/fat/ "Tears and other bodily fluids" edition:

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want
>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights
>Autistically change your diet to some ultra vegetable no sweets autism because extremism is always good am i right ;^)
Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another if you are too weak to survive solo. We all know losing weight when you are fat is easy if you just reduce calorie intake, literally piece of cake. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need to lose weight for a number of reason. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice to troll or to reassure their extremist autism works for themselves, dont bother, always remember calorie intake, if it is lesser than how many calories your body burns you ll be fine.
And remember, if you are a loser when fat you ll still be a loser if you are thin, your weight isnt the problem.

>Read the Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that daily you lose weight, can go lower but never very low
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's on the menu this week boys?

Howdy fats. Everyone ready for weigh-in tomorrow? I'm excited.

>tfw lost my scale to my fat nigger uncle

I'm pissed that i have to buy a new one, what's a good scale user

yeah i hope i remember to weight myself, I'm running a 5k on saturday :3
t. bog leech

>fat nigger uncle
What the fugg user why he took your scale?

And I use a weight watchers brand digital scale that came from walmart.

just go to target and buy one, always weigh yourself twice to see if the number is the same the second time.

because he wanted to weigh himself, and then he sold it while he was on vacation

i'm usually not on speaking terms with him so that reinforces my views

tfw none of my clothes fit anymore but also can't buy new clothes because i'm still not at my goal weight

lads this is suffering

I know this feeling all too well

Excited and ready, even though I'm absolutely sure I gained weight; I ate so badly this week and got little sleep looking after my son.
Same thing as always, may go a little lighter today as no class. Still got weights though
Holy fucking Kek. I probably shouldn't laugh but the absurdity of someone stealing a scale and selling it when they're like $10 a piece is hilarious.
Iktfb. I still wear my XL $3 K-Mart shirts. Thankfully I'm at a size where my XXXL WOWTCG shirt isn't a daily wear like it used to be

who buys a used scale? they're like 11 dollars.

No it's okay user, i find it hilarious but it blows that i have to buy a new one

I certainly feel lighter so I more than likely have lost weight, how much is up to the scale

I broke down and ate 2 eggs cooked with butter since I was paranoid I was missing something important. I've been eating a vegan diet all week. I feel pretty guilty about eating the eggs and butter. Not because of animals or some gay shit, but the potential cancerous diabetes aspect of them. Also I was supposed to not eat at all today. Oh well at least I have a stationary bike in the other room.

you're limiting what you eat because you're scared of cancer and diabetes?

when was the last time you left your house?

>be americlap
>leave house
>get diabetes and cancer

Well, for the rest of this week, same as every other day:

Breakfast: Nigger I fast, ain't nobody got time fo dat
"Lunch": Usually around 2pm, I have a 2 scoop protein shake
Dinner: 8oz of chicken or ground turkey, plus 2 servings of green veggies
After dinner: another scoop on non lifting days, 2 scoops on lifting days
After lifting: another scoop

This is how I stay around 1k calories but still get plenty of protons. Been working good recently. Next week I'm going to do a protein shake "fast" where I basically just drink 5-6 scoops a day and have some raw broccoli or green beans. Starting Monday, so I'll let you guys know how it works out.

I find body comp is a much better tools for measuring, seeing the numbers go down is nice too, but having to cut a new notch in my belt felt fucking amazing.
Also Check'd
My first thoughts at your comment
>pic related

I've only lost 2.4 since last week. Would have been more, but I ate like a shitpig on Mother's day.

>wake up
>drive to gym
>pretty good workout
>come home
>grades from college now available
>first ever C, two of them
How do I not binge eat out of self-pity? I've already lost 7lbs in the last ten days

Yeah I've dropped a notch on this belt since the last time I weighed myself. Feels very good.

Also anons, post your starting weight, your goal and your current in replies to this post. I want to see what we've done so far indiviudally and collectively.

do you need any help with sticking to a vegan diet? i'm allergic to eggs and meat so i can't stick to "traditional" diets or keto, but my equivalent is a strict plant based vegan diet. however i am not vegan all the time and when in out with friends i do eat dairy occasionally.
just make sure your getting:
2 fruit servings
5 vegetable servings
1 bean, or nut serving
lots of whole grains and tofu/healthier mock meats.
add ground flaxseed to everything.

study and do other stuff, preoccupy yourself

SW: 222lb
CW: 162
GW: 135
5'6.

sw 310
cw 174
gw ???

started well before these threads appeared
I just come to vent

SW: 110kg
CW: 85kg
GW: 75kg
Just did resting heart rate and got a 52 (legit impressed myself)
Pic related

trim your chest hair. you're not some old man.

