/fat/ "Day of Anger" edition

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to:
>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights
>Go through ketosis and feel like you're dead and alive at the same time
Here we ask other fat anons for advice and give moral support to one another if you're too weak to survive alone. All of us on this thread know losing weight when you're fat is simple if you just reduce calorie intake, quite literally a piece of cake. At the end of the day, this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need to lose weight for any number of reasons. Please take note that there are chronic morons who post in this general giving horrible advice to troll or to reassure their own fucked up autistic views. Just remember the golden rule of weight loss: if your calorie intake is less than what you burn, you WILL lose weight.
Keep in mind that if you're a loser when you're a fatty you'll still be a loser when you're in shape. This is only to improve your health and anything else is another issue.

If you're new:
>Read the Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (you will need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that daily you lose weight, can go lower but remember to never go too low
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week as it happens
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/
myfitnesspal.com/mobile/android
myfitnesspal.com/mobile/iphone

Other urls found in this thread:

keto-calculator.ankerl.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>Go through ketosis and feel like you're dead and alive at the same time
P R E A C H
R
E
A
C
H

>6'1
>174lbs
>26%bf
time to start lifting?

best vegetable?

I've been doing the math on wingstop wings and they're actually not horrible for you.
Regular wings serving (10 wings)
>0 carbs
>0 sugars
>550 cal
>10g sat fat
>24g protein per (2)
>no breading
What am i missing here. can i really just eat this shit as long as i make sure that massive calorie load is under control.

Tie between beats and peas.
Canned beats are fucking GOAT

I know a guy who claims that he ate nothing but wings from buffalo wild wings all summer long and lost 90lbs. He says he didn't even count calories.

>tfw too lazy to do laundry & all I have is medium T shirts

Guys, i'm 116kg and i'm headed for basic training in the army in 2 months, my explosive strenght is 175kg but i still can't do more than 3 fucking pushups.. Should i just focus on running or doing pushups and all that stuff?

it's settled. wings are the miracle food.

they all fucking suck

tomatoes if cooked
peas are manlet size potatoes
carrots if cooked or steamed

>tomatoes
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>vegetable

I drink. Went from 16 oz of 80 proof liquor nightly, down to 12, down to 10, 9, and now 8. Probably need to quit the habit or only do it on weekends. I also smoke, but only at work and I only work part time (thanks, Mr. Shekelburg).

b r o c c o l i

>at least you can do push ups
start diet and cardio + strength which is what most of the fatties here do

I cannot stand the taste of any fucking vegetable especially broccoli. I don't give a fuck if they're good for you I don't need to eat them to lose weight so I just won't. I tried eating broccoli with my lunch and dinner for two weeks and all it did was make me dread eating my meals every day.

Lazy keto, if he's not full of shit. They misrepresent their weight and caloric density too, so if he did 3 squares we was probably only at 730 kcal a meal... 2190 a day and 100-114g of protein.

yep broccoli is god-tier. I even enjoyed broccoli when I was a fat fuck, believe it or not. Steamed or pan fried is the best.

fuck off tomatoes are absolutely vegetables don't give me this '' it's a fruit '' nonesense if that's true then why don't we have tomatoes in fucking fruit salads huh? why are green salads the only ones that can include tomatoes in them? exactly because tomatoes are fucking vegetables and that's final and you can suck my cock and balls

Quickly stir fried is my favorite way, just a spritz of oil.

Zucchini. Too expensive.

Fuck an eggplant.

fuark

for some reason i was really craving protein today

could it be because i worked out the last 6 days straight?

Snow peas. Jesus lord in heavy snow peas!
Literally the only type of "pea" I can eat

Crunchy fresh Broccoli is really good

You can lose weight on anything if you are eating under your TDEE, he obviously was. Even if he wasn't counting calories

>precooked breast patties

>What am i missing here?
Are you a woman or a man? If you're a man you should stop eating chicken since animal estrogen fucks you up.

Only right answer in /fat/

Nigger

i know man

but i had to clean out my freezer

steamed broccoli
grilled Bell peppers
grilled onions

If you're a fat fuck, who just wants to lean down,
can you cut out starch, but still consume non-starch carbs? If so, how much?

I just want my life back. I used to be fit as fuck in highschool and dropped the ball so hard after graduation.

Just eat less

broccoli and french beans

cut out all carbs

Just lower your daily caloric intake. Aside from that you can do whatever you want with your diet.

went from 212lbs to 167lbs in two years. I would stop exercising over the breaks, and gain weight. Usually going back to around 190lbs by the beginning of a new semester(college).

