What's the most patrician sleep position, Veeky Forums?

What's the most patrician sleep position, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1119282/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Laying on your back with a nice fan circulating air throughout the room

The one that let's me access my pillow pistol the fastest.

>leaving fan on while you sleep
tell your mom you love her before you go

>using a pillow

enjoy being a hunchback when youre older

humping your anime body pillow

If youre standing at the foot of the bed I sleep on the right side. I sleep on my right side facing the inside of the bed and I hold a second pillow in my arms till I fall asleep. At point I roll over onto my left right or onto my back and the second pillow feels like someone sleeping next to me so sometimes during my sleep I roll up against it and it feels like theres someone there.

Am I fucking doomed?

I cbf washing my pillow cases so I started sleeping without them, so glad I did

Lmao, I forgot asians dont do this

Technically sleeping on your back is the best. Combine with an adjustable base for best results. This should keep you from tossing and turning during the night from trying to relieve pressure points. The more undisturbed your sleep is the more REM cycles you will get which is when your body heals the most

>not having white noise to smooth out all the little noises in the night
>not having a cooling source in case you get sweaty at night
fag

the middle one

Back sleeping with no pilllow

face down with your head hanging off the side of the bed sandwiched between two pillows

Recommend me a good fan senpai. It doesn't need any fancy HEPA filter shit just a good fan with low noise

How new are you?

Standing up with your a strap to keep your head from falling down. I've been sleeping this way for 5 years now, the gains are insane.

Bros sleeping on your stomach is the worst way to sleep.

This.

enjoy getting vertigo

I know that sleeping on your back is supposedly the healthiest way to sleep, but I always sleep better laying on my stomach or on my side and usually end up switching to that position in my sleep. How do I not turn to a more comfortable position in my sleep? Would something like pic related help?

should the top of my head be facing north or south when I sleep? I've heard contradictory advice for both.

Im Vietnamese and I leave my old fan running all the time.

>on the floor
>two pillows
>one for head and one for between legs
>sleep on left side
>better blood flow

Literally feel like you're in heaven. And if you get horny, you can hump the pillow a little

On back with no pillow

The best way to sleep is next to your qt gf.

You're fucked.

Adjustable base

>sleeping on your back

Enjoy your sleep paralysis

>thumbnail.jpg

Use tshirts instead of cases. No big hassle. Refresh every 4 days or so

>bought a white noise machine
>worked great for a few weeks
>one night it malfunctioned and i awoke to a nightmarish screeching sound

NEVER AGAIN

That's the best position for your back.

Not asians, iirc this is explicitly a korean superstition

I always liked sleeping on my back, but right around 23 I experienced sleep paralysis for the first time, and every time after that when I sleep on my back. No thanks.

Exact same here, dude
Literally when I was 23, also

What freaks me out the post is the booming, overwhelming loud approaching noise I hear before waking up paralyzed. I'm never lucid in that part of the dream and all you feel is just straight up adrenaline fueled fear.

Do you know the noise I'm talking about? Like the sound of a jet engine, except you're standing right in front of it as it gets louder, and the noise is concentrated in your head.

Maybe your roommate is getting you back for always eating his pizza

If you sleep on your side you're kidding yourself.

>dreaming
>In line at McDonald's, can't speak, can't give my order to the cashier
>wake up, paralyzed on my back, can't make a noise or budge a muscle even though my friend is sitting 5 feet away

>sleeping on my back
>one eye cracks open and blurrily sees the blue light from my alarm clock
>I think it's a fucking ghost coming to rape my soul
>paralyzed and unable to do anything but scream internally

>Dreaming
>I die in the dream, get exploded by some malignant thing
>wake up, on my back
>dimly lit ceiling looks like grey nothingness
>paralyzed
>think that I am actually dead and floating in grey nothingnes

>cozily about to fall asleep
>sound of GF's mom giving a terrified shriek bolts me awake
>get out of bed and run outside, there's nothing but crickets, can't sleep for another hour

sleep paralysis/in-between hallucinations are the worst, I'm surprised I don't hear about them more often

why not just play white noise on a laptop or something, there's youtube videos of all sorts. personally i like beach waves or rain. makes me feel comfy af

Short answer: yes.
Long answer: yes you are.

dude this shit used to happen to me all the time, once i fucking fell asleep on a plane and it happened. I dreamed that i was awake and my head was down and i couldn't move my body. it felt so real and i thought i was paralyzed. shit is basically like fucking death it's so bad

that cant be true

Why nigga?

leaves your anus exposed to the demons

rather raped in the ass than sleep paralysis

On the floor, on your back, cushion or pillow underneath the back of the knees. Will zen you out and make your back feel amazing.

>dreaming
>dream starts to go bad
>realize I'm dreaming
>don't wake up and have to suffer through the nightmare while aware that I can't wake up and make it stop

you aren't able to take control once you're aware you're dreaming?

Yeah, like a fourth of the time I can control and usually just wake up, but most of the time I'm just along for the ride.

dream cuck

who said anything about rape

Only as long as you don't think about if you're really in control.
My lucid dreams always started out great, then turned to fucking hell pretty fast.

what the heck is wrong with you guys, whenever I realize I'm dreaming I immediately have a scene change and start banging classmates/coworkers bent over the dining table of my dream home. I even realize when I cum in the dream that I came in real life, and I'll wake up with cold sticky on me, but it was worth it.

I'm beyond insecure so it might be that.
>inb4 fake it til you make it
Never worked, never will.

I think you're confusing lucid dreaming with slee paralysis. Lucid dreams you're in control of your world and know it's a dream, where as with SP it's completely different. Remember when you were a little kid and would make sure your closet door was closed, would turn on the light before going down to the basement, or sleep with no limbs hanging off the bed for fear a cold, clammy hand would grab your ankle and yank you under the bed? Well when you experience SP, you KNOW you're awake, just like you know you're awake right now. And all those things you were afraid of are in your room with you, crowding and looming over your bed as you lay there, unable to move and unable to scream.

The little spoon

With your gf

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1119282/
Number 2 for me, not sleeping with a pillow helped erradicate my neckpain.