Protein powder question mark

So heres the deal, I'm trying to lose weight
>read the sticky
No fuck you Its not about that.
I'm doing resistance training and 30 minutes of cardio a day, but I've still got a little bit of fat on me. I'm 173 pounds at 5'11.
If I'm still trying to lose the fat I have left, would it be a bad idea if I started taking protein powder as a snack or meal replacement? Or would that essentially bulk me and make me look fatter rather then leaner at this stage?

Yo, I work at GNC. Either add fiber to that or get the leanshakes, you're going to need that extra fiber. Also stack CLA 4x with it, it'll help add burn off that extra fat and it has Garcinia as an appetite supressant

I eat fiberone protein bars after my runs, should i still hit the leanshakes? i was going to get the ON brand poweder but the worker fucking tricked me telling me they had the exact same cal etc. 10 bucks less though.
i have no problem with not eating, have been doing 800 cal a day for a few weeks up until recently, what does the CLA do? im new to this shit.
Thanks friend for the help

You need to eat about .8 g of protien per lb of body weight to reduce muscle loss

So as long as it's within the total calorie count for the day it won't make me fat? Do I want to lose some muscle as weight?

If money isnt an issue Id say even do the leanshake burns but they just got a bullshit price increase. Just get the leanshakes and add a non stim fatburner. 800 cal is a little too low, I'd say 1200 good, lean calories. If you cut too low your body goes into starvation mode and you can fuck your metabolism

Muscle weighs more than fat. if you're worried about weight then yes. if you're worried about the fat, it don't matta, you will lose some anyway.

You didn't read the sticky good enough, desu senpai. Your answers are in there.

Nah money isn't an issue for now so I can just go hard. Yeah you're right, even my pt said to start eating more but I'm scared I'll start gaining pounds. Would the fat stim be the cla?

He's shitposting for fucks sake. No one would seriously shill anything from GNC on this board, especially that snake oil he just recommended to you.

If you want to lose weight, protein powder won't hurt you. Just make sure you get something low in carbs and sugar. MyProtein Isolate is not terrible tasting and it's very pure (no added sugars or weird garbage additives). Also look into ketogenic diets (South Beach, Atkins) if you want a quick burst of fat loss at the cost of some of your favorite foods.

We'll I'm not worried about weight I'm worried about
>muh aesthetics
I just didn't want to ruin my progress by starting to take this shit and get a muscle gut instead of abs and a slim waste

>muscle gut
>slim waste
>muh aesthetics

How many memes do you plan on spouting while you're here? Kinda thinking you're just trying to shitpost.

Thanks mate, the loss of the favourite foods is not a problem, I don't need the diet because I've lost 72 pounds in 6 months doing the one I Have, my only concern is whether the protein powder is only for when I reach my target weight and want to start adding the muscle or if it can be used before it. I'll check out myprotein next batch then

I started lifting 2 and a half months ago, I don't know shit about what I'm saying. Cut some slack, I'm just trying to make sure I don't fuck up because I just want to maintenance after this

Everything you just said is covered in the sticky. Reread it. Get a parent to help you if you're having trouble.

? you obviously havent read the sticky moron

Go fuck yourself, No it's not. And even if it is, threads already Made.
Go circle jerk over your dead links somewhere else

Yeah, CLA 4x is stim free. Coated pills too so they don't taste like shit. The leanshake burns are just too pricey to be feasible. Its like 3 dollars per scoop, you could do the Wheybolic ripped but the black pepper in it can make your throat burn. Muscle tech has a ripped protein too, its called Nitrotech ripped its 20 bucks cheaper and doesnt have the black pepper. But you have to eat more, not much but more. Also change up the cardio you do, intensity, distance, fasted, etc. Mix it up amd shovk the body
I am GNC shill but associates at stores usually force stuff on people or have no idea about anything. Even though this guy probably isnt going to come into my store, I'll at least help him find what he wants and what will give him the results he wants. Even if it is snakeoil it still gives people hope fggt

Nigga I don't need hope, literally the only thing I wanted to know was whether it's ok to drink this protein shit during the weight loss stage or if I should wait until I hit a target weight to start using.
I mean appreciate the suggestions but this is the only question I came here for.

Mouthing off like a little retarded faggot is why you're getting all this conflicting information. Try not being retarded, or trampling all over the sticky that we have in place to help retards like you, and you might get better advice than "LOL EAT THESE GUMMY VITAMINS BRO." You asked for this abuse by being a truculent faggot.

>muh sticky
>no links or proof it's in sticky
You're really getting me here famalam.
I'm getting conflicting information because you dont actually know and just want to say
>lol sticky
Eat shit and die fag.

and if you're talking about this shit, it says nothing about the powder specifically, no shit muscle is going to burn fat, but i have no idea about the direct powder.

Read that from a position other than up your own ass. You want to be spoonfed, when we've already put a plate in front of you. You're ungrateful for what this board has provided, and now you're getting pissy because we told you to read something that answers all your questions.

>I eat fiber one bars to get the runs

FIFY

>you're getting pissy
>up your own ass
>you want to be spoonfed
>you're ungrateful
really gets my noggin joggin, refer to the last line of

>hurr eat shit
>hurr why aren't you guys helping me
>hurr help me i'm too retarded to read and don't know basic nutrition feed me answers directly

So yeah. You have your head in your ass so deep you don't even realize what a tool you're being. Done bumping your retarded thread though.

>go through every link in sticky just to make sure im not being retarded
>still have the same fucking question
congratz man, you got me, you made me look.

Im gnc shill guy.
You'll be fine. Just add some fiber to it and get a stimm free fat burner witg CLA + Carnitine if you feel like being a tryhard

Thank you.