"do you really have to check the number of calories every time we eat out? why can't you just be a normal human being?"

>"do you really have to check the number of calories every time we eat out? why can't you just be a normal human being?"

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BR6kB8HF9xf/?taken-by=kirkmyersfitness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not guesstimating
>not doing the ground work beforehand
>not checking the calories while you "got the toilet"

yes I do

Don't respond.

shouldn't have to hide checking your calories. shouldn't have to subject your goals to 3d roasties

>user when we go out to eat for mothers day tomorrow just eat something and don't ask how many calories it is

>estimate before you go somewhere real quick
>keep it in mind for when you work out to balance it with your diet
>don't bother bringing it up

Because normal people are fat and weak.

>friends want to go to bar
>do a light lunch
>order diet soda and liquor drinks
>avoid fries/chips/shit that is all carbs
>get a burger and some wings
>don't give a shit because 1 day of eating kinda shitty won't kill you

Seriously not hard to control your diet and body while eating out if you just account for it and don't do it every single day

>every time we eat out
>implying
what is with this burger obsession of eating out? do you have any idea how much better quality food I can get for the same price?

>not making your success look effortless

Never gonna make it

Depends where you go, eating out is what girls like because there is no cleanup and you can relax. It also shows you have money and women can brag about where their man took them. That's most of what it amounts to.

what is with this europeans obsession of going to pubs? do you have any idea how much more and better beer I can get for the same price?

eh mate I have to say every single person I know prefers drinking outside or at someone's apartment/party over bars for this exact reason

*grabs her by the throat
Back the fuck offf!?!?

>really? asking the server for a glass of milk?
this one actually happened

I guess it's just another reason to be glad I never associate with women

why is her head so fucking big

Its crazy to think that this creature shits, probably diarreah shits after her morning coffe too, can you imagine shit hanging out of her pretty face_ why are owmen so digsuting0

I was hoping to see the .gif of that girl at in n out who was wearing a tube top and her friend pulls it down exposing her perky Californian titties

please deliver fit, you know what I'm talking about

>"so i bought all this pizza home and you're not going to have any?"

I'm sorry dobby but I'm on a cut right now

BECAUSE I LEFT HUMANITY BEHIND YOU STUPID BITCH

>*look at her with a blank stare*
>*return to menu*

This is simultaneously disgusting and hot.

But my abnormality and above average qualities are the very reason you love me.

Low test

No

Better than the beer made by friar Hansen, the german trappist monk with a blind eye?
I don't think so.

not gonna make it

Shouldn't be a literal autist who thinks one (1) meal will throw off your entire progress as well

Yeah, keep believing it's your choice

You guys do realize calorie counting is fucking stupid, considering that energy expenditure varies throughout the day and considering that the amount of "calories" that are stored into fat is dependent on the type of food you eat?

Like I can't believe you assholes are this autistic. Just eat food that makes you not compulsively crave.

CONT.

Not to mention that the body adjusts its metabolism in conjunction with food consumption.

At first it'll seem like you're losing a lot of weight fast but then metabolism adjusts to the amount eaten.

It's far more important to eat shit that makes you actually full. The golden rule is that it's easier to overeat on high-carb diets just as it's easier to under eat on high-protein diets.

>one calories
>two macros matter more
>two amount of calories you burn is fairly average on days you do and do not workout

if your way is so perfect post a current body pic you cocky ass...

cont your roast then

if your happy with your current BF cont on same calories
if your a lard ass lower calories continuously as you diet more.

you originally burn weight fast because 1 your losing water and 2 differentials.
if you are currently 220 lbs and are eating 250 calories below maintenance and drop to 200 lbs but continue the same calories you will not be 250 calories below maintenance anymore

>because if I was a normal person you wouldn't be with me right now

hol bitch I gotta toilet

>Look, if i don't try my best at what i'm doing, i'll feel inadequate, and frustrated. I won't be able to give my best to you either, and i want to treat you right, because i love you. I want to be there for you, but this is a two way thing.
Go home and fuck, then contemplate breaking up with her because she's a gains goblin.

Nobody can tell me I need to count calories if all I eat is omelette for breakfast, chicken tits for lunch, fish for supper and a proton shake.

Calorie counting is for people who just got into dieting to understand how much is too much.

>using legendarys
>not going to make it

Why the fuck does she notice?

