You know what makes me really mad? like really fucking butthurt mad...

You know what makes me really mad? like really fucking butthurt mad? EVERYTIME I SEE A FUCKING " LOSE WEIGHT IN 3 WEEKS" shit, WHERE THE FUCK IS MY "Here's how to gain weight fast for underweight people" ON FUCKING BUZZFEED? I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH ARTICLE, THERE ARE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF ARTICLES, BOOKS, VIDEOS ON HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT BUT ABSOLUTELY ZERO ON HOW TO GAIN IT, I'm 6' and 130 lbs and i would love to gain some but CANT you KNOW WHY BECAUSE YOU FAT FUCKING FUCKS, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO STOP EATING YOU FUCKING LARD NIGGERS GOD I HATE FAT PEOPLE I HATE THEM MORE THAN ANYTHING I HATE THEM MORE THAN LOSING MONEY I HATE THEM FUCK FAT PEOPLE I HOPE EVERY FUCKING FAT PERSON ON THIS BOARD AND THE WORLD JUST FUCKING GETS EVEN FATTER

eat more faggot

sagÉ›

>WHERE THE FUCK IS MY "Here's how to gain weight fast for underweight people" ON FUCKING BUZZFEED? I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH ARTICLE

autism aside i dont think that people who read or care about buzzfeed need any help gaining weight lmao, just eat more you scrawny punk. It's not difficult

THE WORSE IS PEOPLE CLAIMING LOOSING WEIGHT IS HARDER. BRO YOU LITERALLY HAVE TO NOT DO AN ACTION. NOTHING MORE. WHILE I HAVE TO EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT

As a former fatty trying to clean bulk I can attest to this

just eat more brethen

>be skeletor low income man in 20s
>just eat more xDDDDDD

GOOOAD

Gallon of olive oil a day.

literally just eat more you fuckin idiot

t. former 6'2" 130lb skeleton

Gaining weight is so much easier than losing weight.

You can only lose about 2lbs max/week without running into issues with not getting enough calories (minimum is around 1500). You can gain 5lbs or more per week pretty easily, just by eating 5000 calories/day.

To go from 250lbs to 180lbs will take 37 weeks

To go from 180lbs to 250lbs will only take about 14 weeks

8 scoops and sipp nigger

>gaining weight is harder than losing weight
No faggot, both need you to give something up. fat people have to give up food and you have to stop being a massive vagina and take your fucking protein right. And it's for workout all you have to is lift, the fun part of the gym, while i have to do boring ass cardio for 40fucking minutes so stop your bitching, we all do things we hate for our goals

>clean bulk
Found you're problem

>breathing is harder than not breathing
Come on bro. What's so hard about not breathing? U can do it

I'm in literally the same position as you, I'm trying shakes with lots of scoops really, with milk, banana, peanut butter, and 3-4 scoops you can get up to 1000 calories in a drink. There's a recipe somewhere online probably

because you have to be literally retarded not to be able to gain weight

same and im an ugly manlet. what is even the point of living

you know a clean bulk doesn't mean you have to just eat more chicken? your daily protein need isn't any higher than on a cut, you can make up the difference with carbs and fat and still clean bulk as long as your daily calories are in check.

clean bulk means a steady caloric excess of around 300-500, not that you eat cut food but more of it

I went from 6'2 190 to to 215 just from drinking copious amounts of milk in the summer and fall. Then I stopped in December and I'm back down to 190. You should give it a shot. I was drinking maybe a litre and a half a day.

>130 lbs

FUCK YOU SKELETON CUTTING IS HARDER BECAUSE I HAVE TO RESIST DELICIOUS FOOD MEANWHILE YOURE COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING ABLE TO PIG OUT... YEAH FUCK YOU OP... and no im not a fat pig im in damn good shape its just the cut is stallin because theres days when i do good and eat under a deficit and then theres times when i binge

the human body has evolved with every bit of its hormonal response to encourage you to eat as many calories as possible whenever possible. you are literally a failure as a human if you can't bulk.

You're literally hard wired to seek out food you spooky skeleton of a broken human.

>copious amounts
>1.5 litres

Absolute madman

3 week fat loss is just avoid carbs and sodium
Getting g big is just 2 lunches and 2 diners plus a breakfast.
If you want it fast do it slow and lean bulk up so you don't have to cut like I did

That's because of natural selection. If you can't eat the food it takes to maintain homeostasis then you should die off. Most authors are aware of this fact and don't bother to help people like you