As of right now, I'm between 165 and 170lbs because finals. Been eating shit these past 2 weeks, and I have shit sleep hours ( 5-6 hours a day). How long until I can recover, supposing I start Saturday.
>mfw just ate a whole pizza in one go

>How long until I can recover
As long as it takes + the time that you remain a weak willed faggot.

why do I sleep so much better and peacefully on PSMF?
How did I get obese when I was 16 when now I ate like shit since easter and only gained 8 pounds? It makes no sense to me I reached 5'7 225 pounds growing up at home and now I only got from 160 to 168 considering I had days of eating 10k calories

Rate my Keto day, /fat/

On day 32 of keto. Male, 6'2, Started 360 currently 325.

Determined to not be a degenerate fattyfat by next year.

t-thanks

Went from 77kg to 65 since September. Lifts haven't progressed since my first month. Gonna start eating a small surplus now.
See you, space fatties.

r8 it m8s

how do i stop eating so much pizza, it just taste so grate pls help Veeky Forums

They're probably 800+ mg of sodium.

start buying pineapple pizza only until you want to attempt suicide.

Should I fall for the keto meme

It is an efficient meme.

Weighing in tomorrow, whoever guesses closest to the total wins a cheat day

had my first cheat meal in 3 weeks today
>Fried Trevally collars
>Rare Sesame Ahi
>Small portion of Fried rice
>Coconut Chiffon cake
>Amaretto Ice Cream.
>Bottle of Louis Jadot Corton-Charlamgne 2009 Grand cru

around 2000 calories in one sitting, But I have not eaten anything else

Still making it brahs.

For ye informed fatties

They say with eating less food there's a slowdown of the metabolism

Any of ya'll know how pronounced that shit actually is?

quick rundown on keto? wanna try something else.

The only time I feel good in the day anymore is at the gym. I'm starting to fucking hate my job now that we have been bought out and are merging with the parent company. I feel like I only get some sort of release 1 or 2 hours a day then I hate the rest of it. Then the weekends come and I'm a fat fuck who lives alone, not even in mommies basement anymore. Even if I've lost 70 pounds I'm still a FAT FUCK at 260 and I'm going to die alone. All I can feel is anger and hate.

So how are you guys today?

>Regular wings serving (10 wings)
what the fuck? boneless or classic? i ate 10 boneless wings, with original hot sauce on them, no blue cheese, and it was 800 cals

>no breading

wait you can order that?

is anyone in here diabetic
yesterday i took a piss before bed, fucked my gf then took another piss, woke up at 3 to take a piss and woke up again at 6 to piss and this happens like every second day
btw, i found a blood test of mine from a year ago and my blood sugar levels were 80

Go back to Tumblr, this is no place for whiners and quitters

If you live alone you should be able to cultivate a placid home environment, where you can let your overwhelming sense of dread envelop you and spur you to get them sweet social gains.

you won't make it very far with that attitude my friend
find friends or hobbies

Just scrape off everything from the pizza bread. Garbage that bread and eat the scrapes, easy peasy.

Nope. Fucks up your kidneys.

Uh, what was your starting weight and how many days have you been trying to lose weight? What is your diet like? Only then we can make the guess. Otherwise its like putting a finger in random anons ass and thinking how shitty it smells... No base!

All of my clothing is for my current size (obviously).

How did you guys deal with changing waistlines? How much did you buy as you began to shrink? How long was it until you reached your goal?

How many times did you take shit after that?

Maybe you have UTI, get tested.

i'm going through this rn too

my size 40 pants were way too big so i bought some 36s like i used to wear in middle school and high school, but then they're even too big without a belt, so i guess i need some 34s soon

Do you have lose skin anywhere on body.... Oe chest and stomach?

nope. i'm 230 right now and i started at 253. i think my highest ever was around 270

now that you remind me
i had similar issues when i once had a prostate infection
fuck i'm only 23 and if i have my second prostatitis i should sudoku myself

They say utis are common with beetus, right?

No. UTIs are cimmon in females. Men get UTIs if they don't clean themselves well down there or have catheter inserted during hospital stays.

Check out this link, helps a LOT with macros
keto-calculator.ankerl.com/

The gist is you use fat as your primary source of calories and cut out carbs almost entirely, with enough protein to maintain muscle mass.