This is classic user
Talks. You never talk user. He talks about fit shit. It backfires.
Depressing

People lose more weight on a low-carb diet with NO calorie restriction than on a reduced calorie no-fat diet.

It's almost as if your body processes different substances differently, even when comparing them on an isocaloric scale.

low-fat diet*

Example:

There is less energy surplus from digesting 100 calories of protein than digesting 100 calories of carbs.

I basically assume 1k cal or 1.5k if fast food anytime I eat out. Then you either don't eat anything caloric for the rest of the day, or you can eat normally and slowly drop the pound or two you got from eating out over the course of a week.

"In biochemistry, a calorie is a calorie. In nutrition, not" - William Lagakos

High-protein diet = leaner without a negative energy balance.

TOOT TOOT NOT GONNA MAKE IT

Total energy expenditure is increased in high-protein diets as compared to high-carb diets. Which makes sense.

Takes more to digest protein and, in turn, protein activates the satiety signal with less calories than high-carb diets which reduce levels of leptin (critical in telling the brain that amount consumed is enough).

Example: by changing diet composition from 17% to 23%, subjects lost two pounds of fat and gained a pound of muscle.

Citation: Larsen, Dalskov, et. al 2010

protein diet composition from 17% to 23%*

This of course is over a period of 6 months.

Now fucking tell me how a calorie is equivalent to a calorie when the body acts differently according to macro composition?

Who are you?

>Eating out
>Drop one or two pounds from the food you ate

So it is true: this site really is just full of fat shots that don't lift.

Yes because it tells me how much more protein and how many more calories i'll need to take in later on

He is on to something here

They mean calories gained from, right?

"The people who ate the most cholesterol, ate the most saturated fat, ate the most calories, weighed the least and were the most physically active"

(Castelli 1992)

Study began in 1950s and is still running.

Yes. So 17% of calories from protein to 23% of total calories from protein.

The "Spanish Paradox"

Increasing consumption of red meat and fish while decreasing consumption of wheat, whole grains, and carbohydrate -rich foods resulted in reduced mortality from heart disease and stroke.

I think we forgot to take into consideration that some food take more effort to digest. E.g it harder and requires more energy to digest meat then cooked soft potato or flour.
Even when preparing identical food like raw vrs cooked and blended apples. Cooking and prossesing the apple before your eat increase the ease of digestion and cost of unlocking the calories. I think its almost 30% more for said apple

Lol at all the cellulite and that flabby mess. And to think this is what all those muh high test grill threads are about. Lol get fucked. This picture clearly shows that there is a difference between a squat grill's bubble butt and a fat chicks lard ass.

Get cucked betas

"Be a normal human being" she says...

I hope she has a nice feminine penis.

>gaining a pound or two from eating out one time
u wot?

good team

As usual the only sensible reply in the entire thread is ignored

Stop being such a little queerfuck and get a haircut you homo!!

>trap monks
Thats my fetish

Are carbs truly that evil?

Pic related my macros for Wednesday. Is this bad that carbs are an equal proportion?

Shes looks like one those those girls that gets 90% of her calories from Starbucks then eats salad all day anyway.

sounds like IIFYM to me

The problem is that most western carbs are shit. Syrups and grains = shit.

Fruit = okay.

>But my whole-wheat bread...

is fucking shit which promotes insulin resistance.

Fugg

Are rice and beans shit carbs?

why the fuck would you diet to the exact calorie. fuck me

is this photoshopped?

This guy gets it

Rice = shit carb unless you're SEA because they process it differently than most other groups.

Beans = awesome. If you're vegan/vegetarian, it should be a daily staple. Along with mixed nuts.

What if i buy completely whole black rice which hasn't had the husk removed?

Thank god i love beans, i try to avoid carbs, end up having them mostly by coincidence. Like I onky had beans for the slight protein increase it made to the meal.

t. brainlet

1 slice of bread, small cup of rice = tolerable levels of a shit carb

Waffles with syrup = ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

>low carb
>no fat
>keto
>gluten free
>vegan
>paleo
>this week's women's magazine diet award

HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING EAT PROPERLY NIGGER?

Converting protein to stored energy burns about 20% of the calories but you're not converting the food you eat on a cut into stored energy so it doesn't fucking matter. Get 0.9-1g per lb bodyfat protein to make room for small miscalculations, eat 50 grams of fat and the rest carbs, however many calories you have left.

post body or kys

>HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING EAT PROPERLY NIGGER?