SW: 159.2lbs
CW: 129lbs
GW:

confess

shit rainman now i know why i always listen to your replies to my posts

absolutely mirin my asthma bro

I bought some sushi yesterday. It's in my fridge right now

had half a vegetable quesadilla from a mexican place on mother's day. it was so oily. had tons of jersey mikes veg subs the week before. haven't gained but haven't lost more than .5 pounds either.

i'm not natty father
i take dmaa which is banned by the fda

please arrest me i feel so guilty omg

I "cheated" yesterday. I was feeling so gluttonous that I ate an entire lb of ground beef with broccoli. Parmesan cheese on top. It was so much beef.

holy shit nigger that's a lot

lift and fast to make the most of it

C O L O N
A
N
C
E
R

No point; it's winter and the only person who sees me without a shirt is myself. When summer rolls around I will, but fuck prickly chest hair is the worst.
Had a cafe big breakfast yesterday, ate the whole thing, the bread was orgasmic.
Thanks man! I do try my best to help out where I can. Here's to progress and making our way to fitizens.
>Summer Abs 2018
That sounds heavenly user, but yea that's like what? 1200cals?

Yeah that's pretty much been my diet. I drink a fruit smoothie while eating 4 ounces of raw sauerkraut. I eat a higher ratio of beans to rice since beans have a lot more fiber and protein for the same calories. Also take a vitamin d3 supplement and fish oil for omega 3s. I don't feel like fucking with tofu etc yet. I'd rather just eat my bowl of beans and rice mixed together with lots of hot sauce. After I'm in shape I will worry about cooking again. Right now it might be best to just treat my diet as all business. Maybe one day a week I will eat dairy and/or eggs. We get cartons of brown eggs for free.

not him but this is it

not awful desu, i do IF and this would be what i'd eat in a day

>Cheated on Friday and Saturday after /fat/ contest weigh-ins
>Have spent the rest of the week catching back up to the weight I was at
>Still haven't hit ketosis again
>Still got some keto flu symptoms
>May break even by Friday weigh-in but it very much looks like I'm going to be over the weight I was at when the contest began

Let this be a lesson to all of you /fat/s.

Having cheat meals? Great. Keep it within your calories and you'll probably be fine.

Have a cheat DAY? Hahahahahahaha pay for it for a week, week and a half.

>330 start
>298 current
>160 target

Getting under 300 felt so fucking great. Itsbeen more than a decade since I was sub 300.

Probably 1000cals. It was extremely lean beef. I'm talking like organic 95-5 beef. I added sour cream too to up the fat percentage in the meal.

Also guys I should mention I'm doing IF, so it's probably not so bad now that I think about it.

just one egg roll ?

just finished a 9 day blast of my remaining DNP

doesn't seem to have done much, but I'm retaining a lot of water so maybe it's done something

anyway, fuck you
it's none of your damn business

fuccckkk are you me?
im 330 currently down from 340
im so fucking scared of looking like a deflated skinbag when im done

better deflated skinbag than obese manatee

take it from me
better a deflated skinbag than in inflated one

>im so fucking scared of looking like a deflated skinbag when im done

Unless you're like, 19 or some shit, you're gonna.

But right now we look like inflated skin balloons, and that's hardly better, so what difference does it make?

You can always get a tummy tuck. Consider putting money on the side and saving up for inevitable plastic surgery in the future.

Ahh see I was running with normal mince, average at 250cals/100g. Nothing wrong with that meal at all, throw in a 2 scoop shake and you have a perfect base for IF
>cheat day
Apple...my man, why?
Ahh okay, yea about 1000ca including the sour cream. Maybe a little less. Yea for IF that's perfectly fine. Remember, CICO and you'll lose weight no matter what
Deflated skin baloon is better fat slob

how much bigger will my dick appear after that pelvic fat is gone?

well im also 6'2, and do a lot of labour
i mean im obviously fat as fuck
but im hoping to god that since i dont currently look like some beanbag chair on legs i may get lucky
got barely any stretch marks so maybe

I can't deal with keto flu again. Fucking hate it and makes me question cheating while on keto

drink 3 cups of broth per day.
also a lot of water. you're welcome.

Oh I know. I like salt water personally but having to go through that fog all over again ain't worth it

>broth
what century are you from?

is treading down the path getting to anyone else?

>in dream
>for some reason think I'm low on protein
>search random person's house for food
>can only find these small tins of flavored tuna
>down them
>they taste funny
>look at label
>"frisky's cat food"
>liver and pate flavor
>1 serving is 450 calories and only 2g of protein
>4 servings per tiny can
I literally woke up in a cold sweat

Taking a break from tracking this week and ready to get back to it next week. I'm trying one big meal instead and I'm not hangry as I used to be.

Anyone here do the dietbet?

At first I kek'd

But then I realised I had a similar dream and literally woke up crying, Didn't even realise it was a dream until about midday.

New work crew placated me with free beer and food. I was powerless.

SW: 328
CW: 277.4
GW: 12% Body fat
5'11"

Been going for 94 days so far.

lmao'd m8

>social event
Okay, that's forgiven. Nothing wrong with doing it once in a while, glad you had a good time with your work crew man.

