CBT THREAD

Rate
Hate
Like? (In a homosexual way... it's cool idgaf)

Height / weight?

Am I close to making it guys?

>Like? (In a homosexual way... it's cool idgaf)
Take off those pants slut.

Lil more on the pecs and you're gold. Chicks must love you.

6'1
176 lb
>mirin dat shoulder to waist ratio

I think you're there,
welcome.

Kek'd

Thanks man.

I swear to God, I'm willing to fall for any upper-inside-pec-exercise-meme at this point. I train chest twice a week and start with incline exercises.

Does anyone have any secret tips?

6'0

it's all genetics. don't fall for the stupid memes.

That's pretty solid man. You're pretty lean, I wouldn't drop much more fat before summer and slowly increase your caloric intake as soon as you've gotten your dosage of drunk girls.

Mirin pecs

Truth hurts man :(

You're doing great man, maybe some more back for a more complete look but I'd say you're pretty much ready for summer.

Just keep at what you're doing, it's working.

OP here
Your upper chest is A1, you show virtually no clavicle. I think you're fine, but if you wanna spice it up do a lot of isometrics for the serratus, that's gonna work the underlying of the chest maybe giving it what you're looking for.

Fucking beast bo

Getting compliments is new for me, I usually get roasted.

I promise I'll do them OP.

Stop posting the same pictures in every thread

5'11

Amazing calves.

thank u hungry skelly

>Getting compliments is new for me, I usually get roasted.
Keep it up and you'll get spit-roasted bb.

No homo, am I right?

6'4 173
I started shaving my chest but gave up. Should I follow through or just accept 40 year old virgin look brahs

ur not ripped enough to look good with that amount of chest hair

Depends on the other guy.

What program are you on?

>Inb4
>Dumbell curls 3x12
>Concentration curls 3x12
>Hammer curls 3x12
>Abs 10x100

I literally want a body like this. Im not interested in massive muscles desu. I prefer these bodies. Im 5'11 but weigh 70 kg. Need to lose 10 more kg.

Go bearmode or go shave.

wax it bro

20 yo
5'8"
145 lbs

lookin good, another bulk and cut cycle and you'll look joocy as fuck
mirin', you've got great chest insertions, just keep working them and they'll puff up eventually
eat more and lift more, 140lbs is girl weight
how can you only be 173lbs at 6'4? you've got great potential, just keep lifting and eating, and definitely start shaving
77kg morning weight, 179cm, gonna cut for a few more weeks and try to get to 75kg, lean bulk through the summer and then go full out this winter, hopefully hit 90kg

You would be too skinny for your height. 70kg is right. Just exchange some fat for muscles

I always think it's funny when men post that they weigh less than my overhead press

Granted, my ohp is nice as fuck

Did you post on Veeky Forums 3 years ago? You look like you lost 20 pounds of muscle

looks like the guy who wrote my twisted world

Is my upper body getting too big for a short fem?

Also, everyone in the thread is looking good so far

bf estimate?
>mono stole all my gainz

A little. You should cut down a bit. No man likes hugely muscular women. Each to their own I guess but ....

15-20%

Yeah your lats are becoming too big

Fuck. Benching is fun

Thanks will do (wax/shave)

now take a picture where you aren't abusing angles to make yourself look swole

No I'm sorry man, 3 years ago I was skinnyfat/bulking and looked like actual shit. Didn't have the guts back then to post on here.

Probably like 12-15. You have to understand he has literally no muscle. It's not the same as judging someone who actually works out and his fat is hiding abs.

The guy in the pic has never picked up more than 10 pounds in his life and it's really questionable why he found this place and decided to post a picture here.

Its exactly because he has no muscles that i said so. What you see is only fat so its more than it would look like on a person with a minimum of mucles

bench is 1 pl8
dead is 2 pl9
squat is also 2pl8
muscle just wont pack on feels bad man

I don't follow a specific program. Training for the Marines, so a lot of running/sprinting, push ups, pull ups, crunches, etc.
For lifting:
Chest: flat bench 5x8, incline, 5x8, Flys 3x8, db press 3x8
Arms: curls until arms fall off, and them hit tri's until they can't move.
Legs: weighted squats 5x5, leg extensions 5x 15
Back: rows and lat pull downs

I know my routine is complete garbage, but I really only care about my performance when it comes to the pft.
tl:dr I'm a running calisthenics fag who adds weight lifting in when he has the time.

