IS STRENGTH BASE A MEME?

Goddamnit Veeky Forums tell me this shit straight I'm so sick of your fucking bullshit

I just want to look fuller and swole

But I'm mostly a bitch boy, I don't enjoy squatting or benching

I just want to get swole without being strong as fuck. Is it possible? Have you ever done it? I understand IS NOT OPTIMAL, but CAN I DO IT AT ALL?

Why do you need this spoon fed to you? Skip on down to the library and read some books on lifting weights and you will probably know more than you average dude here

God I love being white

I've read about this matter but there are a shit ton of conflicting opinions. people swear that is possible, people swear that is not possible. Trying to clear this out

This chart didn't make me feel bad at first. I figured, hey ill be getting a quarter of half the results of an equivalent white guy.
But after tinder it turns out red means 0 response.
Sad days

If you want size then train for size. Lift for hypertrophy and fuck doing a beginner strength routine

You're a beginner. You don't actually know what you're doing and you'll likely end up just spinning your wheels and wasting your time. You're better off following a beginner strength program so you can get stronger and get bigger.

Plus the line between hypertrophy and strength gains is really more grey and gray than black and white.

tl;dr. you're getting more valuable advice instead:

NEVER post a picture more interesting than the content of your post on Veeky Forums.

Yes, I do hypertrophy with hardly any strength and became swole in 6 months. Strength also increased. I prefer working out this way. Some people respond better to hypertrophy and some strength, depends on genetics.

...implying he can't do a ppl routine and get the results he wants...

For +5%-10% responses from online dating whores?

Lol not worth it

Can you read a chart? White males get max 10% more responses online. Thats nothing

Middle easterners only get 5% fewer, and pacific islanders get more in some cases.

For onlimpne dating too, which is exclusively whores and 30+

Kek, nigger bitches just gagging for any dick they see

Yeah you're laughing but black bitches are so thirsty because all the black men are fuckin white bitches.

Or because all the black men are either in prison, on the run or have left them with a nigglet

Short of steroids you're fucked.

>Implying PPL isn't a strength routine with more movements and days in the gym

Here is how to get huge.

Do strength routine till you hit 1/2/3/4.

do lots of volume with heavy weight (1/2/3/4) slow and controlled reps.

God mode: hop on gear.

You won't be if huge but you can build decent muscle in a couple years.

That burn you feel from the slow reps is your connective tissue swelling :)

>Hey!!! Go look like a total fucking fatass for at least half a year that's a good idea :) good goy please buy my newest edition of Starting Strength!

oh I wasn't even referring to the OP's picture at all, was just simply making a statement

>Routines can make you fat

Wanna know how I know you've lifted

Yeah gl building arms on starting strength while it tells you to bulk so you can get giant quads

Not worth what?

read the fucking book

yeah ur right, its better being pajeet shitting in the street, or tyrone dying from aids or Ling Tong working in a shoe factory

You sound kissless

I didn't do SS fag boy, that doesn't change the fact you're an idiot and shouldn't give advice.

>I don't enjoy squatting or benching
Then you'll never actually be swole.

You need to enjoy lifting or find some other activity.

Fuck that shit is pathetic

>mfw i'm a 5'9 shitskin who has a second date lined up with a white woman this weekend

as a beginner you're goin to make a shitload of gains no matter what you do as long as you eat. might as well get strong at the same time. trust me you don't want to have big water filled muscles and be benching less than some kid who has jumped on SS for a while

Friendly reminder that a 6' pajeet who shits in the street is still better than a < 5'11 white manlet

Help me out senpai i wanna be in a similar situation

Mfw mulatto and outperforming all of the inbreds

>SS is the only strength routine available

>If you don't let niggers fuck you, you're a racist.
I forgot that's how it works. Thanks, Schlomo. Will destroy my genetic lineage now.

>dislike bench
>dislike squat

you better enjoy deadlifting

6'0 for a pajeet is like 6'5 for white guys, though.

>Genetic lineage

Yeah...WE WUZ ROMAN KANGZ and all of that.

WE WUZ CHOSENZ GOY

why do black females and white males reply to everyone so much?? or am i reading this graph wrong

or just keep lifting for strength and do some accessory work after main lifts

can't believe people overcomplicate things

I'm Anglo, so actually, ONE WAS A PHARAOH AND SUCH

Could i do accessory work on different days?

So i do strength mon wed fri and accessory tue thurs?

Interesting how that odd little genetic deformity tutnkhamen is the only pharoh that's like that huh?

Are the egyptologists still pushing that fraud as an actual pharoh? God, so much of what we supposedly know about egypt is complete lies and bullshit.

males send something, the green part shows that there lots of positive answers.

try it and see. most likely yes if you are a noob but not later when the weights get heavy because you'll need to recover.

i'd suggest you combine a few bodyparts like chest/shoulder/core and do them after main lifts.

so basically you'd do your main lifts

>squat
>bench
>press (if you did heavy bench do volume press otherwise bench for volume and press for heavy)
>deadlift

and then pick 2 accessory movement and do them in 4x8-12 range

chest
>incline db/bb bench
>single arm chest press
>cable crossover
>dips

back
>weighted chinups/pullups
>db/bb row
>snatch grip deadlift
>cable row
>lat pulldown

shoulder
>db press
>lateral raise
>rear delt fly
>facepull

legs
>front squat
>rdl
>hip thrust
>leg press

biceps
>21s
>curl

tricep
>close grip bench
>overhead rope
>tricep pushdown

core
>weighted plank
>ab wheel
>hanging hip raise

exercises are just from the top of my head. look at some programs for BB and pick whatever you like/enjoy doing. hitting body part with isolations 2x per week should be enough since you're also getting some work done from main lifts. if you're doing a program that already has you do curls or chinups you can just skip them.

personally i'd suggest you do chinups/dips/LTE and maybe even curls after every main workout and before isolations (assuming you go 3x per week on MWF). if you are recovered for your next workout, great. otherwise lower the sets of accessories until you get used to the extra volume.

what i meant is to pick 2 movements from each group you're doing. so if you're doing chest/shoulder/core for example you'd pick

>incline bench (chest)
>cable crossover (chest)
>lateral raise (shoulder)
>rear delt fly (shoulder)
>weighted plank (core)

You can look swole without squatting and benching, but you will still have to apply progressive overload. You could build a great upper body just doing dips and pullups as long s you keep adding more and more resistance.

> Not worth it

Implying there's some kind of trade off where whites are deficient.

Protip: there isn't.

Why are you lying over the internet