The Herp

>in gym today
>guy walks in and completes workout
>only look closely at his face near the end
>crusty motherfucker
>loads of fucking crust on his face
>literally spent an hour spreading his fucking disease around the gym

You salty motherfuckers who spread the herp - stay the fuck out of the gym until you've recovered. I've lasted 23 years without picking it up and I don't want to be touching that shit when my immune system is at it's weakest.

Why do we have to tell adults this in 2017? Don't the doctors fucking write it down for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2015/herpes/en/
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/cold-sore/basics/causes/con-20021310
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maybe it wasn't that you nigger

herpes is the worst

at least he didn't have scabbies like some user did

stop looking in the mirror idiot

I didn't want to report the guy to management. There are signs everywhere telling people that they need to clean the bench if the use it...hmmmm, I wonder if that applies to having fucking herp on your crusty fucking face.

Relax it's a cold sore

its an incurable disease

and if you get an outbreak, your face aesthetic is FUCKED beyond belief for 3-4 MONTHS

sure the scabs heal in few weeks but you will have a red mark for many months after. You might believe its not noticeable, BUT IT IS.

I have the mouth herp and that isnt true, shit lasts for a week tops for me and I dont get that nasty crusty shit. I get a single bump on my lip and it looks like I got punched or accidentally bit it or something. 90% of the time I dont even get that, I usually get a sore inside my nose on my innner septum and dont even notice it unless I pick at it.

well, lucky you. most people get it randomly anywhere around the mouth, not just on the lips

- Lives forever in your body
- Repulsive to the opposite sex during outbreak
- Repulsive to the same sex during outbreak
- Can't share food / drink
- Can't share towels
- Can't use the gym
- Blood oozing from sores on your face

Why isn't it a crime to pass on this shit?

Okay there are some misconceptions to clear up here. Here are thare facts:
>over 90% of people have herpes
>if you catch it in once place, it will only flare up there. You cannot catch the same strain somewhere else. There are two strains.
>it flares up about once every two years, for about a week
>it's not a big fucking deal

You're a fucking idiot, viruses can only live in living tissue. You can't get it from dirty towels or machinery. If you're not touching him, you're fine.

take lysine and itll be a couple of days

Chances are you already have it and are just asymptomatic. Over 9/10 of every adult American carries the HSV-1 virus and over 75% of adults world wide. If you've ever had sex with another person you most likely have it but it isn't an std necessarily. Most people get it when they are children from relatives. Educate yourself you mong.

human skin anatomy doesn't work like that.
if that shit broke through your skin, its going to be up to 6 months before the skin is replaced

sure the scar will be pretty faint after 1 month but not fully healed

a few days to generate new skin on top of a scab... keep dreaming

At a certain age isn't it more embarrassing *not* to have herpes?
I mean what are you, Amish?

I got herpes in high school because some ref let a kid wrestle with a cold sore (don't know who it was) and now I get that shit right by my nose and on my forehead like twice a year. It's only contagious in the early stages where it looks like white bubbles. Once it's scabbed over it isn't contagious. You are literally freaking out over nothing.

Impetigo with a herpes simplex? I got the same shit from wrestling pops up I treat it gone in about 3 days.

Apply salt and toothpaste l. Shit is magic. Skips the nasty puffing phase and dries it out.

Where was the crust located? If it was around nose and/or eyebrows then it might have been someone with seborrheic dermatitis which is not transferable..

Same, had it since I was a kid. I get one mark on the same spot on my lower lip every year or two. Basically looks like a zit if you don't look close. And it lasts 1-2 weeks tops untreated. If I start putting on abreva right when I feel it coming it's gone in 2-3 days

>Can't drink from a can because I'll get cold sores

>over 90% of people have herpes
Wrong. Factually, blatantly wrong. About 50% of people have oral herpes. Slightly over 15% have genital herpes.

So about half of us are doing our best to avoid your disgusting fucking pustules.

Nigger, viruses are not even alive to begin with.

Yeah, I got it really bad, right around Christmas too. I finished up at a tournament and went to Oregon to go see my family. I got that shit everywhere, all over my face and part of my neck. My left eye had swollen shut and it hurt do bad I would make up in the middle of the night. The shills at the doctors office didn't give me pain meds either so I spent Christmas with herpes ass face. It fucked up my wrestling career too because it came back twice senior year and I missed state :(

who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2015/herpes/en/
Two thirds by the age of 50 according to the WHO. There are lots of small scale studies showing that in UK and US it's higher, and by death almost everyone has it.

Debatable but irrelevant. The point stands: you can't get it without skin to skin contact.

This is exactly the shit I'm talking about. The herp can fuck up your life:
- stressed at work = herp
- sunlight exposure = herp
- drinking from a fucking can = herp
- shitty towel wiping down at gym = herp

Ever heard of the mayo clinic?

