Any of you fags think you can beat up my 11 year old brother?

Any of you fags think you can beat up my 11 year old brother?

This is my younger bro in the pic, he's 4'8 and 70lbs. Taken BJJ for 7 years and is a purple belt, he regularly taps out fully grown 200lbs adults as long as they're white belts. He also can beat me, an 18 year old blue belt.

He can bench 100lbs, squat 125lbs so physically overpowering him may be more difficult than you'd think. He also can squash a watermelon between his thighs.

How many of you /fit fags think you can beat him in a grappling match? How many of you think you can beat him in a regular fight with no rules?

My prediction is he could beat 95% of you in a grappling match and 60% of you in a real fight. And is stronger than 20% of you. Agreed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EMSuHG3gHeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is me tapping out to him. Be honest fags.

No.

I'm not even big. But I know if I punch him once in the head, he's going down. Guaranteed.

And then mma rules, so I'm allowed to ground and pound
>his tight sweet ass

Just because your brother can beat you up, does not mean he'd stand a chance against someone who is not concerned with his long term welfare.
>I hear concussion does wonders for young minds

How much mma experience do you have? If you're untrained, you have no chance. You won't get the chance to ground and pound him.

He can beat me in both grappling and a real fight, I'm 6'1 and 150lbs.

Guessing you are probably a manlet. I don't care how skilled your bro is he would be easily out ranged by any man of respectable stature

I would rag doll that kid so bad. Zero BJJ skills, still 100% sure of it.

Oh weren't you the guy that said your 11 year old brother kicked your ass in front of your girlfriend and made you feel really emasculated?

I'm 6'1, 150lbs I've never beat him and a lot of other adults have never beat him either at our gym.

Just to add, my brother can throw a punch. He got angry one time and started pounding on me, he beat the shit out of me. Black eye and everything.

He's a purple belt bitch, they don't hand out purple belts for having "no skills". What belt are you? He'd be rag dolling you.

next time, tie him before you suck his dick.

You don't need mma experience to knock down and then pummel an eleven year old who is smaller than you.

You just need a modicum of coordination, and know how to throw a punch.

Jeez you're just a pussy. Lmao when your brother cucks you make sure you come here and make a thread about it.
>guise 11 year old bro fucked my gf
>wut do?

Fucking perv, it's called a triangle choke.

You kind of do when the 11 year old has 7 years experience in BJJ and 3 years in MMA and is a purple belt.

You could get lucky and maybe land a punch, but the most likely thing to happen is he's going to dodge your punches and make it a ground game, you can't win a ground game against him. He's been beating adults for his entire life.

How long are you going to continue posting this shit?

So my friends kid started BJJ last year...progressed very quickly and became one of the best in the class at age 12. Last month his mom asked to grapple with him to see how good he's gotten...she's not trained, just some strong 4'11 midget lady....she tossed him around like a pillow....her other son about the same size as your brother...completely wrecks the other kids at his must Thai school...i get on my knees sometimes and spar him as a joke...I have to do my very best not to hurt him...fuck you and your weak ass brother.

How am I a pussy? No shame in losing to a purple belt in BJJ. Post your stats.

>How many of you /fit fags think you can beat him in a grappling match?
>he's 4'8 and 70lbs.
I've probably curled weights for hypertrophy sets that could put up more of a challenge.
A dog of the same weight and size would be a much harder challenge though.
>inb4 ez curl bars don't have purple belt in BJJ.

>I'm 6'1, 150lbs I've never beat him
OP I'm 6'2 and 230 lbs and I can beat your ass just as well.

>So my friends kid started BJJ last year... progressed very quickly and become one of the best in the class at age 12.
It's cute that you think a white belt with 1 year experience is comparable to a purple belt who is 7 times more experienced.

Looks like he's autistic

Yes 100% positive he would get his ass kicked.

You're talking a lot of shit though. Bring him in the ghetto and have him start calling random people niggers. Take him to a bar and have him start punching people in the stomach. See what happens. Fucking dare you pussy.

You've obviously never done BJJ. Any purple belt will beat the shit out of anyone of any size if they are untrained. I can beat the shit out of you in BJJ as a blue belt.

Maybe in a real fight you would win (as long as you keep it a standing up game and have some luck and experience), but when it's strictly grappling you have no chance.

A group fight versus 1 guy is always going to end in the group winning.

Judging an 11 year old's looks, fag. Post a pic of yourself, I bet you're ugly as shit.

To all you fags saying how he's weak, I've got a test for you.

Get a watermelon, put it between your thighs and try to crack it. If you can't do that, then my brother has stronger legs than you.

