ITT: Godly pro-tips

Craving ice cream on a cut? 1 entire container of Cool Whip Lite is only 60 grams of carbs, add waldens farms zero calorie chocolate syrup and red pill yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/cool-whip-lite-corrected-per-container-lite-cool-whip-417455571
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/your_first_cycle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>whole container is 500 calories

Nigger if you are cutting you cant be eating a 500 high sugar snack.

myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/cool-whip-lite-corrected-per-container-lite-cool-whip-417455571

Sexual buttfucking is often considered the most beautiful and productive measure you can take to establishing a firm connection with your own body and unlocking their own true potential

what's non sexual buttfucking?

Being born a manlet

I have an actual pro-tip
Eat greek yogurt mixed with a few berries

Even better, just add vanilla to anything

Usually it'll taste creamy like ice cream and you'll be satisfied

Most common form is economic/financial.

Other types are eg: psychological, political, martial, combat/military, theological etc

Alcohol is possible, just don't eat.

greek yogurt tastes like liquified chalk.

What's the one where some dude recommended eating frozen salsa? Or was it ketchup snow cone?

Who knows what kind of yogurt you're eating.

Plain greek yogurt is pretty hard to stomach due to tasting like sour cream but more sour, flavored greek yogurt on the other hand is pretty much 8/10 snack yumminess

underrated kek

It's just flavored with jelly or sugar you dumbfuck. You may as well just eat normal yogurt. Best thing to do is mix it with whey powder.

Give it to me straight. Would I have to roid to achieve that look? It's one of my goal bodies

lmao

HAhah

>plain Greek yogurt
>"natural" peanut butter
>honey

If you mix the low-sodium peanut butter and honey with vanilla Greek yogurt, you basically get peanut butter cream pie filling.

>Best thing to do is mix it with whey powder.
This. Taking my whey with sweetened yogurt is the only way I've ever found that actually makes whey tasty and enjoyable to ingest.

Most of you know this already, but some noobs probably don't.

When you lower the bar to your chest, try pulling it THROUGH your chest for a second or two and then explode upwards. You will be able to lift more weights.

Is this achievable natty?

delete this

Aw yeah for sure, make sure you're bouncing off your chest real good. Bruises mean you're getting stronger.

It's not bouncing, though. You do it slowly, mango. Slowly lower the bar, touch your chest, pull it down a little bit, explode up. Try it. :)

tried that the other day and nearly puked. best way to eat it is to blend it with a ton of berries and spinach to get those micronutrients too

no.

What do I need to do it then?
I want to be that joocey.

do SS or SL, when your noob gains run out start juicing.

But what cycle?

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/your_first_cycle

Has good info.

REEEEEEE

Frozen bananas and a scoop of pb in the food processor you dense fucks. Add whatever cocoa or maca powder or flavor you want. I promise you its the fits tits

Thanks bro. These obscure tips are dope to find, will try tomorrow on chest day

yep.

prostate orgasm is way more powerful and lasts much longer than normal one

>no homo

>Craving ice cream on a cut?

>prostate
>orgasm
You just piss out semen.
There's no pleasure or sexual release.
The people who get off from prostate play are just in it for the ass play and mentally play it up as some fantastic sexual pleasure.
It's masurbation where they time their orgasm and pleausurable ejaculation with the pleasureluss release of semen that naturally occurs when you have an over abundance of it in your body and you piss or shit and the body removes the excess.
Usually without you noticing it and fetishizing the entire thing.

>sides

prostate orgasm is just excuse for closeted faggots to put things inside ass

A prostate orgasm will change your life

>There's no pleasure or sexual release.
why are you talking if you never had one

>You just piss out semen.
>There's no pleasure or sexual release.
Well then you clearly haven't had a prostate orgasm, you piss out semen before it starts anyway.

It's Le grande mort

>t. closeted fags

Im bi so not even closeted about liking dick, but you a physical stimulus does not depend on your sexual orientation you dumb faggot

Protip: bite your cheeks to give your face definition in social settings and increase your sex appeal but don't try to talk like this it doesn't work I've tried

Don't do it you fucking retard people will notice it easily.

aint ur glasses a bit small? nice face tho

so jerking off your own dick is gay too? it's just another form of masturbation. there are tons of straight guys who have prostate orgasms when their gf fingers them. i'm one of them and my gf loves to do it

>typical gay justifications for homosexual behavior

It's not straight bruh. It's okay if you dig backdoor action no one is judging you. We're just telling you that it's not straight.
Just deal.

KEK

fuckin lol

you have to go back to fkn plebbit

probably costs 7,80$ a piece and is smaller than my thumb

>Being this repressed
Okay, i will be here enjoying amazing ass pleasure while you jerk off you circumcised crinkly crustacean cock

Why are you eating liquid chalk then? Kys

That's my other Protip: cover your eyebrows and nose with children's glasses. It gives the illusion of a wide jaw while simultaneously hiding flaws.

Don't wear them for longer than a good pic though, wearing other people's prescription can strain your eyes.

I cut on Intermittent Fasting for a long time, and it's pretty fucking GOAT if you guys are struggling.

However, due to my job I can't do it anymore and need to eat 3 meals a day. Wish I could still IF.

Cant you just skip breakfast? Just coffee?

Salted caramel is the only good flavor. But it is very good.

>this desperate to re-define someone else's sexuality

Dude, you're not straight. Stop trying to tell people they're "defective straights" for not having a fetish for fingering their asshole

Your job makes you eat 3 meals a day? Okie dokie