TINDER! TINDER! TINDER!

>1.how many matches?
>2.how many respond?
>3.how many girls you fucked?

Now that you are Veeky Forums are you happy with your game?

1. 515 matches this year. I delete and remake my tinder profile every year.
2. Almost all respond to me
3. Only 57 girls I fucked this year so far.

Yeah Veeky Forums changed my life. Thanks guys

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5fihmu/how_to_get_laid_like_a_warlord_37_rules_of/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok Veeky Forums I have a specific problem related to tinder in that I lack good solo pictures of myself. I rarely request pictures to be taken and my selfie game is weak. I was in a long relationship during college, which seems to be the principle cause.

So I'm asking for tips on taking good pictures and selfies, and what kind of pictures work best on tinder.

i thought i was the only one that made a new profile every year lol
last year i broke up with my ex and in november and december i've fucked 27 girls
>i've got 233 matches (only 7/10 or up imo)
>all replies
>fucked 21, made out hard with another 30 at least
i also fucked couple girls i've met outside of tinder but i'm not count here

Principal* fuck

>don't use tinder or dating apps
>fucked 20 girls last year
I think dating apps would consume too much of my time

>150-ish
>at least 100
>16

>made out hard
How's middle school going?

How Veeky Forums are you?

>tfw I've only fucked two girls that I've matched with on Tinder, one of them was 32 weeks pregnant so I guess I get a few extra brownie points for that one.

Wait whats the purpose of making a new profile every year?

Pretty good desu

I created a new Tinder profile yesterday afternoon, and so far I've gotten 2 decent matches. My bio is pretty cliche and all of my photos are selfies of myself staring at the camera with a blank autistic expression, I should probably fix that.

I had 1000+ matches but my account was deleted because i was flagged for a fake account (it wasnt)
Fucked none of them though i only do it for the compliments

What do you do for your dates?

Williams quite the catch friendo

>fat william
just off yourself

i'm not american i don't know how you guys call kissing, grabbing tits, ass, handjobs and shit that isn't sex but its close
makes it easier to count how many girls you matched on that year

1. 287
2. Around 70%
3. 1

How do you fuck em bois? Like can you do that on a first date? I would appreciate instructions because autism, I don't lack confidence just the game.

I feel like it takes too much my of time if you fuck later.

I got around 15 matches

So far only one replied, got her number but she didn't want to go out

so much for that

Don't use it too much so excuse my retardedness, but how do you make a new tinder profile? Just make a new fb profile?

jezus christ, how did you fuck that up

In scared of tinder

>0
>0
>0

I don't have tinder

most girls i fucked from tinder were from the first date, and the others were on the second date or third date (just 4 or 5), i just talked a little bit on tinder, asked for her number, called her, asked what was she doing and if she wanted to do something, the ones i fucked on the first dade said yes to going out on the same day (only one didn't) the others that didn't went on the same day, we "went out on a date" couple days after, we kissed and grinded a little bit on my car and on the next date we fucked

Still more action than your average Veeky Forums poster

Why are you people sleeping around so much? I don't see the purpose

Okay fair game, sorry for mocking you.

Because its Insanely fun and arousing

>Last time I had 600 matches in 4 months
>+-60% respond rate
>3

I heard it's way easier in the US. Most dates I've had also always had something off about them. Tinder was so much effort for a crooked face manmore like me. The girls I pull irl are better looking too.

You must have low test

post profile (censor it if you must, but only censor face and surname etc)

I actually might, perhaps I should get tested.

because they arent complete and need to sleep around to boost their ego/get validation.

its not low test to wanna not fuck every tinder hoe and get every std imaginable. whats the point of all that meaningless sex? honestly sex gets boring as when you can get it whenever you want and if you wanna be good you gotta put in alot of effort

1. over 200 since middle of march (how to see exact match amount on android??????)
2. haven't messaged any of them and rarely respond when they initiate
3. 1

how to cure autismo? i just cba to put any effort in talking to them when they only respond with one word answers

Holy shit I hate Tinder here in central Europe.
99% of 7+/10 only do it for validation. Nobody wants to actually meet/fuck (except for the uggos).
Once set my gps to the US. After one day, I basically had set up 4 dates and 3 "come over and lets fuck" - dates. All cuties. Seriously wtf.

I am 187cm, 94kg with visible abs (maybe 15% bodyfat). 1.5/2.5/4/5 pl8s

Anyone got that screencap where they both say something like
>how are you
I'm good, and you?
>good, you?

