/fag/

Facial aesthetics general (/fag/ for short).

Post faces, get tips, advice on facial routines etc.

This is me.

>485903Facial aesthetics general (/fag/ for short).

Why so srs, OP?

Also, tis me. Yes, I'm in the middle of losing more weight.

r u trap?

nice cooking pot you have there, could use one like that...

Rate. I feel like my face is androgynous. But that might also be simple self consciousness...

try gynogynous

>tfw you want to become chadjeet

Lmao you look undeniably male

Shit fucked it up

You look like that ginger jew with the goofy hair, ie a fucking idiot

that hair isnt styled, was cycling etc.

There are some chadjeets in this board

And I must become one

Mixed race here. Try and guess them.

Italian and Asian

Ugly kike

Irish and native american

Slavic and perhabs some mediterrainean/middle eastern?

You better start training your neck. It's holding you back big time.

looking good user keep it up

What can I improve my dudes?

you have the classic numale bircel look, but i can help you change that.

> pale
> shitty eye area
> low cheekbones
>lack of eyebrows
>pencil neck
> lack of jaw
> weird chin
> long midface
> super thin nose

There's a lot of things you can fix, but some of is plastic surgery. I'll tell you waht you can fix right now.

Train your neck to to frame your jaw and to make you look masculine and dominant. I also assume you are muscular already.

You should get a tan, tans are aesthetic and makes guys and girls hotter to the other gender.

You should apply vaseline to your eyebrows before you sleep every night to make it dark and dense. Eyebrows frame your eyes really well and make it better. Also, put vaseline on your eyelashes, long eyelashes are aesthetic as well.

I would also recommend you to chew gum to broaden your masseters. I think jaw is genetic, so if you want that masculine square, rectangle jaw, you need jaw implants or jaw surgery.

So, yah you have decent hair , i wont rate you as of now since you will probably be depressed. anyways i hope you take this advice.

put vaseline on youre eyebrows, if i photoshop you with dark dense and bushy eyebrows you would look a million times hotter

also train your neck!!

your pretty good looking dude, you look like Joseph gordan levitt if he had high fwhr and a square jaw

Low fwhr faggot low testorone

kys

>put vaseline on youre eyebrows
the fuck are you guys on about?

List me some good neck excercises then.

vaseline helps grow out your eyebrows. notice how all the top tier male models and instagram chads have dense and dark eyebrows

human race and something else

That doesn't exist, you wiped out the only chads you had when you bred out the actual Aryan blood.

Rate me guys.

Korean and SLAVSQUAT

Jaw isn't that great, whatever.

cuckoldd/10

it looks pretty good, might not be the most squareish but it looks good and defined.

May I see the front of your whole face please?

>mom is white

naw I'm chillin

f u

>vaseline makes hair grow
What level of ho-science is this?

>constant eyebags since im on computer all day (for school mostly so not really an option to stop
>shit chin because my teeth are all misaligned
>blemished face and scar on my forehead that looks retarded

no hope

Humans are a species not a race. Every species is separated into races or otherwise also called subspecies, such as Aryans and Negroes. These are basically different species entirely.
No need to thank me for the science lesson, cuck.

: ^ )

Weighted neck shit

All wrong. Some are half right though :^)

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Ignore the awkward facial expression I'm autistic

You look like you suck cock

¿Si fumo pene, puedas volverte mi màrron novio?

Sup bros ?

>ywn be a perfect twink

DELET THIS

I got a shit haircut, so i am ugly now...

the lighting is doing favors to my face

Inb4 get some sun u fuckin ghost

Nein out of 10.

y-you interested?
>no homo

try looking less gay

Am I gonna make it brah?

You are damn handsome. Are you tall and able to talk to people and make them like you? If so, congratulations on winning life automatically

I would post my face but I'm not a fucking braindead idiot, nobody should be posting their face here.

Protip, stop being DYEL and shave your beard. It's not helping you, beards are usually only acceptable if they are full and cover your whole face

I just picked up some 3d white strips. anyone else use teeth whiteners?

yeah I think you looked better with the hair. I also got a cut recently... Hair is just so great, why do I have to cut it off all the time?

hi fit

Me on the far left with the lads

Its a goatee, not a beard. & dont eat enough to get bigger than this.

Cut hair? Maybe I'm biased, I hate having anything dangling around my head.

Chad tier

he is brad and not quite chad tier yet

he has the eyebrows of Chad tho

You look very handsome. miring your eyes and your high cheekbones. i want to see a front view my friend. your tan skin and your facial structure makes you hot in a way

Still brad?

just bad

are you a bottom? i'd top the shit out of you

Fat.

I'd fuck you bloody.

Faggots.

I think you'd look a lot better with some stubble, user

You look like the white version of Ugly God

2/10
Clean that fucking zit up man and you'll look atleast a 4/10

>chin pubes

lmao

Wew lad

Dimples+chubby cheeks means I'll never have an aesthetic face but girls still find me "cute"

please #2 buzz your jewfro and save us from this atrocity

you just look fat and a little bit slow, that's probably why they call you cute. they literally unironically think ur retarded...

Fuckin Kek. Well still losing weight so you're right on the fat part, and yea I see what you mean with the look slow. Any suggestions on changing that?

literally the only attractive person ITT

that weird smile and lifeless stare. you'll be attractive once u lose weight. you have a good jaw and blonde hair

pfbfbfbfbfb

I can't take selfies without looking like an awkward autist. Thanks for the vote of confidence, I'll keep that photo as a comparison for when I make it to 75kg

>its a goatee, not a beard
Shut the fuck up.

Don't hate on my goatee beard.

pretty good. you should learn to emote

Rate me

Do nurses/dental technicians usually call patients cute or good looking?

I'm 18 and I just went to some checkups this week and I noticed that all of them told me "you are so cute" and in the past they've told my mom that "he's going to be real good looking when he grows up"

Is it normal for nurses to call their patients cute as standard procedure or no? Genuinely curious

is that you?

pretty good senpai

If the age discrepency is very high. Usually they are sincere in their compliments, but most importatntly it's done to create some sort of connection (professional, not sexual). Maybe some do it sexually, dunno. I do it my self, but only to the 80+ women who look like they might be in their late 50s. I always compliment them. Just take it at face value. Just say thx

I get those despite being a 6 on here (obese atm) but they are generally sincere with their compliments otherwise they wouldn't say anything at all at least in england it is like that, we generally don't go out of way to say stuff like that.

There is an idea of an user, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

>Facelet
kek
kek