Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Jason blaha

You for giving them attention

The ugly one

alex fucking slaughtered that fat delusinal pig

no, he couldnt even do his challenge. blaha is stronger than alex by far.

Jason, why don't you put your hat of weapon smithing +5, craft yourself a bullet and put it through you fucking brain you unbelieveable failure.
>mfw you're down to 4k subscribers

the one who doesn't even lift

give me a quick rundown. I stopped following blaha ages ago, and watched only a few vids of the other guy and found him uninteresting

I am not Blaha you retard. but it's funny how you guys defend a fake natty selling bullshit programs. my brother knows his shit and he is 100% sure betadestiny roids.

blolo lost lmost all of his subscribers so he's desperately trying to get traffick to his joke of a channel by calling out more popular youtube fitness personalities. he talked shit about alex for using cheat reps, bands, meme exercises, and straps despite the fact that he's made insane gains in the past few years and is actually jacked as fuck while blaha is potentially wheelchair bound and fat as ever.

Daily reminder
>blaha claims 5'9"
>beta destiny has always claimed 5'5
>gets into a beef with blahino
>accuses him of being probably 5'7
>one week later
>"guys I'm actually 5'7!"
>blahino can no longer win by calling him a manlet
>the odds are now even between these two delusional insecure manlets
nicely done alex *sips on cool glass of lemonade*

"Two delusional insecure manlets"

Only one of them is delusional

who is that guy on the right, he looks familiar but I cant quite place him

Gee let me think

holy shit that guy is a monster, he looks bigger than Jeff Seid

blahino is really delusional

I bet his arm size is sub 16 inches

yeah, jason is actually bigger than serge nubret.

my name is alex. I'm the guy who stole your pubes. as you can see, I'm putting them to good use.
P.S. Remember that conversation we had? Well I remeasured, I'm actually 6'3"

yeah well my dad works at nintendo and says you're full of shit

I don't know a lot about them, but from what I gather Blaha is an Autistic guy who has made up some pretty weird cringy stuff about his past to appear more interesting.

That said, on the matter of him saying that "ultra heavy short range short range reps are dangerous and offer no real benefit" - he is correct.

Broken clock can still be right twice a day.

Information doesn't suddenly change its validity because Blaha agrees with it or not.

Doing short reps with super heavy weight is so Retarded an Autistic guy can point it out.

both are fags the one on the right is more in shape though.

yet somehow the manlet made incredible gains, gew monstrous traps and upper back, hsant injured himself seriously once within years of training like ego driven retard and makes steady progress without stalling despite being at a highly advanced stage of proficiency. really implores one to ponder...

jeez blaha hide your assblasted-ness once in a while

Lol

Blaha is right.

His information is good he just doesnt practice what he preaches at all and is a lazy fat piece of shit.

Alex is big because in spite of doing all of the minimum ROM max weight shit, not because of it. Im sure doing his rack pulls do stimulate some muscle growth but no way near what he claims. Im sure most of his mass comes from the insane amount of volume he does as well as his heavy fucking deadlifts/rows/ohp/bench. Not his rack pulls.

Alex is the most likable of the two and i like the way he experiments with new exercises but he takes a very elliot hulse-esque approach to things. He ignores studies etc that dont fit his training regime and says "just do what works for you bro, anecdotal evidence is better" and then uses studies as evidence when they support/suit him and his training style. Its only a matter of time before somebody more dangerous than blaha such as elgin calls him out and B him TFO after he goes too far with his kooky ideas.

Tbh lad its men arguing about picking up pieces of metal over the internet is pathetic. Just so your thing and dont be a retard.

180 pound builtfat guy on roids lol no hes just 5'5.

>implying alex isn't every bit as insecure and delusional as blaha is
“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

As far as I'm concerned, Blahino has found his match.

alex doesnt really do a whole lot of deadlifting, barely does and DL as far as I know. also if you havent tried them do some heavy rackpulls at or slightly above knee level. try to use your DL max and do that for 8-10 reps (should be doable usually) and you will feel it in your traps I guarantee it. Sure he might be exaggerating but rack pulls are fucking amazing for traps, never had a pump like that in the traps.

lel what is this from?

Every single time I read his powertrip fanfic I can just picture him sitting alone in his room, in front of his computer, scratching his fake bathtub chemical beard and exclaiming "oh yeah that's good, that's good baby" in his extra-from-a-scorsese-movie accent, as deep down he is consumed by that one feel
>tfwnogf
don't worry alex, you'll get there. just have to rack pull 1100. but that won't change anything will it? because you're a manlet. a 5'5 manlet, regardless of what you say. that's your destiny. your beta destiny.

he does behind the knee deadlifts which are pretty much the same thing as deadlifts and pulls around 600 if i remember.

also why not just do a set of shrugs?

