feeling smarter than they are, wasting money and time on no substantial gain. They get indoctrinated into marxist / "egalitarian" bullshit, then wonder why men don't (genuinely) respect them and why they're so unhappy. They get pets, they pursue jobs that involve caring for other people's children because their instincts are correctly urging them to care for small children in those years. There is a society-wide denial of what a young woman's priorities should be and it's particularly dangerous because it's the smart women that are affected the most. It's smart people who are having the fewest children as a consequence.

I guess your definition of boyfriend is a spineless bitch boy who agrees with everything you say to protect your feelings. Good luck with that.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Boxing up your posts is actually an image board thing too my man

i hate normies too bruh

why do you get so triggered that ou have to swear?

I never understood bitching about "reddit spacing" on paragraphs longer than a single line.
I get how it's annoying on smaller comments, but for large typed out responses separating the paragraphs look so much better.

I'm on the east coast and everybody at my gym thinks republicans are cowards ever since Trump. They're not all liberal though - mostly apolitical.

News flash: Your gym's demographics are probably not much different from your local demographics, you anecdote-loving faggot.

are you the fat chick turned fit in this thread?

>republicans are cowards
As opposed to those liberals who are SO BRAEV

lmao, this escalation. You must hate yourself pretty bad.

>Being a sexist asshole = bad boyfriend
They didn't measure assholeness. Only sexism. You'll have to show they are correlated.

You equated being "sexist" with being a bad partner and called this proposition basic, implying it needn't even be explained. You're very eager to jump to conclusions and you don't really examine the things you believe in.

It's really funny how you can almost taste when women are commenting. It's like a dense residue of stupid.

((()))

>fuck I can't find anything to refute in this post, but I'm so angry, I have to say something
uhh, y-your line spacing is fuckin gay!
>nailed it

>He thinks women don't want sexist boyfriends
Yeah, go treat women like equals and tell me how many of them ask YOU out on a date instead of expecting you to ask her, or how many are thrilled that you aren't being more assertive than her like a "sexist" man would.
If women wanted men who treated them like equals, we wouldn't have traditional gender roles anymore. It's not like men hate the idea of women taking some it the initiative or paying for meals

>girl
>40

Yeah by 40 she should be a grandma.

Dude, it's just a fucking hobby unless you compete in oly/pl/bb. Also CHADPIZZA etc

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

From Aarhus University in Denmark

I actually think conservatives are also most likely under-sampled in this study being from Cuckmark where they are effectively nonexistent

>that guy whos better than me would make the worst boyfriend

>rebelcircus.com/blog/muscular-men-make-the-worst-boyfriends-according-to-science//

"Science"
Get this fucking clickbait bullshit off my Veeky Forums

Well, not necessarily. The researchers already had a political agenda in mind when they started, and cherry picked data to support the conclusions they had already made.

Specifically, what they did was looked at obesity rates by state, and then whether it was a "red" or "blue" state. However, there is also a very undeniable RACIAL component to those obesity demographics. It's a strange thing in America, the "reddest" states (ie southern states) often also have the highest percentage of black population. So even though that subset votes overwhelmingly Democrat, it often paints a misleading picture about whatever social issue you're studying.

Gun crime is another good example of this. If you just go by state, it's easy to come away with the impression that southern white rednecks are the ones shooting everyone up, but nationwide, the OVERWHELMING majority of gun violence in America is "black on black". But it's "racist" to say that so we just keep ignoring the elephant in the room.

>There's a correlation between being brawny and being sexist
Most women's response:
>lol idc he's still hot, besides I wouldn't care anyway if he does, a guy who grabs your throat and treats you like a whore is way sexier than some pussy nice guy who says I'm sorry with every thrust.

>40 years old
>impregnate

that's not how women work user

Sexist beliefs = bad boyfriend? The title suggest that muscular men are all-around worse.

No i didn't read the article degenerate filth.

>Ripped
>Yoga instructor
Oxymoron. OP is probably the yoga instructor.

>The actual statistics shows Republicans are actually more likely to be fat and uneducated
Somehow I doubt that given that the democratic party includes EVERY NIGGER AND SPIC

Excuse me????????????

>2017
>not improving every part of yourself
Come on user, you do want to make it right?

>I'm on the east coast and everybody at my gym thinks republicans are cowards ever since Trump. They're not all liberal though - mostly apolitical.

Holy fuck, if I had a nickel for every time I heard "well, I'm not a Democrat, but I think (insert boilerplate Democrat propaganda from CNN)..."

>inb4 but muh Fox this, muh Fox that

I never said Fox isn't biased, I'm only saying that CNN and all the rest of them are JUST AS BIASED, IN THE OTHER DIRECTION. It just doesn't SEEM that way to you because there are more of them and they've been around longer. But really, if you don't count Fox, the Democrats pretty much have a total monopoly on the "news" you get.

Well, paying her dinner when you eat out is sexist as well bust most girls are fine with that

You are excused.

>JUST AS BIASED, IN THE OTHER DIRECTION.
No, they're all biased in the same exact direction, they just use different vocabulary to distract you from that.

Her father must be proud to have raised such a well mannered girl.

a sexist man that treats his woman like a princess, protects her, pays for everything, acts chivalrous? That's a "bad" boyfriend?

the study said sexist, not "sexist asshole" a man that is chivalrous towards woman is sexist.

Further, we'd have to see exactly what they define as "sexist."