Is it true Dinitro closed his shop?

Is it true Dinitro closed his shop?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/WuvW9UWi
thefertilizerwarehouse.com/product/dnp-broadleaf-control/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

bump

looks like it. this is on his tumblr page.

well fuck, that kinda sucks. i liked his formula and he shipped super quick. got my last shipment from him about a month ago. guess it's time for a new reputable source.

He got sick of selling drugs to fat people who have never actually had a six pack and think DNP will get them one without changing their diet.

this fucking blows. i was seriously about to buy my last batch from him too.

where do i go now?

Scorpion DNP is supposed to be good, but he only takes bitcoin

How about the gym or how about you eat a fucking salad?

>bitcoin
thats fucking stupid. what about DNPWeightloss and DNPDarknet ?

how about you shut the fuck up and stop worrying about me

Would someone kindly post the DNP pastebin URL pl0x

pastebin.com/WuvW9UWi

it's outdated but the information isnt

also could someone answer this is the only place i can discuss dnp sources without having to join a faggot group that mods have to allow

bump

bump

what happened?

You mean someone found some morals and decided helping morbidly obese low life pieces of shit lose weight temporarily wasn't the right thing to do?

Well, this sucks.I have a last batch that I will have to save for my final cut.

you're so fucking retarded. can you go one fucking moment in your life without inserting insults into everything? you fucking dumbass piece of fucking shit.

did anybody ever purchase from dnpweightloss?

busted by police

Why don't you guys just buy "Fertilizer"?

thefertilizerwarehouse.com/product/dnp-broadleaf-control/

probably ratted out by any one of the autists from reddit

Was he? Doesn't seem to be

not the case.

Does anybody know if Yb is still dealing?

I wonder if one of his customers boiled themselves alive

Interesting. I wonder what happened

i just noticed that the worst part of this is, is that i wont be able to get that extreme boost from the stuff he has been putting in them right before he quit. it made me feel like a god.

fucking dinitro why did you have to quit man. nobody makes better shit

you can always just buy the stuff he was putting in there, and just take a seperate dose yourself.

i think it was DMAE. shits relatively easy to get. he was microdosing it like a couple mg if i remember correctly. should say on his tumblr still.

yeah but his was really clean and well made too. i think its weird i sent him an email march 30th and asked if he was still doing it and he said "always!" so what makes him stop completely about a month later? tf

Either he got caught, and faced potential charges unless he stopped, something in his home life fucked him up, one of his customers died and whomevers sibling or spouse found out and maybe tried to come after him or something

Who knows. His shit was top notch but maybe someone will Heisenberg his formula and keep the legacy going.

I know source talk is not allowed. But where to find a source for dnp?