What is proper in a society which feeds everyone shit food and shit advice?

>fruit
>okay

100% simple carbs

>whole grain bread
>promotes insulin resistance

Contains fibre, and almost 100% complex carbs.

Shut the fuck up. You can get diabetes from fruit just as easily as if you ate sugary garbage instead. It's happened countless times.

Eat your fucking rice, legumes and potatoes and don't listen to these retards. If you want to get big, eat buckets of that shit. If it say complex carb on the packet, you eat, if it says sugar, you don't eat. It's that simple

There's a tribe called the Kitavans. Their diet is 70% carbs BUT the carbs are low in (raw) sugars and grains. They stay lean because of two factors: No (raw) sugars and grains and far less imbalance in omega-6 to omega-3 ratios in their diets.

They maintain a very high insulin sensitivity and remain lean despite 70% carb diet.

Sarah Snyder probably starves herself

>paleo

Pisses me off so much. Your diet would be mostly meat and some fucking berries and nuts.

Figure out your macros, hit your protein and fat goals, fill the rest of the calories with complex carbs. This is all you need to make gains.

To keep yourself healthy, don't touch trans fat, eat a good amount of vegetables in order to get your micronutrient requirements, supplement if you have to, snack on fruit, or don't snack at all and get some quality omega 3 fats somehow so that your joints don't hurt, the amount you should eat per day is in the sticky, again, supplement if you have to.

As long as you fit your macros and eat clean you will almost always be fulfilling all these requirements. Eating clean means you eat lean meat, complex carbs, zero foods containing trans fat, and a decent amount of fruit and vegetables. If you overdo fruit you'll have low energy because you'll be consuming simple carbs as most of your carbs. If you overdo vegetables you'll shit 3 times a day because too much fibre but that's not really a problem unless you really fucking overdo it.

And in high-protein diets, you don't need as much before leptin signals satiety.

How could this piss you off so much?

CONT.

Hell meat, nuts, and berries. that's a fantastic diet. What is pissing you off so much?

That's exactly what I'm fucking advocating for nigger. Eat your damn rice, beans, lentils and potatoes. You will have a solid slow burning energy source and you will not experience insulin spikes.

I don't know where this fucking white rice is bad for you meme started but to this very day my babushka makes her own damn rice and I'm telling you for a fact she doesn't have the resources to create anything "processed". I'm pretty sure they just grind the brown casing off it.

>don't know where this fucking white rice is bad for you meme started

Did you read the part where the Kitavans eat virtually no grain?

What do you think rice is?

Because thats not what they fucking eat on a paleo diet. They eat shitloads of vegetables that weren't even available to us during the paleolithic.

she is Veeky Forums
instagram.com/p/BR6kB8HF9xf/?taken-by=kirkmyersfitness

Stop being autistic. Paleo is less a reproduction of a single culinary culture than the wisdom that sugars and grains are shit for you, in general.

CONT.
Tubers, Fresh Fruit, Coconut and Fish.

Notice the lack of grains in that list. SEAs may have different metabolic and digestive adaptations to rice consumption.

I'm sorry, I misread your post because I didn't think you were retarded enough to tell me rice is a fast burning energy source. Read the label, it's common knowledge that rice is made up of complex carbs.

If you want to debate glycemic index numbers I'm out, I don't subscribe to autistic min-maxing. Even if you find some criteria that makes rice marginally worse than potatoes and legumes, it makes no practical difference to anybody and you're just doing it to make yourself feel smarter.

The fact that you genuinely believe berries cause less of an insulin spike than rice given equal calories makes me believe you were dropped at birth. Paleo and all your shit meme diets are cancer because someone not doing paleo can eat exactly the same food you eat and more. Your shitty arbitrary fad diet rules do not include every beneficial food source on the planet.

>have fwb
>she used to be like OP, skinnyfat is too
>Convinced her to start counting calories and lifting
>Can now squat 1.25 pl8 a bit past parallel, diddly almost 1.75 pl8, bench is still .5 pl8 though
>she is probably more autistic with counting calories than me
>seems like she actually cares now, is visibly frustrated when she fails a set, see her on /r/fitness sometimes on her phone
Should I just GF her. I've been friends with her for a year now and fwb for a couple of months, it'd be weird just suddenly changing up the dynamic.