>whoever wins, we lose

Yeah it's not like rack pulls are the only thing that works like Alex claims, you can definitely do Shrugs. Personally I found rack pulls like he suggests to be the best for my traps. (although I do slightly more ROM than him possibly also because I am taller)

It's preference in the end and everybody is different and responsd differently to certain exercises but if you havent try them out atleast once.

blaha is full of shit, he's overly dogmatic in his approach to training, clinging to powerlifting which is the only olace in his miserable fucking life, overrating and overly glorifying the big three as of it was the be all end all of lifting,, deadlift especially, which is the only lift his numbers could be considered somewhat resectable if his life hasnt been revolving around lifting for the past 2 decades and if he hasnt been on anabolics. the bottom line is alex has his own goals that he aims to achieve and is infinitely more successful than blaha. the results speak for themselves, however controversial and uncommon his methods my be. eric bugenhugenwhateverhisnameuis subscribes to similar trainign methodology and is strong as fuck. jamie lewis also to some extent. maybe, just maybe, it jsut works.

Have you tried rack pulls?

I switched my meme back routine (cable rows, lat pulldowns, db pullovers, db rows, all with strict form) to heavy rack pulls, pendlay rows, and heavy chinups and after a few weeks my back is larger and each of those lifts have increased by 20 pounds or more.

Bodybuilding is bullshit. It's just people selling you trash that doesn't work so you can buy more shit that doesn't work.

You build muscle to adapt to getting stronger. That's the bottom line. You don't build muscle doing 15lb incline curls for 20 reps. That's bullshit. You're not pushing yourself.

>Its only a matter of time before somebody more dangerous than blaha such as elgin calls him out and B him TFO after he goes too far with his kooky ideas.
ha..haha
hahaahahhaahahHAHAHHAHAHAHAHWHWAHWWHAHAHHWAHEHWHHAHAHAHAHAH23H1H2312HHAAHHHHAHAHAHAHA

the manlet litterally wrote that. he writes shit like this all the time.

"So when I’m walking down the street, you best believe that I am the center of attention.

Girls are staring at me left and right. They come talk to me. They giggle when they see me. They get turned on when I approach them.

I’m in control."

The guy used chemicals on his beard, tried to heightfraud after calling people out on it, and, for christ's sake, his name is Alpha Destiny. Sometimes trust you first impressions ffs. That's some blaha level shit right there. Why Veeky Forums still has any respect for him is beyond me.

>They giggle when they see me
probably true tho

>implying elgin didnt de-throne elliot hulse as king of youtube fitness and embarrass him so badly that he went in to hiding for a year.

so basically the same shit all over again. Gotcha

He's a big guy.

You post this every time someone posts the pasta, no one cares about you weird beard fantasies you homo.

Elgin literally caused "King Elliott" to have a mental breakdown.

Destiny shills started spamming Blaha's channel so Blahino took a look at him. He then made a series of videos where he pretty much said that his shitty rom, cheat reps, straps and bands, and super heavy ego lifts are all a meme that will only get him or his followers hurt eventually.

Destiny fanboys absolutely flipped the fuck out and started in with the ad hominems "how dare you criticize Alex, he's more advanced than you, he's more experienced than you, he's stronger than you, etc." and Blaha responded by challenging them to find a single video of alex benching 300 twice and deadlifting 500 twice with good form and none of his straps or bands. No one's been able to produce a video.

>not picturing him sitting alone in his room, in front of his computer, scratching his fake bathtub chemical beard and exclaiming "oh yeah that's good, that's good baby" in his extra-from-a-scorsese-movie accent every time you read this pasta
do you have a mental illness or something?

Blahaha isn't wrong though. This dude is advocating neck bridges. And ego lifting will remind you itself when you're old

Cheat rows and rack pulls have been known by literally everybody except you and blaha as great back developers for a long long time.

>Why Veeky Forums still has any respect for him is beyond me.

Dude's fuckin jacked, cuz

Everyone on YouTube uses steroids you naive bitch

He only advocates neck bridges for people who have already been training their neck for a while and have the muscle to support the exercise.

This is the biggest problem I have with 90% of the people going after AD, they skkim through a couple videos and make assumptions but don't actually understand how his programming works or how/why he actually the specific methods that he does.

that's because he's a manlet with average wrist circumference

>tfw ywn be something else

It is 17 he measured in a video

According to who? Yes, just dudes on steroids

jason is actually right about him being too big for his strength though, he looks like shit from the front because underdeveloped delts and a huge belly.

Hes thick as fuck from the side and the back though. If you know anything about powerlifting you'll know dudes who arent even close to as big with the same strength levels

Blaha actually lifts weights without all that gear bullshit BetaDestiny uses.

Both are retards, though.

nobody said his advice was bad (although it probably is but it seems to work for him provided he's natty). I'm just saying he's an lying, delusional pussy. You can take his advice if you want, but you have to acknowledge that last part.

>that facial hair

>Alex is weak what hes doing clearly doesnt work
>its very clear that he roids
Lol

Why is this even an argument, both these guys look like garbage. Holy fucking shit, genetics truly are everything.

>They giggle when they see me

This one is actually true, just for the reasons he thinks..