I've been on keto about a week and a half so far, lost a little under 10 pounds so far. I didn't have a whole lot of carbs before, mostly from dairy, so I wasn't hit super hard from the transition to keto. I've heard of some people who have like withdrawal symptoms, so best be careful the first few days brah.

Nah, just go see a urologist. There might be some underlying issue that might be causing you to have multiple UTI.

First week is mostly water weight.

i've lost 10 kg in the last two months and i still have disgusting love handles.. seriously when the fuck does this shit go away there isn't even fucking bone underneath just straight up fat

>Apple

weighed myself tonight, 260.18 lbs!

so fucking hungry
i think ill go buy that icecream cake I dreamed about bros, crash diets are a meme that should be avoided desu it just leads me to binges

weak willed faggot
crash diets are indeed a meme though

That's what I've heard, but I've also noticed a few positive changes in my body. Hoping things will continue to pay off after a few weeks.

i mean sure, go buy that ice cream cake if you wanna continue being a gross, flabby pile of hideous flesh

Not gonna make it

yes , cut down to 20 or less carbs
you dont count the carbs that are fiberous. so you can eat salads and shit
Google it user , read some

my deficit is too big probably thats what makes me want to binge. I mean I workout 6 days a week for atleast one hour and then some more at home (doing traps and lateral raises+neck work everyday) while on 800 calories.

its hell to start off at 38 then shrink to 36 buy nice clothes only to now be 32. i look like a clown in my nice 36 size pants, but paid a nice amount for them so now i feel like a clown too. on the plus side im only 4kg away from final goal with some abs showing, damned stomach is always the last to go...

is it normal to feel light-headed when you start keto? feel dumber and like I am going to pass out any moment

I need some help guys, i have to move in the next 2 months and rent my own flat, i work 2 jobs, but still, money's gonna be tighter. Cheapest ways to stock up on healthy low-carb foods?

I can only hope all this fuckery won't stop my progress.

Started at over 400 lbs last november. Stepped on the scale today at 310. Thanks Veeky Forums

vegetaburs

Lentils cook easier than beans, so those are a good choice

Look for marked down near sell date meats and buy them when a good deal presents, freezing what you won't immediately use

Eggs, probably

beans, cheap meat, veggies

we're all gonna make it

>everyday fast food and shit load of carbs
>zero exercise
>this for 4 months
>still have lost weight

Normally I would be 10kg heavier, but considering how much stomach problems and pain I've been having I think death is coming for me and that's why I'm losing weight.

On the bright side, when I die I will most likely be normal weight again and look good in the coffin.

For those who are below deficits, do you take any appetite suppression and energy supplements? If so, which ones?

>everyday fast food
for what purpose

I work in mmol/L but 80 works out to be 4.4 for me. To give you an idea, as a T1 diabetic our ideal range is 4-8. You'd expect a 4 on waking or pre meal and 7 or so after meals.

In regards to your pissing symptom, are you also feeling extremely thirsty as well? Are you falling asleep about 30mins to an hour after meals? Have you dropped a lot of weight quickly for no apparent reason? If you have discomfort whilst peeing it's probably a UTI.

fat fucks

at least i'm not a nigger, a manlet or a woman

Thrush can be common with females with diabetes who have high bloods. Maybe because it gets yeasty down there but with the excess sugar coming out with urine the yeast can cultivate and grow as it has an energy source.

i got tested on an empty stomach in the morning and had 80 mg/dl

i feel thirsty as fuck all the time and that's why i drink around 6 liters of water a day
i don't fall asleep after meals and i've dropped around 10kg in 2 months due to a 700 kcal deficit and complete change of diet ( is me)

i don't really feel discomfort while peeing but i pee around 17 times a day and it's not that i piss for 4 seconds and then it's over but i actually piss longer than 40 seconds and the piss is clear

The drowsiness is something you definitely would be experiencing if you were diabetic. Do you have any friends or relatives with it that you could borrow their monitor to do a post meal test?

With diabetes, the thirst is caused by the excess peeing (body trying to get rid of sugar). It may be that your body is trying to flush something out or it might be that you are genuinely thirsty and the peeing is because of that, so the opposite.

I think seeing a doctor would probably be best just to rule it out, I don't think you have it and sounds more likely it could be related to the condition you had before. You can get T1 at any age but it is much more common to get it when a juvenile.

nobody in my family has diabetes and i also don't know anybody that has and the only sugar i consume is from berries in my oatmeal
how does a doctor measure diabetes? only blood sugar levels or are there other indicators in a blood test?