So I just bought 2.5 kg of unflavoured whey protein from myprotein.com

So I just bought 2.5 kg of unflavoured whey protein from myprotein.com.
and It tastes like shit, I literally puked after I drank 1 glass of it.
How do you drink your protein? and how many scoops you use?

>he fell for the protein powder meme

60 grams in one serving, only chocolate

I fucking love my ESN protein, the best tasting whey I ever tasted, it tastes better than chocolate milk

Should've bought the white chocolate flavour. 4 scoops with water taste like a milkshake.

>tfw you bought 12lbs of soy unflavored whey cause it was the cheapest

The whole point of "unflavored" is so that you can use your own flavoring. Throw some fruit in there or some shit.

Or, use it in recipes. Oats + whey + egg, blend that shit up, fry it like a pancake. I actually bought a waffle maker specifically for this.

Unflavoured is so disgusting to drink by itself as the other guy said it's meant for mixing, i usually use bananas and vanilla extract (or icecream).

If you have to drink it by itself hold your nose the entire time but the aftertaste will get you once u finally smell.

I take soy protein just because 2-4 scoops of whey a day gets me really bloated.

Be imaginative, when I use unflavoured I add milk and a scoop of ice cream. Tastes v good with coffee or chocolate ice cream.
A squirt of honey works fine too, or blend it with some berries.

I have their unflavoured whey and I use these little badboys to flavour it up.

unflavoured is the way to go as it means you can vary the flavour much more without having to buy lots of different bags.

Although today I just blended unflavoured with milk and 150g frozen berries and a banana and drank that down.

You are seriously a fucking pussy for vomitting over unflavoured whey lmao.

That sounds delicious but wouldn't it ruin white chocolate for you?
Cinnamon and vanilla are ruined for me because I associate their taste with whey.

You're a pussy that is never ever going to make it. Kill yourself swiftly.

I just bought 5kg unflavoured whey from MP by error and I want to kill myself

>buying their unflavored whey
>buying their flavorings
Nice meme, goy

>unflavoured MP
i have no problems with that... 500ml of milk, scoop of powder, cocoa, 2 scoops of pb... tastes like heaven for me...

>white chocolate not already considered trash

Flavour + Unfl. Whey is cheaper than flavoured whey

I take soy isolate from myprotein by taking 1 tablespoon full and dumping it directly into my mouth, then washing it down with pineapple juice because pineapple juice has a strong flavor and nullifies the taste. Do this 2x for one serving of protein.

Post tits

I got the rocky road from MP, it was really good at first but now the marshmallow taste is a little too sweet for me.

Same. Unflavored is nasty as fuck. It tastes like rotten cheese mixed with dirty tap water.

Fuck yea ESN. Even the freaking Natural one tastes alright.

fucking kek

Talk shit.

>I fucking love my ESN protein
where can I get it?

It tastes fine stop being such a giant pussy. You probably needs tons of sucralose to drink something you colossal faggot.