Diarrhea while running

Almost shat my pants today. So I started running recently. Has been a month or so. It has been already 2 times that after a 5km run I have to walk home so that there would not be diarrhea running down my legs. Barely can keep it in before exploding over toilet.

Why this happens? How to fix it?

W-what the fuck..? This happens...?

Two times. Could barely make it to the home.

it's a problem for long-distance runners when they've had fatty/fibrous foods in the days leading up to a race. Those foods plus dehydration causes the shit factory to kick into overdrive.

But 5k is not long distance, user. Try pooping before you exercise, and see a doctor if it doesn't stop

Hmm, thank you! I did have fatty food today and a pier. Maybe its just because I am still a noob at this.

Gotta train yourself to dump out before runs. Or worst case scenario, carry toilet paper with you.

you're a moron, diarrhea in long-distance runners exactly sint caused by food high in fats but rather high-sugar energy gels and the like

most runners that experience GI stress switch to keto

is there a championship death march anytime soon?

totally forgot about the most kino sport in existence

what does kino even mean?

>All those people staring at him and laughing
Jesus, it's like a snapshot of a really bad dream

It's an anime girl.

I laughed harder at that than I should have.

scraped her knee, but also on her period. noice

You're not the only one
I remember when I first started running, it seemed to have an impact on my digestive system and I would shit much more frequently and it always came out softer.
I have no explination for why tho

Theatre in German

Thanks m8, I was familiar with the German word but as English slang I have no fucking clue. The most theater sport in existence? What?

this thread reminds me of my high school cross country days

There was always a few guys on the team that would always shit themselves on the harder runs. The worst was when we would go on road trips to the mountain for high altitude training. We had a really tall Irish guy on our team who would get awful diarrhea, we gave him the nickname Ginger Drips.

Ginger Drips was autistic as fuck

Only happened to me once. But i was bloated as fuck as probly shouldve waited a bit longer before i went out for my run. Good thing i was running right past my sisters house so i was able to take an emergency shit there. Therea no doubt in my mind i wouldve shit myself on the walk home. I say walk because i had to stop running before i had shit running down my pants. First and only time its happened to me though.

I always walk to the gym, maybe 2-3 blocks.
Its really just enough to get me going.
When I arrive I go and take a shit.
Only then do I actually run.

hey look I wrote a haiku

Its an evolutionary adaptation. Your body shits everything out so you become lighter and can continue running from the predator. Same like how people shit and piss themselves when scared and ready to flight over fight

I've shit myself 3 times so far running. You don't really notice it. Feels like a fart and some sweat going down your leg.

It's the ole' Indian Shimmy

repetitive knocking/movement shakes your poop loose, like a rock tumbler

Get more insoluble fiber in your diet

that's not a haiku

>Not taking a PRD