How many years of lifting will it take for me to be built like this?

How many years of lifting will it take for me to be built like this?

2 or 16

A full week and a half.

Maybe a month

6 months of putting down the fork

5 years of gym 6 days a week and a strict diet, you can make it

I'm out of the loop, but what's this I hear about Laci Green being red pilled? Isn't she a super sjw?

as small as his nips may be I'd gladly trade my big billowy fat man puffy nips for those

I don't even have gyno I just have stupid fucking nipples

a month

You don't even really have to lift to get a body like that, he just has a low body fat %. Diet alone would get you that or something close to it.

>those ribs
>that tattoo

is this what women want nowadays?

it's what a titcow like Laci Green wants, apparently

0 years

Chris Ray Gun is as DYEL as they come

>lifting for 2 months
>literally on the exact same level as this guy
This is pussy shit. i was a fat faggot for a year and im already on this guys level

her and chris?
fuck off.. really??

They've been hanging out recently. He's the friend she's said has given her the redpill on feminism.
It doesn't look like a relationship, but wouldn't that be a fucking twist

She is and always has been a dumb attention whore, but this is also how she makes money. By catering to the popular "alt right" crowd, she is getting more of an audience. Its just stupid click bait bullshit that I hope none of you idiots are watching.

Many of us would actually have to travel back in time to the age of 13 to look like that.

0.2 years

LEAVE CHRIS ALONE REEEEE

>catering to alt-right

Brb, opening her vids in 100 tabs with no adblock

i think you should go the BBW m2f route my dude. Get on the hormones asap and then youll get implants and have some tig ol bitties with good nips to boot. I'd probably even suck on em for ya.

yes. he obviously doesnt lift. CHECK YO PECS.

you did something really fucking wrong to be fat end up looking like him

same problem here m8

probably.

Eat to a minimum.

Be a squirrel.

it would only be a twist if they're just friends.

any of yall acting like he cant possible be with a [basic] bitch like her is on some serious blue pill shit.

> chriscuckgun

I hate the rational skeptic community. A bunch of cucks they are.

He's like a low test jawlet version of IDubbz.

>this is the face of the atheist alt-right

no wonder yall arent having any kids and the muslims and catholics are flooding the country

I have a very similar physique after 4 months lifting 4-5 times per week on a bro split with half-assed dieting (not counting calories or macros but trying to eat lots of protein).

>/swole left/

0 years

As a former skelly I can say that that guy clearly does some sort of physical activity, maybe he's been lifting for a year; he has some pec and development rather than just bone, and his arms look alright for a skinny guy.

why do ectos even bother

>t. fatass

youll never be meso skinny bitch

alt right looks like THAT?

You've sure outsmarted everyone

Squeeze out more crotch spawn while the rest of us cry with our insane amounts of free time and disposable income

Is this pic meant to be insulting? Because these look like average Americans desu.

No matter what political spectrum Americans are on; all look alike for the most part.

Lol

Aside from the baby face in the front, they look pretty normal

>mfw right wing groups have more racial diversity than Bernie Sanders entire voter base

The only people he won over were middle class white redditors