"Look at all these healthy fats Mike!"

>"Look at all these healthy fats Mike!"
>"Wow, they must be full of antioxidants, cholesterol and gluten free too!"
>"I bet they're good for the skin too, don't want it get too rough and patch right? Makes me look like a barbarian brute."
>"By the way, has Jessica called you? We were supposed to do go to the nail salon today, my nailpolish is fading away."

What's happening to the world? Why is everyone becoming a cuck feminine little shitfuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

greatveganathletes.com/patrik-baboumian-vegan-strongman
instagram.com/johnnysjoys/?hl=nb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude is just living his life, youre a cuck for getting worked up about it

>Fat face
>Big head
>small body
>Shit tattoos

No matter how bad I think my genetics are, there's always someone like this and I feel pretty good.

That was/is a woman btw

it's a tranny.
pic related is someone's daughter.

and then you remember there are physiques like this and get depressed again

dude just let people be what they want to be.

Wait is that the same freak from the swole left gif?

It's because he's a vegan, not solely genetics

Ikr. I have a huge head too but at least I'm not full lollipop mode like this sucker.

Men are no longer men, I guess.
Fine by me, more pussy for me.

>wanna meet up for some squats later?

>who is this semen demon

>Best Guess for this Image: My Wife's Son

is this a man or a woman?

both

>H-HOW DARE THEY BE CONSCIOUS ABOUT THE SHIT THEY PUT IN THEIR BODY I'M TRIGGERED

You're the only cuck here, though. Should go back to Tumblr, you seem triggered.

KEK
E
K

Hard to say but probably has to do with some shit with the liberal media.

Who gives a shit? Just get Veeky Forums, slam girls in their dick holster and repeat until death.

This is how I imagine all vegan shills on Veeky Forums

>lollipop
>sucker
Nice

This. If only people knew how to mind their own fucking business.

>ew bro why are you squatting so deep you're gonna get all bulky and buff and barabaric

>dude cucks lmao
go back to pol retard

>liberals calling people cucks
glad to see you all stooped to the drumpflet level too
jesus christ you americans

>who gives a shit if society is collapsing around you bro just being a self indulgent fuckhead.

ITT: shills and morons who keep posting about how eating animal products and less plant based meals makes them manlier than someone who does the opposite.

>b-but look at this beta numale h-haha

A failed male
in female flesh
what a beautiful squat sesh

Im 100% sure that's an alien on disguise, like roger from american dad

>he's so alpha compared to all the meat eaters uwu
>nearly every other current champion and previous champions in mma and literally every sport on the planet eats meat

He's an exception not the rule you fucking melted plastic bag

>600 LB SQUAT
Actually scary

I hate that avocados are a meme food now, I can't enjoy guac without someone calling me a numale cuck.

>squatting in a smith machine

i can squat 100 pounds more in a smith machine. I hate people who use this shit and think they're hot shit. go lift a free bar

greatveganathletes.com/patrik-baboumian-vegan-strongman

>H-he's an exception

fpbp

Cuck

Nice strawman.

>try to prove your point that the previous example isn't an exception to the rule
>proceed by posting an exception to the rule in another sport
You're really fucking dense, you stupid motherfucker.
Even if we go by this next example solely, you brought up a literally who. He's a nobody besides internet fame. Meanwhile, eat-meaters are making the cream of the crop of strongmen.

Fuck off.

>Dude
thats a woman with a beard

Lmao not clicking the link and realizing there is a list of athletes who are vegan on the side. Also there is a SHITLOAD of ultra marathon runners and iron man competitors who are vegan.

So that's a female to male? And it's a vegan and doesn't eat meat? Wtf is the point?

Memes aside you guys realize this dude has AIDS and he's struggling to survive

Tbh I would never want to fight Alex. Dude looks like he has crazy dad strength plus he's high energy

>realizing there is a list of athletes who are vegan on the side

Let's see...
>104 people
>among them are mentioned fuckbuckets like Austin Aries
>no mention of people like Nate Diaz
Just fuck off with your stupid bullshit already.
At least half of that list is literally who-tier, and it still doesn't disprove that they're exceptions to the rule, because 104 examples in the whole of sports, which consists of thousands of lesser or more known figures, is a small number.

