How tall are you and what did you eat while growing up?

How tall are you and what did you eat while growing up?

Asian, 5'11", 18
Dad and mom are 5'6" and 5'2", respectively

Rice, steak, chicken, spinach, pork, eggs, beef, fish, and probably a lot more that I'm forgetting.

Also, I was always the chubby kid growing up.

6'0
Chicken nuggets all the way to college

6'2 at 24. Mom is 5'3, dad is 5'11. My mom always made me eat fruit when I came home from school, and would make me finish my plate of food. I hated it at the time because I never wanted to eat much but it was worth it. I also wanted to be vegetarian when I was 13 but my parents weren't having any of it, thanks mom and dad

5'10''ish i think. license says 5'7'' because that's how tall i was at 16. i'm 22 now
a lot of steak, potatoes, fish, and chicken alongside tons of crap like chips, micky's, and soda. altho i'm taller than my dad now, so i may still be growing (or he's shrinking) because he always measured at 5'11''

6'2 never ate breakfast or lunches at school, mainly just whatever mum and dad cooked for dinner

5'6, 60% junk food, 10% real meat, 15% veggies boiled of all their flavor and nutrition and 15% cereal/ bead/ pasta.

>My parents didn't know any better and still don't realize how shitty they eat.

Holy fuck I feel bad for you. 5'6"? Surely you are female, right? Right?

>6'5"
>always ate chicken and vegetables
>am now your god

Examples of why nutrition matters

LOL WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING WITH YOUR LIFE

6'3"
I remember drinking lots of milk.

6"0
Fathers a chef and owned his own buffet restuarant, so mostly ate whatever was left over from the menu that day. He left in my teens and my mum fucked my diet up completely to the point I got fat.

I don't think chicken nuggets are very nutritious

5'10

Was a fat kid that had generally healthy food but ate massive portions(especially a lot of meat and potatoes) and would sneak out at night to raid the fridge for whatever junk food was in there

Eventually dad dragged me to a doctor to see why I was so fat compared to the rest of the family and made me start jogging every second day

He also hid all the junk food so there was no point in raiding the fridge anymore

T-thanks dad

Why are mothers such gains goblins?
Literally hands me sweets/drinks and junkfood, especially in my teens while i was growing.
FUCK

6'1", 18,
Dad is 5'10" and mom is 5'5"

Ate pretty much all the same stuff growing up lots of oatmeal and fruit in the mornings, packed lunches for school usually a peanut butter and banana sandwiche or PBJ with fruit (mom was and still is huge on eating fresh fruit) and dinner was veggies and some sort of meat/fish or pasta

6'4"
Breakfast
> rice crispy cereal with 2 scoops of sugar and a coke
Lunch
> school meal plus 2 little Debbie
Snack
> sleeve of Oreos
Dinner
> hamburger helper or pasta with tall glass of milk
After
> 4-6 cans of coke

Honestly wasn't healthy at all. I was 6'4" 155 lbs all through highschool. Lifted up to 175 lbs my senior year. 190 lbs in college. Metabolism slowed, now I'm 215 lbs with 15% bf and I lift twice a week to maintain.

5'8 but dad is 5'10 and mom is 4'11. Surprised I got this tall. Parents fed me like perfect food till I was about 12, then I ate fucking garbage to 19 so I probably could have got a couple inches more if I ate well. Not complaining though I thought I was gonna be 5'5

Murica 6'5 22yo
Mainly salads (spinach+beans+meat+cheese+tomatoes+mushroom+dressing), milk, carrots, and grilled cheese.

do you ever wonder who your real dad is?

Well, my parents grew up poor and malnourished, so no. I literally look like my dad, except more attractive (since I have an attractive mom), and taller.

My paternal great-grandparents were supposedly tall, though, so who knows.