/TWDFG/ - Things We Do for Gains

Everyone here says they enjoy lifting, but what are some of the unpleasant things we have to go through for gains?

I'll start: drinking some of the most substances things man has ever made

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/annanystrom/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eating food

eat small bugs and insects to hit my protein for the day

FUCK meant to say most disgusting substances

I eat a lot of chicken

I like the idea of "drinking some of the most substances things". It sounds like some retarded aristotelian crap.

Eat my semen

>get a motorcycle
>ride with your mouth wide open down the road
>catch every bug
>maximize your gains

that's how i do it

Chug a cup of olive oil

>aristotelian
Nice autonym, user

I use my nut as chicken seasoning for a perfect protein cycle.

kek,this

eating huge amounts of food for sure, also wasting big time cooking, cleaning and eating

If your shakes are disgusting you are doing this wrong.

me too mate hard life but its worth it
>600g per day

Eating boiled eggs everyday

Please enlighten us how you make the aspartame and chemicals taste anything but ass.

You eat 600 fucking grams of fucking chicken every fucking day?

F R O Z E N B E R R I E S

yeah?

Before NoFap, eating all of my cum every time I nut so I don't lose protein gainz

Why do this?

Be my sugardaddy

wut ?

>Leg day
>taking 6 pills of supps a day
>counting calories when i just wanna eat six dinners
>drinking straight vodka on cuts instead of fun drinks
>washing all my fucking workout gear every week when i hate washing clothes

Nein, it's a heteronym.

You found my briefcase! It contains important lab results.

>save time= no need to wash gear =use deodorant

>heteronym
нeт, what would it be a heteronym of? It's an autonym because it's a word that describes itself.

Yes, but I like to play. I'm a player, ya know.
No homo cause hetero.

I giggled.

Becoming a creatine junkie

>I'll start: drinking some of the most substances things man has ever made
I'll finish: WHATEVER IT TAKES

>I'll start: drinking some of the most substances things man has ever made

Forcing myself to go to bed early.

for gayns

she's a swedish fitness model. happy fapping buddy

instagram.com/annanystrom/?hl=en

I once bought 3 kilograms of weight gainer. I always mixed it with milk, the texture of the drink was slimy as fuck and the packaging said something like "may contain traces of crustacians. I chugged it down every evening for like two months until I had used it up. Every evening I would sit there with half a liter of this slime, take a big gulp, gag and try to surpress the gag reflex for 5 minutes until I took another gulp. Fucking horrible.

Another time I ate 500 grams of curd and finished my meal with a liter of milk. The last gulp of milk made my stomach feel like it came to it's limit of being stretched. Went to brush my teeth afterwards, brushed my tongue and the toothbrush went too far into my mouth activating my gag reflex. Puked part of this pure white mixture into the toiled and suddenly felt a ripping pain in my stomach that made me shake for a few seconds it hurt so much. Puked again and this time the mixture was red from blood. Third time I puked it was black because the stomach acid made the blood clot.

Another time I was at a uni lecture when the almonds I was eating got stuck in my esophagus. Tried to force it down with down with milk but the milk was retained by the almonds and I started choking and walked out as fast as I could while trying to retain the choking and with my eyes tearing. As soon as I was out the door I puked all over my shirt, pants, my fucking desert boots and the floor.

I work at a smoothie bar
sometimes when I skip my lunch break or don't have time to eat while working, I'll throw my chicken breast and brocolli into a blender and mix it in with milk or water and drink it an hour or two before a workout