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5fihmu/how_to_get_laid_like_a_warlord_37_rules_of/

I've been on and off for the past 2 years. So far I've dated 6 average girls. Only fucked 1 of them. Made out and fooled around with all except for 2.

6 months ago I'd get at least 5 matches daily, but every time I restart the app I get less and less matches... doesn't help that I swipe left on most of them now too. Restarted 3 days ago and I only got one match so far...

I'd say I'm still a third of the way where I want to be, in terms of being Veeky Forums. currently at 178 lbs 5'6 manlet. Was 204.5 lbs on January 2016

I've been on a few tinder dates and it goes like this:

Suggest a date(this has never failed), get number their number, meet, grab a few drinks or just walk around talking, date ends hug/kiss, never bother to suggest a second date because they were boring and I was the one keeping the conversation up.

Guess I just suck. And in our culture it would be kinda weird to call a girl like that.

Are you me

t.

A girl know within seconds of meeting you if she wants to fuck or not. Keep that in mind, if they seem interested in conversation and what you're doing it's probably a good sign. Also helps to be tall

Lack of a father/mother figure in their formative years.

bisexual trash kys

>205lbs at 5'6

jesus fucking christ dude a normal weight for someone your height is like 140lbs

no Veeky Forums NO.
Veeky Forums tinder threads are for keks.

honestly, how were your parents like to you when growing up? having this much sex indicates severe mental problems. i would suggest finding a nice girl ideally christian and remaining in a relationship with her. it is much better for your mental health and health in general

Do you use a fake name?

Is it weird if your pictures are you with other girls? I don't take many so those are about the only pictures of me that exist

How long does the lockout take when you go through all your swipes in a day?

Not that guy, but honestly that sounds like someone who's trying to vindicate their own failures because they can't get laid nearly as much as their competition. All in all, can't you just accept that he may be happy and satisfied banging random girls? He always has the option of changing his mind and settling down, if he so wishes.

Only use them if they are hot girls. Preselection will work in your favor.

159 matches
most respond some message first
only fucked one
I'm too autist to talk to them

Good profile pic ideas?

1. around 10
2. idk few
3. 1

>1969
>most of them
>8

>ideally christian
good advice, crazy attracts crazy

Must be USA, so much degenerate girls over there

used to use tinder quite a lot a year or two ago and got a shit load of matches (mostly 7-8/10's).

never tried to meet any of them just did it to feel good about myself i guess lmao

>6
>4
>0
Fuck it. I should just head over to /r9k/ and consign myself to wizarddom

Why would I settle down now that I am 24?
I work out, have an ok job. Girls contact me on tinder and if they are 7/10 I fuck them.
If you were in my position now, you would also do the same. Don't lie bro

Also I love my parents, I had a good childhood, I just don't want to settle down right now. That is all.

I'm aware of that. I've been overweight/obese most of my adult/teenage life. this is the most progress I've ever made

>2 or 3 a month
>1/3 respond. almost all are hambeast those that arnt are bots or fall off at some point
>0. Had a chance at one. She ended up being way fatter than pics.
>maybe shes got a nice ass and tits?
>nope ass saggy even in tight pants
>tits meh for a fat girl

Ready to end my life I never thought I was this ugly

is bisexual the EASIEST mode?

idk had it for a few weeks, fucked 4 girls

Welp, seems like it.

post your profile bro, I wanna know how you get so many matches

Gay is easiest mode but yes.

>go on grinder to see traps in area
>put meh looking picture
>2 min later WOW MAN YOUR SO HOT WHAT YOU UP TO TONIGHT
>DING DING DING DING

No profile. It's the pics, trust me.

this

That looks so shopped. You saying if I get cut and shoop it some Ill get my dick soaked?

Actually yes, people are retarded

Why do you think it's shopped? do you feel better bringing some stranger down?

Honestly anything to do with guys online is easymode.

Testosterone is one helluva drug. Its so much easier to just hook up with doods, and guys are so much more straightforward so you dont have to cut thru all the bullshit

The face was fat, but so was dat azz

M8, you're strong and look juicy, but you're using light and shading sliders heavily. There ain't nothing wrong with that, but don't act like you don't do some photo editing.

This. No ones fucking bathroom has lighting like that to give abs definition. The second picture is at an angle to protrude them. Its not bad and you do have abs but lets not pretend there are filters and shit involved here. Just because I dont inject literal bull semen in me doesnt mean I am natty.