Its cute that you think I'm not a lot stronger than a 4'11 woman

This isn't about strength, BJJ is designed for the weaker person to win, strength is just an advantage. Which btw, he probably is stronger than you anyway. He's definitely more skilled than you, he beats 200lbs+ adults regularly.

user, take a step back and reflect on what you are saying.
On the board that is most insecure about being small and weak, you put out that a prepubescent boy who weighs 70 lbs would beat them in a fight.
No one with an intact ego would admit such a defeat.

He doesn't ever beat 200 pound adults regularly. Post just one vid of this kid doing that.

I have an intact ego, I can still admit it. I get what you're saying though, probably no-one else will admit it.

I don't have videos, this is in training. You can only record tournaments and they're not going to allow a kid to roll with adults in a tournament.

In BJJ practice, he can easily beat 200lbs adults as long as they're white belts. All he has to do is get them in a heel hook or some other move which does not require strength and they're tapping.

Dude. I would fucking murder that little bitch ass faggot. I could literally pick his tiny ass up and throw him against the wall, instantly cracking his skull.

If you try to pick him up, he'll give you a flying armbar and leave you crying.

This whole thread is just a faggot looking for attention. Bjj is a huge part skill but strength and SIZE has a lot to do with it also. When I first started jiu jitsu I would beat every single women there just on strength and size alone. If op had any experience he would know this. Instead he is sending autistic faggot getting us all to reply to his retarded thread.

Fraud school or bullshit story. You can't get a purple belt, let alone a blue under the age of 16 according to official ibjjf rules.

Hahahaha, heal hook requires a lot of strength against a strong person.

Flying armbar attempt, gets smashed through the floor boards....post vid of him at a tourney then.

not really i knocked out a guy who was 6'6 275 with a heal hook and im 5'1 135

We know.
He's emasculating himself to sell the story so it's kind of funny.
You can kill a kid of that size if you kick him too hard.

Size is irrelevant when it's a white belt versus a purple belt. You were beating female white belts, I can guarantee you wouldn't be beating any female blue belts.

God. Youre really fucking annoying, you'd think you'd be more quiet with your lil bros cock in your mouth. But no, in the ring i might lose. I've had muay thai, tae kwon do, and judo experience and I'm currently in the Navy, but in the case where your brother fucks with me in the ring, I might lose. But in a real case scenario, id probably either shoot or stab him if need be. No lie.

You see guys, this is an example of a guy who is not an insecure faggot.

His cock is not in my mouth though, it's a triangle choke. Doesn't even look like it.

You do these threads on like 3 different boards, fuck off already you fetishist weirdo

I'm on to you nigga

7 years kickboxing
3 years judo
If he was 16 then it would be a different story.
The difference between a pre and post prepubescent males is too great, i don't doubt he could tap me from his guard wit a triangle or arm bar or if he takes my back quick, other wise i would kill him.
>No disrespect.

>bench 100lbs, squat 125lbs
>physically overpowering may be difficult

kys pls, but post your bloodwork before so we can all laugh at your T

no way a snot nosed child who weighs less than my shits after fasting for a week is making me tap or beating me in a fight.

Np you could probably beat him since you also have 7 years in a discipline. Just not in BJJ or MMA, in a real fight though it probably would be you.

I dont have any BJJ experience and I say he couldn't sink in an RNC even if he took my back. I could just peel his arms off me.

I didn't say that people wouldn't be able to physically overpower him, I just said that people would find it harder than they expected. Those are impressive stats for his size, remember he's only 70lbs.

You'd probably underestimate him like everyone does and end up tapping. And if you have no martial arts experience, you have a 0% chance of beating him, maybe a 20% of tying with him if you're large.

Get some BJJ experience and be humbled then, take 1 lesson and you'll be getting tapped out by women my brother's size. BJJ is one of the most effective martial arts.

I have rolled with people, and most moves require at less some strength to pull off. No way a 70 pound tween can finish a grown man who is really trying

Bitch, you can judge a 2 year old and see if they are autistic or not. Do you even know what autistic means? Stop projecting you nigger.

You've rolled with other white belts, try rolling against a purple belt. You have no experience, he'd be tapping you about twice a minute. My brother has strength.

Would your parents approve of you posting shirtless pictures of your underaged brother on the internet, one of which has your head in his crotch?

Purple belt from kiddie school don't mean shit. They give you belts as long as you keep paying. Your brother and you are going to get rekt so BTFO

Or better leverage since he's so short atm

Your parents are great for making him learn BJJ so early on. This kid's gonna slay. Respek

Bitch, it's a BJJ move. You fags have to sexualise everything, I haven't wore a shirt around the house in years.

