Why lift for women if this entire generation of women 18-25 actively engages in degenerate behavior?

Why lift for women if this entire generation of women 18-25 actively engages in degenerate behavior?

Because this entire generation of women 18-25 actively engages in degenerate behaviour.

So you can be taken seriously. I use to be /fat/ and I have since become Veeky Forums and its amazing how much more respect I get in the professional world.

there are non degenerate women of all ages. not going to find them at a rave though.

because its fun?

To participate in the degenerative behavior with them. Don't like the crop? Go to a different field.

Can somebody who goes to these EDM clubs tell me how the girls are there versus and traditional like "top 40" hip-hop club? Like is it easier, are you suppose to be wearing corny neon stringers? Girls are dressed twice as slutty are twice as slutty???

Fpbp

This.

There is no other field.

This DESU. People instantly trust me and somehow have this misguided idea that I'm a responsible adult.

This. OP is retarded as fuck.
You don't go to an orgy expecting to find a wife.

Because I'm a man and I like to lift heavy weights and be strong.
Literally if you don't want to be masculine as you can be you're a degenerate numale as well.

TPBP. OP is a retard.

Is EDM even mainstream anymore? Even though clubbing doesn't get any less popular. Last time I went to a club they played shitty remixes of top40.

By the way OP, you do not lift for girls.

>only associating with liberal subhumans

raver chicks were a godsend when i was a young acne covered skeletor

i've had the shyest of qts tell me they like my arms, i'm hoping eventually it will just be a bonus for a healthy relationship

until then
just keep your shit wrapped up and get tested regularly

Never going to make it

B r e h s . . . .

> Doesn't want to be degenerate with women...
Wtf happened to males? Bleach as many women as you can get your dick on.

dont tell me what to do faggot or ill bleach ur boi puccy

>get Veeky Forums
>get sloots and degenerates to obsess over you
>fuck them, then inform them they're degenerates that will never be taken seriously or have any serious value on the sexual market
>simultaneously get off, crush her self esteem, and hopefully end her cyclical slutting so she can settle down with a beta a few years early
you can't turn a hoe into a housewife, but you can show them the harsh reality and the consequences of being a promiscuous lil shit in your youth. i've fucked about 50 women in the last few years after getting Veeky Forums, and about half of them assumed i'd be willing to date a bar skank that sucked me off in the bathroom the night we met. fuck no lol, but as soon as they see a man who's in shape, has money, and status they want to lock him down asap unless they think they can play the field and get something better. i couldn't tell you how many of them burst into tears or raged when i told them i don't date women like that, and that no reasonable man would.
pro tip: whenever you start dating a girl, hire a PI to look into her past before getting serious. it's pretty easy to get shit like email logs, text convos, finding who they hang with and where they go, etc. after playing the game for so long and seeing so many whores try to dress themselves up like a respectable human being, i don't think anyone should commit without first doing their due diligence. one of my favorite information tactics is hiring out of state actors, and setting up fake "sexual health surveys". almost all women will take it while hooked up to a lie detector (not super accurate, but most people don't know that and panic when trying to lie so it ends up being somewhat reliable) for like $100 and a promise of anonymity. you can call be obsessed, insecure, or paranoid if you want but i've caught women in so many lies because of it i'm probably not gonna stop.

Not all of us are, thank you very much.

Because I'm lifting to acquire a hijabi gf that can help me spawn jihadlings who will help bring about a nightmare society for white liberal faggots

So you can be one of the people they engage in degeneracy with.

that's a man

Super easy to talk to since most if not all are on Molly.

>muh degeneracy
t. /pol/tard with zero friends or social life

good luck with her 10 brothers and 100 potential husbands

>muh /pol/
t.degenerate with zero reasoning and moral ground

kys then

>muh reasoning and moral ground mean I can't enjoy life and anyone who does is a degenerate

Because Generation Zyklon is coming, and is going to be a whole lot better. Gotta be fit if you plan on dating younger.

I don't lift for whores. I dumped my gf and turned away all the potential replacements. Now I just enjoy my life and my fucking money.

>Implying

There has never been a more fun time to play the Right-wing charismatic, user. People love this shit now.

lmfao what a faggot

because gen z is looking pretty good

i dont trust em they just wanna mate and act like " omg just fuck my stupid monkey butt!!!!" and the guys like uh ok bb. its all a scam bruh

because casual sex is fun, after you figure out that love and relationship under 30 is overated as fuck, you will start to see it

Met that guy at the same march. He was actually a funny guy, less awkward than you would expect.

He was also one of maybe two or three obvious autists there. All the other young guys there were presentable, and almost all looked like they obviously lifted even in clothes.

>I'm an angry, bitter, LARPing virgin: the post

I can't imagine the mentality of a person who is so insecure they get mad that somebody else might have had sex before them.

Kys and write a manifesto before you do it so we can all laugh at how useless you are

E U R O P A

those three girls are paid to be there, and paid to pose for pictures to hype the club

sure you can fug them but the threshold to fug somebody who is just there for work is a lot higher

99% of the rest of the clientele are 3-5/10

This is definitely a butthurt girl

>tfw white pill

degenerate slut confirmed

Zyzz is a living legend. he looks like he came straight out of tekken holy chit

Haven't we all engaged in degenerate behavior once

Fuck edm life's all about techno

>Zyzz is a living legend
>living legend
>living

Im dreaming of Michaelandrogynous is painting me, not about those whores

>Zyzz is a living legend