What is Veeky Forums eating?

What is Veeky Forums eating?

i just ate some tofu fried with white rice and avocado and eggs.I see u with that avocado

I ate a turkey sandwich and debating if i should go to the gym

Shit is good for fats man

Try this:
mix a ripe avocado (like if you were making guac) with 2 eggs, some onion and salt and eat it. Its so fucking good.

Eggs cooked in which way?

I ate a black label ice cream

boiled

had a 3 egg omlette

Will def try it bro

A smoothie made of kefir, chickpeas and a banana. Never run out of whey, guys. Keep on top of that shit.

sour gummy bears
peanut butter and jelly sandwich
whey

what the fuck am i doing

Sounds like postworkout although why the peanut butter jelly sandwich?

bruh get your shit together

Just had a grilled chicken breast with green beans and black tea.

because that's what i was craving as soon as i woke up. not gonna eat anything else, though, since im on a cut

gonna hit the gym in an hour

Food

Fat free greek yogurt and proton plowder three times a day. And then maybe some gin depending if I can sleep or not because >insomnia
>Tfw just want this cut to be over

nothing for the past 3 days

Are you a white woman by any chance?

Why not eat other things

>falling for the fasting meme

lol

Yo Veeky Forums, does it matter when you drink whey? I do five scoops a day, should I do two before a workout, then three afterwards? Or, 3:2, or 0:5, 5:0? How does this work?

White man, why?

Ik that it is good in the morning and postworkout but idk about preworkout

Haven't felt better in years breh. Although its fucking boring not putting something in my mouth every 6-8 hours

Because protein-sparing modified fast and intermittent fasting kinda go against that
>tfw double-fasting

Believe it or not but you need to eat to lose weight

Don't know, whenever I see avocados, Starbucks or chicken nuggets I think of basic white women. You know the one that always post on Facebook and Instagram.

I got something you can put in your mouth every 6-8 hours, and get a little extra protein too.

Fuck, meant for . Time to go to bed.

What do you suggest I do, then? And yeah, I meant mornings not pre lol.

6 pieces of bacon (from Costco)
6 eggs
Scoop of unsweetened yogurt
Pickle

Avocados taste like soap.

Good choice on the black tea. I love that shit.

Cold leftover chicken breast swimming in srirach, and a salad.

shieeeet i'd eat dat

>Believe it or not but you need to eat to lose weight
Horse shit
I had my biggest fat loss during intermittent fasting. ate 1000kcal a day(probably even overestimated) and went to the gym 4 times a week after new years. Went 240lbs to 200lbs in 10weeks. I stopped and maintained the 200lbs weight on just eating whatever I felt like untill now.

I would do intermittent fasting again but I quite honestly wanted to see if the water fasting meme had any crediability to it. The scale indicates it does, but its probably just water weight so far.
Mentally I feel fucking great

>Mentally I feel fucking great

If you're worried about losing muscle, take L-Leucine. It's an actual body hack where you can gain muscle while fasting.

>Water fasting

Full retarded unless you want to compete in Mr.Universe. Or you want to get into a lower weight class so you hydrate before the match and beat the shit out of some poor sucker who didn't realize his opponent should've been in a higher class.

Yeah ik what you mean
Maybe do a scoop in the morning and a scoop after your workout? Thats what i do

Yes, but how many in the morning and after? Because I do 5 (five) scoops.

I do 1 for each. Each is 25 g of protein. The one in the morning is mixed in with yogurt tho so it isnt a shake

Frying up some chicken breast to have with some rice.

inb4 too much oil

Yes, I know. I'm just asking what should I do in my case, since I'm scooping five wheys for a total of 150g protein/day.
Would 3 in the morning, and 2 after be fine?

On that Keto, it's helping my Ulcerative Colitis big time.

Mirin that sear

Pound it flat next time to maximise seared surface area

What

eat a lot of soap user?

Alright thanks. It's my second time making chicken breast. Yesterday it turned out pretty good. I seasoned with salt pepper and lemon juice.

I cook it on medium for 10 min on one side, then 10 min on the other side, let it rest for 10 min then it's good to eat.

How does flattening effect cook times? I just followed the first recipe on Google, and I'm dyel at cooking.

That sounds logical

Yeah it'll cook through faster if you butterfly it and pound it out a little. Just make sure your pan is nice and hot before you put it in to ensure you get a nice sear. How long exactly it'll take depends on how thick the piece is, how hot your pan is, etc. It's something you'll learn through trial and error. Better to err on the side of slightly overcooking and dealing with dry chicken breast initially to avoid poisoning yourself.

Aight thanks brahh.

Chicken tenders because I'm a good boy.

R8

what kind of chicken and explain how you cooked it

looks good

Looks fucking dank brah. I'm on keto so no rice but damn that looks good.

I'd replace the rice with black beans. I'd add nuts but they don't mesh well with other foods unless you cook them and douse them in sauce.

Eat brown rice user I worry about you

CONT.

Actually cashews and pistachios might be a good accompaniment. Emphasis on might.

peanut butter on rice cakes and coffee

wheat give me the hot poops

>White rice instead of brown

Never gonna make it

500 g of bacon

fuck i need a pickle like that

Roughly chopped cashews are very nice in most rice dishes I think, especially with chicken as your protein

Cottage cheese, quark, tuna, sauerkraut, maybe cheese and ham for variety.
Boiled or fried eggs for easter or warm food.

junk

Boogie is that you?

Lol

I dont know what its called in English. Just cut chicken breast, coated with egg yolk then flour.

Thanks for thw tip. The problem is i live in a quite secluded place so its a real chore

Tryna, they don't come in easily where i live

> Rice'n'beans
Where you from user? Foratemerland?

> Mostly carbs

Fuck user, how do you meat your daily protein requirements eating like that? To meat mine (since I'm on a cut) I have to eat like 3-4 fillets of meat within each meal at the very minimum.

I'm so frustrated, seeing such amount of good food, be starving, cutting and out of cals for the day :(

please kill me

you should

Here's my lunch

it still good if i dont eat it?

By not thinking you need stupidly high protein intake

big mac, 10 nugs, large fries, iced tea

the regret hasn't set in yet

I dont. But i cant afford more. Only ~200g per day since i dont want to buy low quality

This green piece of shit

Nothing until 5pm. (it's 9:36, only had a coffee so far)
No, i'm not doing IF, i simply won't get my paycheck until then.