Thanks, man I appreciate it.

What's leverage got to do with cracking a watermelon? It's just about leg strength.

>Bitch, it's a BJJ move.
Call it what you want, but it's gay as shit

Holy shit, you're one of them fundamentalist Christians, aren't you? It's a common move done by millions of people. Is everyone one of them gay, then?

It's purpose is to choke out your opponent, not to make them suck your dick. Only a warped mind would think that. And might I add, that's it's pretty fucking effective.

>Holy shit, you're one of them fundamentalist Christians, aren't you?
No, faggot. I just think putting your head into your underaged brothers croth and enjoying it to a point where you have to show it off on the internet crosses some line.

>It's purpose is to choke out your opponent, not to make them suck your dick.
>implying you're not choking on his little dick inbetween posts right now

>user posts a gayass shirtless pic of his little brother and starts defending his gayass ""arts"" on Veeky Forums

It's done by millions globally, is everyone one these people gay in your books, I'm genuinely curious.

My head is not even on his dick, nor if it was would either of us notice. If you actually look, my head is hovering. Not to mention, we have fucking clothing on.

Why am I even responding to this? You're being ridiculous. Can I sue my brother for sexual harassment then?

I think OP is a twisted boylover and this boy is a victim of a photo session for pedos, he just made up a story to chub us up and used one photo from his collection to make it look more real.

>this is totally not gay
>we have fucking clothing on

Shouldn't you be wearing gis or some other weeb uniforms instead of your fetish attire.

Wow. You're a fucking retard, millions upon millions of people do this. You're the only person who has this dirty of a mind.

This is a triangle, there's nothing sexual about it you retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=EMSuHG3gHeI

We're brothers, practicing at home Jesus.

Wait if your head is hovering its not an effective lock, you're either lying about you ramming your pedo head into your bros dick or he's not that good. Chose one (1).

Manlet here.
Well if he can bench 100 lbs and squat 125 lbs then he's already doing more than me kek.
I have no BJJ experience, I'll lose.
Thanks for ruining my confidence OP.

Holy shit this is coping with the fact my 11 year old brother can beat the living shit out of me the post.

Tell me how useful BJJ is when I hold him at arms length and kick him full force in the face

I'm just using from what I can see in the photo, I have no memory of it. Looks like my ear could be touching but who gives a shit? And no, you don't need your dick to be rubbing the other guy's face for it to be an effective lock, that's stupid.

You can't bench 100lbs? Get bulking dude.

1) You won't be able to hold him at arm's length.

2) Take a BJJ class please, you'll see how useful it is. People like you are the type who gets drunk and start shouting about how they can beat up Bruce Lee. Fucking pathetic.

>People like you are the type who gets drunk and start shouting about how they can beat up Bruce Lee. Fucking pathetic.

Nope not even close. Your brother is 11 years old. I weigh probably twice - 3 times as much as him. No matter how strong he is, if I connect one punch to his undeveloped head he's in hospital

Great, I would hope that you would be stronger than him. But this isn't about strength. BJJ is not about strength. You won't have your arms free for the entire time, 7 years experience trumps 0 years experience every time. He beats people your size regularly.

Your bro is ripped, props.

Thanks, he can beat me in arm wrestling. That's why I'm telling these fags to not underestimate his strength.

Why would I beat the shit out of your little brother within the rules you set up, user?
I don't care what's allowed in your Blow Job Journey, a swift kick to his little head at a convenient height would put him down.

3 years in MMA, he's gotten really good at dodging kicks and punches from people who train. To an untrained fatass fag like you, he'd see your kick a mile away.

What I'm saying is, a proper lock utilizes strength and proper body placement to keep your opponent LOCKED AND SUBDUED, if you're hovering he has slack, meaning you aren't locked, and its not a good lock. I'm not saying you have to gargle his balls, but if he can't execute a proper lock then what good is he.

What are your accomplishments, user?

Is he better than you at everything?

Not a proper lock? The triangle is probably his best lock, I've legit cried from it before when I didn't tap out fast enough. The kid is talented.

3 years BJJ.

Not even close, just BJJ and strength related shit. I'm the smart one.

I bet he fucks his girlfriend better too.
Can't prep the bull better than kek

>3 years BJJ.
And yet your little underaged brother beats you? You're a failure.

> I'm the smart one.

Or the less retarded?

He's 11, I doubt he can fuck asshole.

He has 7 years experience, of course he can beat me. He's stronger too, I'm not ashamed.

