Be me 18

>be me 18
>working out for 2 years getting noob gains
>looking to finally lose virginity
>turn to tinder and etc
>hit it off with multiple qt3.14s
>each give me cold shoulder after they hear my height
>5'7" manlet needing advice

So Veeky Forums is there a level of aesthetics that will make 6-7/10 grills over look my height is so any pics of said aesthetics?

Post pic.

lie and wear lifts. you can easily reach 6' or more with them. once you go to bed with them they won't care

Unless they're 5'7+ themselves, just tell them you're 5'10

Do lifts fit in every shoe maybe it's something I should try

Thanks for advice user

But if she's shorter than you, go ahead and give yourself an extra 3 inches... guarantee she won't even notice/remember once she sees you in person.

If she's taller than you, you're fucked either way.

there are plenty of girls shorter than you
>I'm 5'11" so I hit on girls 5'10" and shorter
>you're 5'7" so hit on girls 5'6" and shorter
don't embarrass yourself by lying about your height or wearing lifts cause that'll just cause you humiliation when they inevitably find out.

Be proud and play it smart

He was already honest about his height and got BTFO. His only choice IS to lie... but take 's advice. Don't lie if she's taller, she'll know obviously.

don't use dating apps
Idk if americans are actually shallow enough that they proceed to use their height meme in real life but I'm 5'9 in Germany and have never had a problem with girls or finding a gf
Usually it shouldn't be a problem when you behave like a decent human being, don't look like some homeless guy and lift some weights

That's true, it's not even the girls ghosting me that sucks the most. I understand that I have certain thing I like in women and they deserve to have certain things they like in men it's cool no one owes me their time

What bothers me is my coworkers there are all like 5'9-5'11" and always making fun of my height and belittling me. Sucks it didn't start until I started getting in better shape.

i don't use them but most likely. maybe someone who actually uses them can tell you.

now if they are worth it is a completely different topic. you'll probably become dependent on them and they will fuck with your head even more about this whole height issue

I was just thinking that right now I know I'm short but feel comfortable in public I would ne nervous that after extended use of lifts I wouldnt even feel comfortable in public anymore.

>I'm 5'9 and have never had problems
Means nothing, you aren't that short. In America that would be considered average.

Shoot for ottermode. Also just find better women and keep trying. Not all of them are like this.

170cm is pretty short for this millennium, regardless of race.

No, 5'9 is short in America too.

How do you manlets feel when around tall guys?
Im 6'3 and 205lbs and i look like a demigod next to manlets and theyre always insecure around me.

>I know I'm short but feel comfortable
leave this place before it changes

attractive girls are better at playing the game of numbers because they are so used to getting hit on by thousands of men they would never want so they are decentralized to putting in a decent amount of "work"(having a convo lol) vs men, whereas an attractive man has to be more attractice on a 1-10 scale to be rated as good looking hot etc, so likely you aren't as "hot" as a similar out of ten scale girl and guys have to do the hitting on and until you have hit on like literally a thousand chicks each feels like a needle poke

TL:DR - keep on hitting on girls as much as possible without keeping it creepy, think fo exercise like working out, w.e you see a even mildy receptive girl in public try to get to point where it's not super creepy if you flirt, and flirt constantly even with girls whoa re "teases" again working out good practice etc

It can be done, I have a friend who is 5'8 and the dude is a total chad. He fucks 9/10 bitches constantly. He even had this super hot Veeky Forums girl from florida flying to see him twice a month.

It can be done, but I am pretty sure it takes some luck.

>he also wears cowboy boots constantly that gives him another 2 inches.

i'm tall too but i'm not a faggot about it
Obviously your height is all you have, and you need to flaunt it to make up for your insecurities

>tfw see people as tiny as 5'4" on grindr occasionally
>many of which are tops only

Not everyone is conceited about height. I'm sure you can find a woman who's shorter than 5'7". Besides, you're still very young and men stop growing at 25. There's a chance you'll gain another inch or two as long as you eat healthy.

I just don't get this height meme
There's literally no one in my friends group who's not at least as tall as me and still most of them are kv even with 6'2+
Height only matters if you want to push numbers with some dating app shit but in real life there are way more factors

5'9 is literally the average you moron

>this

This but 5'7. Stop trying to compete with 6'2 chads on a meat market for sluts. Meet girls through friends, work. If they know you and they like you they'll have lower expectations. Just don't get friendzoned.

This is good advice because when I go to friends house parties and talk to girls it's never an issue, I'm pretty charismatic and naturally funny (insert jester joke ) just figured maybe I could find a long term gf on a dating app not just a fling

>long term gf
>on a dating app

nigger do you have any idea about what youre talking about?
tinder is for casual hookups and one night stands. nothing more. all girls will say "looking for long term only" purely because they dont want to appear slutty in public, but none of them mean it, and they all fuck on the first "date".

tinder is where you go to pick up whores that you pay in attention instead of cash. nothing more. you really do not want to gf a tinder slut.