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/cold-sore/basics/causes/con-20021310

"Shared eating utensils, razors and towels, as well as kissing, may spread HSV-1"

>believing US healthcare corporations

Who even gives a fuck?? Herpes is awesome, 51 weeks of the year no problem, the other week you can fuck everyone you hate and make them itch af.

Get a homegym then you incredible pussy.

Dmso

Take lysine

Yeah that guy is an ass hole OP. But to be honest you probably carry HSV1 as well. Consider the fact that 2/3rds of adults worldwide are suspected of having it.

Well fuck me sideways and diddle my fiddle hole..."suspected". Wow, I take it you have never taken a stat class (statistics]

>Why isn't it a crime to pass on this shit?
it is

>tfw nothing in life scares me more then getting an STD

Am i alone? im border line willing to never touch a girl again because STD scare me so much

>start locking up people for passingo n the herp
>prison system becomes absolutely covered in herp
>inmates get out
>low income areas become infested with the herp
>BLM groups begin to claim herp was a goverment program designed to eliminate the lower class

its aids all over again

WAS HE GOING AROUND LICKING ALL THE EQUIPMENT??

Fucking idiot.

I have acne, and sometimes the pimples are near my lips and I get sad and stay inside because I don't want people to think it's herpes

if youve lasted this long its probably because you cant catch it. some people are just resistant to coldsores. i got it at age 3 or so sharing drinks with my mom (inb4 whore). everyone has it in my family but dad and brother and theyve certainly been exposed.

regardless, its not a huge deal. i get one every 6 months and as soon as i do i pop a antiviral and it goes away. its a minor inconvenience at best. its weird that herp is a bigger deal than hep at this point.

9/10 people have the virus that causes cold sores, you can't really avoid getting it anymore.

This thread is absolute cancer. Everyone has face herpes, holy shit. And fuck you OP for hating on someone with a cold sore at the gym. Did you see him rub his face on your fgt barbells? No? Oh I guess you're just a paranoid shut in. Kys.

There's a 90% chance you already have it and are asymptomatic, dingdong

upper class/smart/aesthetic people don't have it, (only mate with other clean individuals)

poorfucks/uneducated plebs tend to have hella herpes though

everybody has herpes ya dingus

I'm not even sure if I have oral herpes. I swear I've had a sore or two in my life on the corner of my mouth, but they've never lasted more than a day. I wonder if that's just like, dry skin or some shit. I've had canker sores - are those connected ?

*rubs hand against mouth herpes*
*continue lifting*

As someone who got an STD, you are right about your fears and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Just go to a very quiet town and start a family there.

leucine prevents cold sores completely, I used to get them every couple months. Since I've started supplementing and lifting I haven't had one in three years plus.

This isn't true. I get the occasional small cold sore on my lip and it goes away in less than a week with daily application of Abbrevia. It sucks to have but it isn't the end of the world.

>not being homegym master race

I guess being a kissless virgin isn't so bad after all.

>implying you didn't got type 1 from your parents

Honestly pretty scared i got something from being such a degenerate with certain articles of clothing when i was younger. But probabl not, don't usually get cold sores and if i ever did they were in my mouth. Those stopped when i actually started brushing my teeth regularly etc. Have not got one in a few years. But yeah never fucked a girl so doubt i have anything but it is true. People walk around all the time with shit.

I have started getting pretty anxious about going to the gym and using benches etc. What kind of things can be carried through sweat? How long until whatever is in the sweat dies? Honestly would rather fuck a girl and get something then sit at a bench that some disgusting fuck just used and get it like that.

>tfw went to a foam party and got an eye infection, sick and cold sores around mouth.

NEVER GO TO FOAM PARTIES

at least i didnt get sores on my dick like my friend

I feel the fucking same

oh but i did

>get small acne pimple on side of upper lip
>pop the little white bitch
>its red around and looks like the herp from further away

REEEEEEEEEEEE

At least it only stays red for 2 or 3 days

polysporin after popping zit bruh

You're thinking of genital herpes, son.

Was it actively red blistering?
Because if it was scaling blistering skin could have justt been a akin condition.

>>tfw I have both, and the weakened skin condition made the herpes cover my whole face

No they aren't. Cankers are basically abrasions in yours mouth that got mildly infected by your mouth's bacteria. Cold sores are herpes, of course

Brian?

A lot of new studies are saying these numbers are overstated. HOWEVER the important thing to show is that "herpes" is a blanket statement. There are at least 8 herpes simplexes I am aware of, including mononucleosis. The generalization that X amount of people have herpes seems to only try to normalize scurvy lips and crusty crotches.

>gf used to get a cold sore every now and then
>made out with her one time a few days after it had faded
Should I get myself checked?

Shit I have this right now!

Yes? I am on my way back to the kitchen.
Hi I'm Brain