>half depth
>weight on toes
Not even once.
She is wonderfully thicc though

everyone's forgetting the biggest one
>clips

>powerlifting women
instagram.com/p/BSedsd8gMO-/

Great! Hey guys do you think the sexism within the (male dominated) power lifting community is problematic?

its almost like she knew she had a problem and didnt pee before squatting

thst is the shittiest form I've ever seen

>High bar

lol

>instagram.com/p/BSedsd8gMO-/

What a self centered bitch...gross

but that's 85lb squat...

of course powerlifting is male dominated, it's literally about lifting weights

it's like complaining that feminism is female dominated

Women pissing themselves is, apparently, so common that Meg did a video on it. youtube.com/watch?v=PcvhxHdY_gI&t=232s

I watched the video and it was even worse than in the pic

shitting your pants is a thing as well.

Bro what in the fuck.

>in before barbellsandbadassery

Thank god I have good control over my urethra. I don't even know what I would do if I pissed myself during a lift. This shit makes me paranoid though, I might just start wearing pads every time I want to hit a PR.

>this has been the most Ive ever peed during a lift

We will have to fix that.

>beta cuck fondling her ass while she pees

WHAT THE FUCK

what the fuck

Women are disgusting and ruin everything

>women

When will this meme die?

leet post

Besides being nowhere near depth (I'm assuming pic is her depth), does she have the bar in a high bar position while keeping her torso at like a low bar angle?

yes, now shut up fag

Probably not a bad call

MOBILITYWOD?

wtf im glad i have a narrow urethraa now

Why do I like fat women?

My dick does, but they have to be "shapely".

>She is wonderfully thicc though
You're a woman aren't you?

is... is there video?

Tfw this never happens at my gym

>squatting so much you pee during the lift
think this is a sign you should stop desu

>lifting heavily enough to lose control of bodily functions

if you're a powerlifter please consider suicide.

Check out this page for maximum keks

instagram.com/barbellsandbadassery/

Pussies.

Why are powerlifters the biggest fucking losers in the gym community?

>the gym community
the fitness industry
the iron game

>>Ankle tilting forward
Forward ankle movement is proper high bar squatting.

Heels off the floor and knees/feet collapsing is not.

205 lb squat IS easy lol

>with easy an as pie

Because it's the easiest and most accessible lifting """sport""" so there is a higher concentration of faggots.

bullet dodger

everybody but me at my gym uses clips, even the big guys (4U) and it KILLS me. I hear that weird noise they make and forget everyone but me is stupid. especially when someone is doing something that shouldn't even call for clips.
>T-Bar rows? better put a clip on the end of this machine that has plates stacked on it VERTICALLY

>mfw oly lifying without clips

Ugh

>garbage form
>garbage depth
>braaaaapppp

Disgusting

She is going to wreck her knees with that shit.

Fake, I recognise that period its a old cgl post or someshit

Is there even a legit use for clips? I've always thought if you can't keep the bar straight you shouldn't be lifting in the first place, and in a way clips make the lift unsafe because you can't dump the weight if you need to.

This is what happens when you have knock knees and long legs. Also wtf are those socks, she looks 9 years old.

What the fuck is wrong with women?

if yoi onlu squat one pl8 and use a monolift

COME ON LETS GO - EASY
*1pl8 deadlift*

at my school we have a powerlifting club with a few very enthusiastic women. It's fucking gross. They're all 50+ pounds overweight with way more body fat than muscle and they sit around and have a powwow in the power racks for 2 hours. Of course, they slap on every lifting accessory known to man and spread chalk liberally across their entire upper backs in order to hit those epic 275 1x5s.

*shoves nose directly up sweaty asshole*
*SSSSSSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

women are disgusting

why not use clips? the plates tend to move a little when reracking or dropping the dl even if you're perfectly straight and I'd rather not have to worry about keeping them in check

Literally the only one in the thread who gets it.

I use them because they are a half pound each. The bar is only 44 pounds by itself

you are a retarded faggot.

I don't have that problem desu. I'm probably not doing anything better than you, the plates just don't really move at my gym.

Where to even start on this shit
Fucking terrible

sucks to learn your THICC instagram fantasy chick is actually a big fat turdbucket irl

Deadlift and pendlay rows because the bar hits the ground and the weights shift during the set.

Sometimes when I come up fast on squats the weights will shift/knock around so I use clips there too

This one is way worse

instagram.com/p/BSWX1TQF6X3/

>instagram.com/p/BSWX1TQF6X3/

>attempt new bench weight
>one side ascends slower during lockout
>end up dumping weight

This isn't worth losing a PR over. Also I have real life friends to spot me so I don't NEED to dump weight on my gym floor. I use clips on basically everything involving a free barbell.

never do a lift you might not handle without a spot. "Dumping" the weight will fuck your shit up and is dangerous for you and the people around you.

Also with some lifts the weight shakes a bit and gets displaced a bit even if you are balanced. Like for example a diddy when the plates hit the floor. Clips prevent this from happening

If you dump the weight going for a bench pr then you were nowhere close to even be attempting that weight and probably have a muscular imbalance.

>Also I have real life friends to spot me so I don't NEED to dump weight on my gym floor

Then why do you need clips? I've never dumped weight, I'm just saying it is an option in an emergency, one that you don't have with clips.

Tfw most guys who train for a year can easily double her score. Ffs

>clips make the lift unsafe because you can't dump the weight if you need to.
Fucking this, especially on bench press. It's important to avoid that situation as well as you can, but if shit goes down, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Plus clips take time to put on and take off, and you have to fuckin find them. I only use clips for deadlifts because I drop the weight a little bit above the ground, which would start to displace the weight otherwise.

you are a retarded faggot. a silent judger. a pissant nobody.

My gf is about 20lbs shy of her total and she's smaller, has been lifting less than 6 months, and skips a lot of her workouts.

That disgusting haircut

And yet I still have a biological urge to nut in a vagina

Does she shamelessly whore her achievements on insta? I bet not. I can't stand people who celebrate their own mediocrity.

No I think she understands she's still weak af, but she did recently do Tough Mudder and bragged about that on FB, made me cringe a little but I let it slide.

>using a belt and knee wraps on a 1 rep 1pl8 squat
>still having this shit of form
This woman needs to be bludgeoned to death

>not pissing

I use clips for squats and deads, I like all my weights not jangling around.

reminded me of that vid of sparrow pissing midlift. does anyone even remember sparrow

I have no issue with women weight training but how the FUCK does someone who claims to do power lifting as a hobby have this terrible form (referring to all the vids in this thread)?
There's literally two things to powerlifting, strenght and form. It's like saying you play football but you don't know how to kick the ball and just run around on a field.

It's such a fucking woman thing just being so desperate to "belong" to some crowd and not doing the least amount of effort to actually study or find out what it's about. God I hate women so much.

That would be "body building."

Its a combination of there not being many female lifting trainers, women not taken direction well from men, and men not being hard enough on women.

I think its a good rule to have that I should be able to lift my girl up with ease. I don't think I could do that with her.

Tough mudders a little different. It seems like a social event as much as a physical contest

>girls who powerlifts

this girl squats more than 90% of people who post on Veeky Forums

instagram.com/p/BUKduwKjccf/