I beg forgiveness

No matter how bad your loose skin is...

It will never be as bad as all these fat fucks posting muh transformation tuesday pics on instagram that got a gastric sleeve. Fuck those people. I'm doing work for my shit. All they did was get their stomach shrunk to the size of an egg and were physically unable to eat.

I hope they all gain all their weight back and then some.

Go walking for an hour. You can easily burn off 73 calories, and then some.

I'm actually noticing my titties going down in size so that is nice.

I can tell I'm going to have a lot of loose skin though. Maybe when I get Veeky Forums it'll be all I can achieve and blow my brains out. Maybe I can use the loose skin as a pillow or something. Oh well.

my tits have gone down a bit too but I feel like my stomach is getting bigger somehow? either that or I'm losing off the top of the abdomen but not the lower part yet

get a tape measure
I've lost nearly 4 inches so far

At this rate I'll be down another 5lbs

Males tend to develop fat around their stomaches first, and it's often the last to go. You could possibly be losing fat there, but at a much slower rate than the rest of your body.

k. Keep me posted.

details on dream?

go to sleep at 9 and wake up every single night at 2 or 3 to go for a piss

stopped drinking water after 6 and its still happening wtf

The exact numbers depend on where exactly your body is storing fat in large amounts, but a good rule of thumb for what to expect is every 40 pounds of weight you lose, you add about an inch to your effective penis length.

>friend bought me lunch to work

well.. i guess i'll just have a really light dinner then..

anybody else have skin gains when dieting?
I've got these little boils and blemishes all over my underarm, gut, and inner thigh from years of shoveling shit into my body. might also be a condition, idk. Honestly I'm more motivated to clear my skin up than to lose fat, although losing fat is also up there.

My face is really clearing up and my cystic acne that I got from GOMAD a couple years ago is starting to dissapear too, though this could also be because of the gallon of green tea I drink everyday

I just straight up skipped dinner last night. Boss brought in tacos and I had some. :(

I binged last night. It still only came out to about maintenance because I normally try to keep an aggressive deficit, but I'm still really disappointed in myself. I was on a streak and doing well and I fucked it.

I'll drink before bed but have real bad boners and the need to piss will wake me right up in the morning. Like I know there is morning wood but this is my dick yelling at me.

you can't talk that way to da fatha !
I otta smack you good!

>wake up (in dream)
>take a piss
>go to fridge
>have a whole tray of vegan chocolate I cooked up for making cookies for people (actually have it in my fridge)
>grab the tray and start eating it
>melt it and make banana and chocolate sandwiches
>continue making god awful combinations with it until it's entirely gone
>satisfied, I go back to bed and fall into a food coma
>wake up (for real)
>remember the dream
>isthisreallife?!?
>literally cry and yell at myself for being a fat shit
>forgo breakfast and go out
I kept getting pissed at myself for getting hungry throughout the day. When I finally went to make lunch I saw it was still there. Kek'd in hindsight

Start: 308lbs
Current: 214lbs
Goal: 180lbs

so, you enjoy heavy metal poisoning? not even fucking joking. protein powders even daily is OK, but not in amounts like that. just stop being a lazy nigger and eat either a steak, or even a fast food burger (no soda, no fries) for one of those.

I remember one day, I had a vivid, like seriously the most vivid dream
>wake up
>go about normal stuff
>shower
>get ready for work
>contemplate suicide
>drive to work
>fucking hate my job
>wal-mart lube tech
>fucking big ass truck tires all day long
>ridiculous to balance
>pain in the ass to lift, have to use 4 post
>heavy as fuck to move
>omfg literally just want to kill myself
>dealing with shit managers and lazy co workers
>clock out for the day
>wake up from dream
>have to re live the dream in real life now.

Literally felt like I just went to work twice back to back.

>fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy

This is absolutely worthless, and is what the military uses. It only factors in navel, neck, and height. To test, enter in your shit and then afterwards change weight to zero.

How can i add 200 empty cals to myfitnesspal i ordered food

source?

Quick add at the bottom.

Options. My food. Create food. Enter values. It's how I added my protein powder.

tap the quick add
in the calories box type "200"

I just ate a banana when i wasn't hungry

I ate 2 sandwiches from jimmy johns and a pint of ice cream but I ended up 1000 calories under my deficit for the day because halo top and no bread

STRAIGHT TO HELL

Get checked for diabetes mate, thats one of the signs.

kek'd/

also, just had a 2scoopprotonshake made w/ coffee & half cup of oats for brekkie. am I making it?

same, but with getting new ink.

Anybody else here /norestdays/?
I have to do something on my non-lifting days or I just feel like the same fat sack of shit. I try to keep it easy though. Just some long walks.

is stress eating really a thing?

when I'm stressed I find I want to eat less, not more
goes for any activity really