OHP?

>muscle just wont pack on feels bad man
eat more

You look great, Veeky Forums just has really high standards and hates people who actually manage to look cut on any given day

Work on your chest
Mirin
Nice but you need bigger bi's and tri's so you can look more proportional Solid keep doing what you're doing
Core needs some work
Mirin
Would berry
>can't be robbed of what you never had

>mono
im losing weight and eating surplus.
ohp is lmao like .75 pl8

Mirin' those round pecs man.

Be gentle. Cutting atm

Made me miss my teenage years. being hot was so much easier than.
Used to have a body like that, started lifting for some reason, now not only am I not as athletic/my cardio is shit, but for normal people I don't even look as good.
get a lot of compliments from dudes, though.

you should't be cutting yet

B-but it's almost summer. I also carry a lot more bf than I look.

Sell your expensive undies and start buying food.

lul what gains?

>140 is a girl's weight
You fucking some fat girls brah

Nice gains everybody.. but how about your oldschool runescape gains? In the middle of all lifting? lifting for girls is gay.. so you might aswell play runescape on the side.

5'9" 160lbs music festival ready

2.5 years lifting

>lifting 8 months for this
>skipped a week of lifting, because of an upcoming final exam
>tfw failed exam
>tfw still dyel
Somebody hold me

rate my bod and tinder pls

>no zerker ring(i)
Get out of this thread m4+4

Can I get a bf% estimate? I definitely need to cut more but not sure how much more.
6'2
7 months lifting, been cutting the whole time since I was /fat/

What are the approximate strength standards to achieve this mode? Mirin OP

that is an incredible tinder profile, and you're looking thick, solid and tight, you're on your way to making it brah

whereabouts 14

Desperate and pathetic. You're so fucking cowardly you're hiding being Justin fucking Beiber.

novice

Really? Than just very good genes and very low bf?

In my book you've made it already

i do mixed martial arts MUAY THAI BOXING but primarely
CORE EVERYDAY
EVERYDAY IS CORE DAY
NO EXCUSES
NO BARS
KETTLEBELS AND SOME FLAT GROUND

honestly im fed up with the cutting and bulking or even working on anything thats not gonna help on my sport.

C O R E

O

R

E

oh yeah and stabilizers

So should I cut to 10%? I didn't expect to hear 14%, I figured I was in the high teens.

thoughts ? think I could probably look decent if I cut 5-10kg.

Thanks OP

OP here
i think you have good bone structure, my suggestion would be, don't go on a cut necessarily but do clean your diet.
i can tell you're half dirty bulking, fuck that . eat clean and lift. avoid milk

ALSO

check if your scapula is winging
look into that
if not then you're cool

You guys made it
Mirin frame
....bane?

5'8/135.5

>Avoid milk
Why? Where am I supposed to get my protein?

You're laying down a good foundation user, keep going, you're definitely on the right track!

>188cm turbomanlet
>bulked from 72 to 80kg
Could I get a bf% estimate pls?
I'm guessing 14-15%

Thank you, user

pretty much everywhere else, chicken, beef, turkey, shit even oatmeal with almond milk. you can definitely eat more to gain size if you want, milk is more detrimental then anything,
try it for a week or so, you will notice your digestive system aka your engine run a lot better on cleaner oil.

Thanks dude.I am honestly impressed, how do you know I consume a lot of milk products and am half dirty bulking just from looking at my body ?

I've been doing this for a long time sir.
Godspeed on your journey.

Started lifting on March. First pic is from March 1st, second one from yesterday I think. Went from 94 kg to 84 kg. Height is 190 cm

What if I drink lactose free, skimmed milk?

Why all those scars?

good job!

keep going mate

Bane?

im giving you the benefit of the doubt that this lighting in your picture (daylight) is shitty and no pump, and can see hitns of mid ab line suggesting 14~

Alcohol+rejected love.

From now on you say "It's classified." Alright?