>Blaha actually lifts weights
stop right there bucko

>trying this hard to make alex appear delusional
real quote is
"So when I’m walking down the street, you best believe that I am overcompensating.

Girls are staring at me left and right. They point at me and laugh. They giggle when they see me. I get turned down when I approach them.

I’m 5'5."

do you want some peanut butter with all that jelly, jason?

post vid of 5'7 measurement or be forever btfo you roid gnome. actually you'd be btfo'd either way.
sincerely,
The Monster

Jason blaha is wrong

>put hormones on his face
yet you dummies think hes not willing to take roids

>for you

>never had an injury
he injured his lower back pretty bad not too long ago

shrugs are good too, but if you're talking about dumbbell shrugs, those aren't gonna do much. you need to overload your traps, which ATK rack pulling does. heavy power shrugs work too though.

>Why Veeky Forums has any respect for him is beyond me
Probably cause he knows his shit and gives really solid advice

They are both retarded, but Jason was right in this scenario. Alex is an insecure ego lifter and got mad butt hurt when he got called out.

see
also regarding his advice, the guy tells you to ditch squats and do zerchers for christ's sake

i can't imagine how much of a lame little bitch you have to be to give a shit about a pair of random manlets on the internet lmfao.

>Probably cause he knows his shit
hello strapondestiny

jason you are not fooling anyone, literally nobody on this earth stands by you and the 5 subscribers you have left are there to laugh at you

Well to be honest i'd say Blaha.
He is stronger than Alex and has videos proving it. Also he has pretty good form.
Alex has no videos of himself lifting any impressive amount of weight without some sort of gimmick except that 225 ohp.
On the other hand Alex has built a decent phisique over time while Blaha still looks like absolute shit.
The fact that most of the worlds strongest people use decent form and dont act like rabid apes in the gym goes in blahas favor.

Elliot is a mentally ill nigger so it probably didn't require too much of a push to send him off the deep end

Elgin seems like a pretty typical bitchy mentally unstable Hapa.

Eliot does a lot of broscience, but he's a likable guy and legitimately funny.

You do realize Jason has more subs than Alex?

What's wrong with neck bridges?

blaha has been training for longer than alex's been alive, is on drugs, is like 25kg heavier and actually competes in the arbitrary selection of lifts for failed college footballers by which standard he wishes to measure strength objectively. the only lift they both do/did routinely is probably bench, now i dont follow blaha but the most ive seen him bench was 155kg in competion wich is fucking laughable. alex claims he's done 315x5 back in the day though i dont think there's a viedeo of that..but considering he's benched 425 with reverse black bands recently i wouldnt be surprised if he could easily rep that out

He says that because it helps him achieve the look HE is going for.

>arbitrary selection of lifts for failed college footballers by which standard he wishes to measure strength objectively
holy shit buttmad big threelet detected. so what DO you do? hack squats? fucking jeffersons?...rack pulls above the knee lmao?

He was a cunt hair from getting 475 in the same video

Give one reason not to do those lifts that isn't
>Muh big 3

why do you think they're the main lifts? literally pick up any book on lifting and it'll tell you they're better. not powerlifting books mind you, any book on strength training with free weights. The big 3 + OHP + Pullups give you one lift per basic movement you could ever be expected to perform, each allowing you to lift maximal weights with full ROM (except maybe for the deadlift which could be a deficit depending on you anatomy, same with cambered bar bench)

Those lifts are the ones that are taught because they're the simplest and in many cases the oldest ones. But that doesn't mean those are the only lifts you can do, or even that you NEED to do those lifts at all (Ithink you should but that's just my opinion). What's more important is that you learn to lift in those major movement patterns, but the squat bench and deadlift aren't mandatory and depending on what it is you're training for might not even be optimal.

Not everyone is a powerlifter, and shouldn't restrict themselves to the power lifts if something else is getting them better at whatever it is they're trying to do.

i.e. There's a reason for variations, otherwise everyone would only ever run the lifts in SS forever.

yeah but most of the memelifts aren't optimal for training one movement pattern. For instance, with the example of zerchers, they train pretty much nothing expect holding something with flexed elbows which might be useful, but not a fundamental movement, and certainly not one that warrants having a main lift dedicated to it. tbf, there are few memelifts that don't make me cringe. the hack squat is pretty much the only one I don't consider a complete meme and even then, it's awkward as fuark.

I just don't understand how Blaha's body looks SO bad

joe rogan

Most muscle mass for a natty in the world

You're brother fucks you in the ass

Don't know anything about the situation, but Blahahahaha was wrong. Blahahahaha is never right.

can't stand these cunts

I post this in most Alex threads

rackpulls, shrugs, and rows!

Zercher requires a lot of core stabilization and builds tendon strength in the elbows, jefferson DLs can fix uneven hips, they all have a purpose. If you understand Alex's training you'd know that he is constantly rotating these exercises out, so they never completely replace conventional lifts, they're just tools to help him build strength in different aspects of each movement pattern. Great way to develop general strength imo because you can address every weakness without the restriction of requiring specific exercises.