Honest question. How in the fuck does this man have so much stamina and energy as an obese 71 year old man...

Honest question. How in the fuck does this man have so much stamina and energy as an obese 71 year old man? I can't pinpoint it exactly, but watching some of last years interviews and debates, it boggles my mind. The guy is a fucking beast.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4thzg4
cnn.com/2017/05/15/politics/donald-trump-exercise/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The first lady must give some amazing domer

/pol/ fuck off

watch him speak in the 90s in front of that committee, dude's very visibly declined

He better be on TRT at his age.

his biological battery is still at 40% due running on energy saving mode

supermodel pussy gives you more energy than gasoline

Living a long comfortable life with the best healthcare and food availible. It is the same reason why the Queen and Prince Consort are (were) rocking it even though they are both above 90.

>tells OP to fuck off then comments on the thread topic

Why are liberals so fucking dumb?

he doesn't

he has no idea whats going on most of the time and spends an awful lot of time golfing

>Why are liberals so fucking dumb?

they went to college

ib4 your mom went to college

>stamina
>doesn't even fuck hi swife

>energy
>can't even look at 3 page daily report
>can't even work all week and has to play golf
>most low energy sport ever made

plz leave shill

>spends an awful lot of time golfing

This could be the secret. Playing sports all his life probably was a big help.

>inb4 golf isn't a sport.

He golfs literally every weekend
He's from New York though so probably cocaine

all im saying that being president is a hard job if you actually put in the necessary time

trump does not

Its hard to say, he's done a lot so far. A lot of business is done while golfing.

>probably cocaine

he would have been dead a long time ago my friendo

If you watch the Dr. Oz bullshit from during the campaign, his panel showed he had high test.

I agree it is impressive. But I think a lot of it is personality and lifestyle a la . Lots of wealthier people are pretty functional into older age. He's also almost certainly got something wrong with his brain too, like some kind of mania.

underrated

He is, quadman

Life energy is limited, retard. Can't get more of it.

what? link?

what do you mean by something wrong with his brain?

Yeah, they get degrees in their hobbies by entering a loan contract and going into debt.

Then they can't get a job in what ever dumb ass hobby degree they got and break their loan contracts.

Then they go into debt and blame Wall Street, Baby Boomers, bankers, joos, the 1% Republicans; everybody but themselves.

Fucking idiots, like I said.

Are you being sarcastic, shilling, or actually that clueless? See , watch his speeches, and read the news. He's often incoherent, he's mercurial, he's easily distracted, he treats people bizarrely, I could go on. Whether or not you like him as president it's hard to deny he does not think or act like a normal, sane person. And he may well be on the spectrum.

dailymotion.com/video/x4thzg4

Right around 9:20

>He hates/loves his father
>His father was a huge success

thanks dude

>we've also invited hillary, and she's considering our invitation

lolol

not who you responded to but nice strawman there buddy

the fact that he doesnt and has never smoke or drank probably has something to do with it

Great question OP. I have also wondered this, it must just be in his genes, because theres no explaining it. This man doesn't even drink coffe. For fucks sake!

He sleeps 4-5 hours a night. His daily routine consists of all the white house stuff til 5, when most people go home. Most presidents would call it a day and go relax, unless some emergency was happening. Not this guy, he keeps working for hours, making calls,making deals.Yep, tweeting too.
Who the fuck knows.
The last 2 weeks of the campaign he was doing 4+rallies a day. Fucking daily.

Im happier with him than her.

cnn.com/2017/05/15/politics/donald-trump-exercise/

Trump is literally the opposite of our guy and the antithesis for all things Veeky Forums

I'm thinking about busting this one out for a job interview next week how do you think I'll do Veeky Forums

>Asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” who he talks with consistently about foreign policy, Trump responded, “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things."

>"I know what I’m doing and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are," Trump said. “But my primary consultant is myself and I have a good instinct for this stuff."

Why would your job interview ask about foreign policy?

Blow

The correct choice was neither

He's crazy. He's coocoo in the coconut.