>a SHITLOAD of ultra marathon runners and iron man competitors who are vegan
>runners
Okay.

Underrated

I think the appeal of a vegetarian/ vegan diet, is anti inflammatory properties, that appeals specifically to mma and oly weightlifting.

post a pic of yourself OP

A small percentage of like 5% vegans is an even smaller number. 104 is probably decent compared to the incredibly small percentage of top athletes among "normal" eaters. Shit math is hard.

What's the name of the paint?

Can confirm. Met him in DC on Inauguration Day, when he shakes your hand it's like a bear paw crushing your knuckles. Calves visibly bulge out of slacks when he walks, too.

>5'10

>dude
It literally has a vagina

>104 is probably decent compared to the incredibly small percentage of top athletes among "normal" eaters
You're comparing fucking jokes like Patrik and Aries, and a bunch of more literally whos, to top athletes.

Do not post that abomination here ever again.

Lmao @ that king of manlets throne

Something something fire of Moscow 1812

this thing managed to get sex and is not a virgin. are you?

Ohh thanks you

Then 60, do you have any ideas about the numbers? Me neither but it's definitely not "all exceptions". You can call vegans themselves exceptions because not eating animal products is not the norm. Every high level athlete is an exception.

> mfw billion dollar sports franchises/industries pay out hundreds of million of dollars to make their athletes the best they can possibly be
mfw million dollar trainers, million dollar dieticians and million dollar doctors all on staff to keep the players functioning at peak performance
> mfw coaches do literally anything to cultivate the best athletes so they can win a title

mfw you havnt realized that if being a vegan was practical for athletes or even the slightest bit beneficial with respect to the benefits of eating meat, EVERY FUCKING PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE EVER WOULD BE VEGAN. if a vegan diet was even the slightly improved a players functionality, every elite coach of every elite organization would make it mandatory for their players to be vegan

> mfw youre a fucking idiot

Criticizing and calling out is socially-healthy behavior, user. Some back-and-forth about how an individual should and should not be is not only natural for a social animal like a human, but downright *essential*.

There is literally something wrong with you if you never judge the choices of other people, and talk out what choices you think are good and which are bad with your fellow man.

Where's your face user?

>Every high level athlete is an exception
Even then, they're still exceptions.
If you take champions in different sports, they're exceptions.
If you take the top 10s of them, they're still exceptions.
If you take the whole competition qualifiers, they're still exceptions.
Maybe except for some rare occasions where half of a marathon's competitors are vegan, but then again
>runners

This.

exactly, big companies pay big money to make sure famous people use their products.
You think Big Bellpepper inc. can do the same?

against my palm

It was never about better moron, just about not impossible/impractical.

how else is an alpha such as myself supposed to get a qt trap gf?

wat. im not necessarily talking about products. my point is that when you have as much time, money and expertise invested into making the human body as strong, fast and resilient as the different sports industries in america do, youre going to know to train people and advise them of diets better than anyone else. with that in mind, theres a reason none of them are telling their players to be vegan

If anyone wants his instagram: instagram.com/johnnysjoys/?hl=nb

possible and practical are two very different things twink

This is how healthy relationships look like.

They aren't on Super Male Vitality

>posting pics of people you dont know with greentext roleplay dialogue on imageboard fitness forums is *essential* socially healthy behaviour

>ftm tranny
>still behaves like a woman
these people transition just because they want to be popular and think it's cool, aren't they?

>Who gives a shit? Just get Veeky Forums, slam girls in their dick holster and repeat until death.

Is this seriously all you fucktards need or are you just horny 15 year olds? Fucking hell, sex is nice but not that nice. What about a career? A family? Acquiring knowledge? Experiences? Leaving something after you? Creating a better world? Understanding the mysteries?

How can someone be so simple that all he cares for is gym and sex?

>How can someone be so simple that all he cares for is gym and sex?
Basically half of Veeky Forums.

>that form
>that little smile
>can't see how much weight is on but it looks like fucking nothing given how he's moving

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

Where I grew up dude is not gender-specific

DELET THIS

Wtf