Is cheating ok?

Is cheating ok?

Nah bro. If you want to fuck around break up with the girl first.

Cheating on a rep or a meal? nah.
Cheating on a girl? Yeah nigga lol

>this
i was about to write essay about cheat meal but this guy summed it up

Cheating on a girl who trusts you because you're too much of a pussy to leave her/a subhuman who cannot control his own instincts/a plain old asshole is not ok. It's something that ruins people.
If we're talking about something that involves only you who gives a fuck, just know that you are cheating yourself.

Not on a relationship no.

You're a failure of a man if you don't have enough control over your life to either end the relationship or remain faithful.

pic related

no

>this

This. You are lucky enough to have found a girl to spend time with and you want to fuck it up?

Grills?
skipping workouts?
streriods?
what are we talking about

What is wrong with a cheat meal

It breeds weakness.

You are retarded lol very few humans have the will to go without cheating. I think it is healthy to cheat, that way you dont go all out one day and completely ruin a diet.

Cheat meals are unacceptable. Cheat days of both kinds (dietary or activity) are unacceptable too.

Cheating on a sexual/romantic partner is degeneracy and if you've done it, you're a subhuman.

Having said that, even having a sexual/romantic partner is indicative of low self esteem and an inability to live a ascetic life seeking true self actualisation.

I've cheated before and it only happens when I'm drunk, I'm quite good looking and enjoy chatting so it usually leads me into cheating which I take full blame for. I've been caught once when one of my gf(at the time) friends snap chatted her of me kissing a girl on a night out and then she came to the club with a knife in her bag to stab me as she was a psycho

Fuck off with cheat meals being unacceptable

Is coke considered a cheat meal?

Continue being mediocre then.

Anything that's not home prepared from base healthy ingredients is a cheat meal.This doesn't limit you much when you think about it.

Don't even ask me what is and isn't healthy. We all know, some of us just don't want to accept it.

The drink?
Continue living a shitty existence. Or breaking new diets.

no the drug
what do you think

Why the fuck are u asking me? Drink a coke with ur cheat meal user but imo just always drink diet soda as it tastes exactly the same and there is no calories

why do people think this
diet coke and regular coke taste different
diet is more bitter

>Tastes exactly the same.
Diet drinks taste disgusting.
They overcompensate with the artificial sweetener.

Nothing beats pure, chilled water.

Oh yeah those are known for being different tastes. Thats why they made coke zero. Coke zero tastes exactly like coke

nothing pleases me more than the fact Ive used steroids since the first time I walked into a gym and ive blown by lifetime lifters in under 2 years

Couldn't agree more.

But what about steroids?

On women, yes

On a cut, no

Im on this boat, just getting back in the gym so i decided to do a cycle. Quick gains catching up to my partner who has a year on me.

This is what I was going to post.

Cheating is honestly the most degenerate thing you could ever do and I hope anyone seriously advocating for it gets raped by a pack of niggers. You are the downfall of western society.