Fuck... Where do I meet long term gf? I work in a factory so no girls there.

5'9" is kinda short in central/western Europe.
It's 175cm, and on average men here are around 180cm.
Men here catch even a 5cm height difference out if they want to make height jokes, but literally nobody cares about that shit unless you're a turbomanlet.
Women are at least 10cm shorter than men on average here. AT LEAST. And they don't give a shit about height if you're just taller than them.

Why that 6' shit is so rampant in America - I don't know, I don't get it.

i can never tell if this is an extremly elaborate meme or do women in america really care this much about hieght. both options are pretty hilarious

This is a known phenomenon. When you better yourself,\ the people around you start to feel worse about themselves by comparison, so they pick on you to try and drag you down. They're subconsciously annoyed at your progress because of the way it reflects on their complacency and weakness.

5'9"-5'11" isn't tall. And don't fall for the manlet memes, 5'7" is fine. You're not going to impress any height queens, but neither are the 5'9"-5'11 guys since 6'0" is king of the manlets in the eyes of height queens. So when a 5/10 coworker with a shitty body picks on your height, try not to sweat it so much.

Kek tell that to a girl you autist

>Where do I meet long term gf?
school
work
friends
parties

State your height on your bio.
This might decrease matches a bit, but then they wont think youre hiding it / ashamed of it or whatever.

lie about your height, girls are retarded

Thank you that does help. And yeah they are all guys and weigh like 275-300lbs easily

why girls are unable to love short guys?

>tfw 6'1 manlet

I will never be 6'4 glorious master race

Tinder is a competition. All the women who reject you for your height have the confidence that they are competitive enough themselves to find a superior man. Until you find a woman with the same relative competitive value, someone in the hookup is settling.
It's a stressful, toxic way to get your dick wet if you're not outwardly desirable. Try to meet women other places.

>met current gf on tinder
>seems genuinely sweet
Am I missing something? Or....

Find a girl thats shorter than you.

It may take a while, but they are out there.

5'6" manlet who slams puss reporting in.

this

this.

people don't like it when you improve yourself. it makes them feel insecure

cut the toxic people out of your life if you can, or at the very least don't sweat the bile they spew

hahahaahahha loser fucking pathetic losers here jesus fuck hahahaahahha loser fucking pathetic losers here jesus fuck hahahaahahha loser fucking pathetic losers here jesus fuck hahahaahahha loser fucking pathetic losers here jesus fuck hahahaahahha loser fucking pathetic losers here jesus fuck hahahaahahha loser fucking pathetic losers here jesus fuck hahahaahahha loser fucking pathetic losers here jesus fuck hahahaahahha loser fucking pathetic losers here jesus fuck
>nergins gonna nergin

insecure manlet nergin detected

it's a meme, pushed by nergin neets that sit on this board all day thinking it will get them laid.
>KEEP CHUGGING THAT BUTTBLAST POWDER FOR GAINZZZZZZZZZ

>Tinder is a competition

This is the most succinct and powerful explanation you could ever give someone who wants to succeed on Tinder. Everything you need to know about Tinder, you can construe from these four words. Up until now I never was able to summarize what I've tried to explain to my hapless friends about the app.

I'm going to explain it this way from now on.

>advice
what fucking advice? its height face frame, if you lack any of those your fucking done mate sry

short guys are unable to love themselves. they meme themselves too hard. fucking geeks.

99% of this board and the people at the gym are insecure unathletic virgins. it's why you're there, remember lads?

no i have height and frame, but you seem to be projecting something

>being tall is a meme
>being short is a meme

Leave fit, stop increasing your insecurities. 5'6" mantlet, got pretty fiance, good job. You can work out without taking life and work out advices from sperglords on vietnamese pot making imageboard.

This is good advice. Veeky Forums is not a good forum for vulnerable people. It will amplify existing insecurities if you let it.

Stop looking for food in the garbage.

no, you just won the lottery

Not in school, don't have friends, can't drink so don't go to parties, and the only girls at my work are over 50 year old.

I mean, I already knew I was basically hopeless, but damn.

What does he use for his hair though?

I used to have long hair a couple yyears back, but it never looked this good.

Kek me and my friends were just roasting a guy i took a pic of at my work that couldnt even touch the floor.

Dude that's all oil. You don't want that.

His hair is always soaking wet when he's in the ring. All wrestlers that are male with long hair do that so that it doesn't get in their face and it looks cool to flip around. He does have nice hair when it's dry but its nothing special. He probably has been growing it his whole live, has islander genetics, and brushes it.

Same