/fraud/

/fraud/ - Cheating Frauds General

rawanon finally posts progress edition

Read this before asking stupid questions: reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Previous Bread:

Rawanon's DNP progress

Injected 1.4ml tren. No cough.

Do I win?

140mg ed? that is a lot of tren for a first run. are you sure?

Naw, it's 140mg EoD. I mean 500mg pw is still a lot for a first run, but I wanna get yuge to compensate for my character flaws.

Been mia for awhile, where does everyone get their DNP now, also did Dino stop selling?

No he'll lose his fucking mind, but it'll be neat to see that happen to someone that isn't me.
Good luck, ho.

worth using doxcycline while on a 8-12week cycle?

antibiotic and helps with acne

Looking for opinions on pct after test + tren cycle. Its my second cycle, and first time i recovered well with nolva and clomid. Since tren shut down is harder i was thinking something like
Clomid: 75/50/25/25/25
Nolva: 40/40/20/20/20
Starting 2 weeks after last test e pin obviously

Is that enough or would anyone recommend blasting some hcg for tye last 10 or so days of cycle?

>Since tren shut down is harde
you're an idiot

Thanks for the help fuck face. Obviously i didnt come up with that on my own but rather read it a thousand different places but if its not true, sorry. I am not a doctor. Thanks for the helpful post though kys

Keep me in your prayers.
?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know that isn't how these things work.

It's not a matter of who will let me, but who will stop me.

We'll that's a fucking nonanswer of a platitude. Answering like that reveals that you know you're a fucking idiot and you expect this to blow up in your face. Seriously good luck but just to be a real person. Your born again time playing is and so is the reliance on drugs for a good self image.

Grow up dude.

That's an erroneous deduction.

Trips plz no fite :,(

fite me fgt

Disgusting.

Roid rage alert. Bloody trenhead

I'm still surprised about no cough.

Does this mean that I'll never get tren cough or was I just lucky this time?

I've heard that the cough from tren ace is because the nature of acetate. Like if you put acetate on your skin you body will absorb it an anything mixed with it. It the theory is once in your muscle the tren is absorbed so aggressively that it gets in the bloodstream causing the cough.

Seem plausible?

you get tren cough when you accidentally nick a vein.

do hcg in the wash out period for sure. if you have any aromasin left over feel free to use it during pct

can you explain what part of your research led to you thinking this and how you would quantify a "harder shutdown"?

youre very smart

Google "19nor shutdown" and look at any of the results.

Although admittedly maybe i confused severity of shutdown with how fast the shutdown initially occurs.

But i didnt come here asking to argue about semantics, im here asking about my pct protocol so please feel free to chime in on that, otherwise, chiao mf

min time lifting before starting first cycle?

There is no min time. It's suggested at least a few months until you're out of the beginner phase.

literally the most important detail is cycle length and you omitted that

so no I'm not going to comment on most likely very overkill pct

i used to lift about a decade ago and have a crunchy rotator cuff. i'm about 2 months back on the wagon and figure i have about another three to go before i'm out of my beginner gains.

should i be worried about gaining too rapidly on a cycle and just totally ruining my shoulder or would it actually help strengthen it if i'm doing rotator cuff work for it too?

Yes you should be worried about gaining to quickly and overloading your shoulder. Along with all your tendons.

16 weeks test e, first 8 at 600 a week then drop to 500

Tren a at 50ed from weeks 6-11, 75ed weeks 12-15

did any of you take your first cycle before 25? I want to start but am scared because every forum says frauding before 25 is horrible for you.

i'm not in a hurry to get big i just have no problem with the idea of cycling if it'll get me there quicker as long as i don't just injure myself. i can lift without issue as long as i use strict form but i have to be pretty focused on it.

is this something that will be less of a risk for me over time? how do most people know when
they're at a place (joints/tendons/whatever) they can start a cycle safely?

All forum's are fake news.

Chem started at 17 and he's fine. I'd wager many of us are below 25.

funnily enough I read a few years ago about doxycycline being effective against cancer, I think preventing it from reproducing or something like that.

I think you have to bve predisposed to that (already mentally ill).

You could run deca or NPP which will help with tendon health but I'd still be worried about your shoulder.

> is this something that will be less of a risk for me over time?
Possibly. It's hard to know. Most likely if your shoulder is going to recover.

>how do most people know when
they're at a place (joints/tendons/whatever) they can start a cycle safely?
Nobody really 'knows'. It's really just an estimate that when you're out of the beginner phase and when you stop linear progression that your tendons are at less risk of damage since you're not consistently piling more weight on them.

Ive injected tren into blood stream before but never got cough, just scary 15 minute high as hell heart rate (had no control over it). Probably good cardio.

There are two major reasons why you might not want to do it.

1. You may still have potential for additional height growth even if its not much, that likely gets halted with the increased estrogen from a cycle.

2. Your hormones aren't stable yet and still fluctuating, people theorise stopping the endocrine system altogether temporarily during this period could mess it up, but Im not so sure about that.

