Scooby defending muslim terrorists

wtf? scooby helping muslims who want to throw his gay ass of a rooftop and kill him. he just posted to facebook.

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/10-worst-terror-attacks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=t_nHf2XKwp4
youtube.com/watch?v=zwhq31Vj0aU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hijacking thread, I have a cracking pain and sound in my sternum when I do dips. I go half ROM and it still happens, im 20 years old what do Veeky Forums?

Your form is probably shit.

getting old is dreadful for a faggot, and they'd love to be the center of attention one last time... even if it was just in a public execution.

NO ITS NOT REE

sternum does not fully develop until ~25
do close grip bench instead

Post vid faggot.

>want to throw his gay ass of a rooftop and kill him
Umm what? Muslims don't push their religion onto other people.

I'm too self conscious to take videos of myself and post on anonymous basket weaving forums.

Remember when that kebab shot up the gay club in Florida and he blamed working class Americans because Christians said mean things to him 30 years ago?

So why isn't he going to saudi arabia and openly say he is gay?

He cant breed being a faggot what does he care about the future gays who will be tortured to death under the caliphate? All christians have to do it pay a tax, gays get tortured to death.

Lel get over yourself. He's talking about the neurotic annoying christians that go
> "excuse me sir, you have a minute to talk about God's love for you. Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal savior?"

God forbid they come knock at your door once in awhile instead of infiltrating your schools

Not surprised. He's a jew after all, and the California kind not the bomb Muslims kind.

>helping muslims

>Allahu akbar

Much less annoying and neurotic tbqhfam

holy fuck what a complete retard

Yeah they push people off of roofs instead

Yeah, instead they fucking blow you up or chop your head off if you don't convert. Name a single other religion that STILL does barbaric shit like this at the rate Muslims do.

Damn scooby is dead to me

>Scooby turns out to be considerate of other people's beliefs and doesn't condone slandering them due to their affiliations rather than their actions
>/pol/ tards getting mad

What did you expect from the guy who dedicated years to trying to help better other people's bodies and then escaped fit after it started becoming toxic? He's like a 60 year old engineer who makes more money than and looks better than 90% of Veeky Forums. Stay mad.

But Christians do try to invade schools and other public institutions with their prayers, Bibles, and 10 Commandments. Betsy Devos wants public schools to be replaced by private Christian schools.

Christianity.

Christians behead people? That's news to me. Oh wait, right, you're talking about Pence stuffing fags into a woodchipper when Trump got elected. Yeah that was a good one.

fucking DROPPED

Scooby should ask the Balkan states if muslims push their religion on others or not?

alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/10-worst-terror-attacks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men

I just googled "Christian terrorist attacks." You could have done this too ya know.

How many people died in 9/11 again?

>moving the goalposts
You said only Muslims did barbaric shit. I pointed out that's not true. Now you bring up 9/11 for emotional reaction.
9/11 terrorist attack is terrible and unforgivable but American military killed more innocent civilians in the middle east than the 9/11 terrorist attack did.

There are no innocent civilians in the ME, just terrorists, future terrorists, and terrorist supporters. Everyone over there hates Europe, America and Christianity.

You autists are literally making a problem out of nothing, as if you guys want a reason to hate scooby. His post doesn't even scream SJW, he's just helping some bros out who happen to be muslim.

Full disclosure, I think islam is a bottom tier religion, but desu all of them are shit. In any case, he's just asking people to be nice, which people should be since he's just trying to help people and attacking the religion is completely irrelevant at that time.

TLDR: you guys are autismos who need to chill

You can't be a bro if you're a muslim. They're literally not human.

Edgy. I agree that it's a shitty religion but people can change

1 in 4 people can't do dips because their rib cage is too small and you sound like on of them. You can actually break your sternum too, so don't do them.

BUT CHRISTIANS DOE!

Mate, you have no idea what you're talking about, the slaughter that these animals can unleash. But you'll learn now that they're flooding Europe. You'll all learn.

We must Ismalify the west at all costs. There is no agenda behind it it's a completely natural and spontaneous thing.

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

What a wonderful civilization to merge into our own.
youtube.com/watch?v=t_nHf2XKwp4

You completely missed the part where I said "at the RATE of muslims". Why did you leave that out? Because you can't support your narrative when answering the question I actually asked?

Oh, the military killed all those Muslims in the name of their Christian god? I didn't know.

he needs more popularity and he wont get it without bending the knee to the jews.

What is the rate?

No, just explaining the context that 9/11 doesn't make all Muslims evil and that Muslims have been terrorized by America too.

youtube.com/watch?v=zwhq31Vj0aU
Such a wonderful ideology, lets spread this throughout the west at all costs.

>its ok for sandniggers to invade the rest of the world, throw acid in their wives faces, subjugate women, bomb and kill in the name of their god, be iconoclasts, destroy foreign cities, kill people of other religions and bend the native population to their will
>because some christian somewhere wants private christian schools instead of public schools

look at what youre writing you stupid fuck. first you accused christians of trying to push their religion in public schools and as a source you cited somebody who wants private christian schools? thats two completely different things you soft cunt

and then you go on to justify flying a plane into a building, killing thousands of thousands of civilians, in the name of their god?

this is somehow equal to mudshits throwing fags off of buildings in the mind of a liberal. its astounding the lengths and mental gymnastics they go through to bend over backwards for people who want them dead, JUST because they hate christianity so much

Scooby sometimes says very dumb things

>people taking an interest in saving your eternal soul is a bad thing
wew lad

Why shouldn't we have private schools? Why does the gubmint get a monopoly on indoctrination... I mean, education. I have never yet met a pushy Christian. Btw, the God, Guns, and Gold Christians are not christians, and neither are warhawk Neocons.

He's Jewish.

Google "bananias letter". This has been going on for several centuries. Keep in mind his "tips" are fake to confuse Christians who want to train. If it's bad for Christians, it's good for him - that's how Jews roll (and I know many of them irl).

this

>majority of Muslims worldwide support things like Sharia law and think terror attacks can be justified
>oh yeah but that's nothing compared to Christians, they had the AUDACITY to speak to me on the street about religion ffs how dare they