Ranked 1700 in chess bitch.

>I'm not ashamed.

C O P E
O
P
E

This thread is great thanks OP

>He's 11, I doubt he can fuck asshole.
I'm convinced you had him try.

>I'm not ashamed.
Why not? You're embarrassing using your little brother that's superior to you in every way to gloat online.

I'd like to know this too, being good at chess doesn't make you smart.
How many girls have you fucked compared to him OP?

I'd say i have a good chance. If i do a street fight, where anything goes, he'd be dead. Where i live, that's pretty fucking regular.

But i assume you mean a pussy fight with no weapons? In which case, i'd say i have a fair chance. He may be able to bench shit, but honestly he's probably gonna go down like a brick if i hit him full force on the face.

But even then, it's a stupid hypothetical because it'll never come to pass, and we don't know what the conditions are. You're just salty he kicked your ass and want to justify it by arguing online about getting your ass kicked.

To be clear, I mean a street fight where weapons are usually involved.

Considering I'm over 3 times his weight i think i'd be able to smack that little cunt about quite easily.

I doubt he'd be able to lift me in Judo.

He's not superior to me in every way, I've got my talents and he's got his.

You have to be reasonably intelligent.

I have no idea how many girls he's fucked desu with you, probably 0. I'm also at 0, I'm not rushing shit.

Well, anyone can win with a weapon, that's not fair. I seriously doubt you can beat him without weapons, he's a tough kid with 7 years of training 4 times a week. I'm not salty at all, I'm proud.

>He's not superior to me in every way, I've got my talents and he's got his
I'm sure you're better at sucking your brothers dick than he is.

He shouldnt have a purple belt even if he's been doing it for that long.

I do bjj and im certain i could stop him doing anything

Fair fight? Any one who has been on the street will tell you that there's no such thing as "fair" in a fight. It's about survival, not winning you cretin.

Proud my ass, considering you only respond with "nuh-uh, he beat me, therefore you guys would get beat too!" is your general response. You're fucking deluded and salty.

Without weapons, he's be a challenge, sure. But i don't hold blows and that cunt has been in safety fights. I've been in real fights. Been gang-bashed, the whole lot. He's 11. He'd drop like a fucking fly against anyone, especially people like me who are goddamn near triple his weight. You just can't accept that because you're fucking retarded.

how the fuck did he land that choke on you? u must be a big fucking bitch in fights or you wanted to sniff his cock homo boy.

He's better at most things, but who gives a shit? Life isn't a competition.

On average, it takes 2 years to get promoted per belt. This is reasonable considering he was 5 when he started.

Fair enough, my brother has been in some real fights (1 against me) and MMA is designed to simulate real fights.

I don't know why everyone thinks I'm salty, I'm a man why would I be salty over something an 11 year old does?

1) 7 years experience, he'd land it easily on you too. Probably snap your neck.
2) He's strong.

I'm aware, he should be under childrens gradings not adult

Because you lost to a child who hasn't hit puberty, and you're defending him as though he's a fucking saint. You started this whole thread and can't take a hint of a different answer without feeling defensive. That suggest, to me, you're either salty, deluded, or fucking both.

Also, a "real fight" isn't against family. Unless you actually went to kill him, where you've grabbed his head with full force and drove your knee into his teeth. Which to me, considering all you've said, is not the case.

And as for an MMA 'simulated fight', no matter how real it is, they stop when something goes wrong. That's not real enough. If I snapped your brothers arms and legs, i wouldn't stop because he's hurt. It's a fight. I'd finish the job or risk him coming back to shoot up my fucking house.

Don't be that guy who thinks he's a god, it makes you look like a closet incestual homosexual

>He's better at most things, but who gives a shit? Life isn't a competition
Nice coping, faggot. I hope he lets you off with just half an hour of dick sucking today when he reads your praises of him here.

Reported for trying to prostitute your underage brother on a gay forum.

Aight brother. Lemme ask you a real question, what do you hope to gain from this, I'm a bitchweight pussy and I squat and bench more, so that's not an argument, and even if your brother could best my ass, what of it? Why does it matter, if you wanted to jerk your brother off so hard then just go do it you prancing homoqueer.

He just punched me a few times, got a black eye. It wasn't life or death, fair enough. I still think a few life or death fights for you isn't enough to beat a guy with 7 years experience of simulated fights.

What am I supposed to be coping with? Bitch, I'm perfectly happy.

Uh huh, faggot.

I don't know, you tell me Frued. I'm not trying to jerk him off, I just wanted to start up a conversation and see what people think.