Started at 17 and now I'm a manlet and ded so you decide user

appreciate the insight. i think i'll give it at least 6 months and then see what i think about my shoulder.

i don't think it's ever gonna get better without surgery but who knows.

user is right, you get shut down even harder than crushing test, LH and FSH to 0, you end up with negative LH and FSH.

Best of luck user.

>Chem started at 17 and he's fine
>yolo dbol gyno and severe (although adorable) brain damage

Was he the one that flipped out on his gf on tren?

well you're also the living epitome of a dirty permabulk so tread lightly

>Chem started at 17 and he's fine. I'd wager many of us are below 25.

lol I don't think I would use chem as a positive example for anything ever, unless you count chimping out and being sent to prison as a positive

Yea man I had McDonald's again today and also a box of uncrustsbles, also eating some pie right now so fuck me lol.

Well he's not dead and still has bodily function. Half of the things that are wrong with him are because of his lifestyle choices not necessarily roids.

On week 25 of my blast and I haven't lifted in 4 weeks AMA

>not dead and still has bodily function
nigga if that's our new standard I could run 10g a week for a while. but yeah, he's surprisingly fine and dandy given some of the shit he did

I dunno how I'm still alive desu

I'm looking p solid rn tho ayyy

(you)
why no lifting
why should I give a flying fuck
blast details
current body pic optional but welcome

can't deny that. I think of your most recent back pic when I make love to my gf

>say Chems name and he appears
again

y so jelly

Ay. Saw fellow lifetimer summon me in last thread. Been too busy with work and training to visit fraud. Wadup bro

Whenever I post pics here I realize how disappointing I look. I need some more size but it's cutting season ;_; at least I look a bit better when I've got a crazy pump going. Tanning would help too.

tren sweats are so bad

you look pretty tan to me

though it might just be the flattering overhead lighting

Lighting is part of it. Seems like lifetime has great lighting everywhere somehow. I've got a crazy farmers tan that you can barely make out. My arms are dark as a mexican's and my chest is pale as like Dennis Wolfe pre tan.

For the user in the last thread asking about Boston: go to Little Donkey in Cambridge.

Still can't really tell. I need a better camera and shiet too. Get all that set up and create a IG for a chance at sponsors in the future.

Damn son. Those traps look like they go up to your ears.

Around what time are you usually there?

> using DNP for this

Am I the only one that prefers to look pale and big?

>run out of tren e
>switch to ace
>get acne
Switching esters always gets me baka

Shut up and post dakis

This could be you but you playin

And there's a person behind these posts
Honestly

>running out of tren e
>Ever

Shiggydiggydoo. Gotta keep that tren cruising going. What's your current stack?

If you can get it easily.. use it only if you get acne

I actually want to buy a great helm.

If the DNP guy is still here, can you post what supps you were taking (vitamins not sterons)

250/200
Dont need nothin for pmsf

Well thats what I was bulking on too +adrol

I keep telling myself I can put my cut off but goddamn summer is already kind of here, it was 30c degrees out today.

fuck me it's time to stop bulking and accept that my tiny twink body is what I'm going to have this summer, except possibly shredded

>750mg test e
>body hair and backne

wew lad should I up my adex dose

of course you do
baka

I'm sure its something like this

plus lots of NAC (which you should take anyways desu)

gotta get beach body ready bro

how old now

I still have a suspicion that those 101 Dalmatian sheets were mine given we're in the same area and I know my mom had a set or two she gave to Goodwill or some other donation center. Either that or your parents loved you enough to get some kick ass sheets too.

Why is there just $5 bills laying about?

I just coughed so hard after an injection I started vomiting

and now I have to clean this shit up and hope my roommate doesn't wake up and ask wtf is going on

how much test are you on, have you lost fat?

I find at a higher dose your so anabolic it doesn't matter

>Autism: The Bed

yeah I'm fuckin my wife on your sheets
you jealous?

Cause I ball hard

stay jelly h8r

You choking on dick you fag?

Damn blood from VG shot reeeeeeeeee.

Pft. Amateur. Everyone knows that's how you summon the Daki fairy.

Just tell him you were trying to od but it didn't work.

Only 500mg, I've already lost a ton of muscle, feels like it shouldn't be that fast but I definitely notice the difference.

Is he the same chem that was posting insane nonsense on meso or steroidology

Oh yeah definitely

Stay autistic, faggot.

What is the /fraud/ meme(masT) hair stack again?

Saw Palmetto, Biotin... wha?

keto shampoo

Pumpkin seed oil?

Jesus that does sound like a meme

not a meme you disgusting cucks

D-don't insult m-my d-d-daddy!!

Meme or not i dodged mpb genes thank allah

No

Who else /insomnia/??

I can't sleep because heart palpitations, thanks ephedrine

If i change from bulk to cut mid cycle i wont lose muscle i gained right ? Im doing test dbol tren cycle. on 5th week rn done with dbol thinking to swtich from bulk to cut in a week when tren arrives.