Manlet thread

How do you feel about your height, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfwR5QnIKGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm 5'7". It doesnt bother me. I've gotten laid more than 95% of the board.

Would I wish myself taller?

Sure as long as I dont become some weird lanky dude.

Would i do some femur lengthening surgery because I'm only 5'7"?

Nope.

Just be comfortable with who you are. And if you are small, square up bud. You cant be a small guy and a little bitch.

6'1

Not really tall enough for someone to mention it, so it's just kind of there I guess. Glad I'm not a manlet though, as close as I am to the cut off

5'10 here
It doesn't bother me really, but then again i live in southern Italy and you rarely see tall people around, i'd be more insecure if i were this tall in the Netherlands probably

6'8" here, laddies.
It feels pretty nice and I am quite satisfied.

this is the third time i've seen your trip in a height thread boasting your height
are you seriously so fucking insecure?

No, laddie.
I am just reporting in the daily thread.

I'm 6'2. I would rather be 5'11 because I believe that's better proportionately, it's hard to stay upright during squats. Ass to grass isn't possible at my height, I can break parallel but not to the very bottom of my range of motion because I get buttwink so I have to stop short.

Really? I'm half an inch taller than you and I get told how tall I am from so many people. I don't even feel that tall but it's mentioned quite a bit.

this tbqh. But in Texas.

I'm 5'9 but some people will still call me 'tall' because I wasn't cursed with short mexican genes.

1.8m which is tall for a grill but I do like it despite having lesser options when it comes to guys.

Actually, I am 6'1.5". I am just used to saying 6'1. I guess it depends on where you live I guess. When you're around others who average around 5 10, 5 11 2 inches up on them can be kinda unremarkable I guess.

5'8. No biggie (kek). I don't mind it and haven't felt like it's affected my dating or social lifestyles in any way.

Plus it's easier to make gains, so that feels nice.

5'10'', wish i was 2-4'' taller. 6-8'' would also be nice, but pushing it due to proportions. i have a pretty good bone structure, so if i had the option of going to 6'6'' and keeping my frame i'd probably take it.
i occasionally get called short, and in uni i'd usually see about 10 guys a day at or above 2m so that didn't help. my dick's big tho, so i can use that to compensate for being the duke of manlets and some girls have lowered their standards for me so i can't be fucking up too hard.

>How do you feel
> feel

FAG detected

5'6" isn't short, r-right Veeky Forums?

she looks like some slender man, but female

As and already said it depends on the country, 5'6" is pretty tall if you live in Bolivia or Vietnam

6'4

I never think about height from a day to day but my wife frequently thanks me for not being short.

Honestly it's pretty frustrating when i need to buy pants.

I also always have a nagging feeling that i have to work hard to do the same weight in the gym because im pushing it further than manlet gymbros

gogol says she's just 1.78m but she's quite skinny and on heels. does not look that good if you ask me.

No.

Also, tall and thin girls are best girls IMO.

6'4"

it sucks when flying or trying to buy cars

other than that its nice

Yeah. That's nice.
But let us not derail the thread lest we get banned.

I'm 6'3" and taller than 99.9% of people on the street but I wish I was a freak, like closer to 7 ft. Might hop on HGH I'm only 23 there's still hope I can grow.

WHEN

I'm 1.77m (5'96") and my gf is 1.78 (5'10")
And I live in a country where the average is something like 6'1", so I feel pretty short and get called a little guy and a midget by friends, but it's alright.

Anything that's out of my control, like genetics, doesn't bother me. it's really only insecure men who give a crap about it which is half the internet population.

6'3 and i understand what you mean about weights.

Like i'm watching some faggot do perfect form squats with a decent weight, but he's like 5'6. His ass is on the floor almost instantly, and at the point where i'd still be struggling to stand straight he's already locked his knees.

Gtfo here with your genuine advice you fucking retard

>be 5'8" Dutch/Mexican in the Netherlands.
>tfw always had very attractive girlfriends
>(recently had to break up with fiancee of three years and I still fantasize about not waking up every single morning :D)

I guess it helps when you manage to get a girlfriend in high school. It cements your confidence - at least that's what it felt like for me. So in that regard I never had to be insecure about anything and I learned to love myself quite early on. Being half-mexican also helps for me, I believe. I'm white-ish but still have dark features girls seem to love and in a sense, I have an 'excuse' for not being tall.

Feels good, man.

i'm 5'4 and engaged to a 6' cutie. can our kids be tall because of her?

>6'1''
>50% or girls I encounter is equal or greater height
shit sucks. also the is this turbo Chad in my gym, when I pass by him, my head is in range of his nipples, can't fucking believe how can someone be so big, amazing genes

170cm, I don't feel anything.

6'1
it kind of nice and kind of sucks. its nice cus youre not manlet. Its not nice because you so close yet so far from being tall

>my wife frequently thanks me for not being short
DELETE DIS

I fucking hate it. I thought i was 6'0 turns out I'm just 5'11 please kill me now

I was fat fuck for several years, and my excess weight was my biggest insecurity. I lost 100lbs during last 6 months, started caring about my appearance in general, and now I fucking feel insecure about being only 6'2. Yes, I'm taller than majority of men where I live, but idea that I could be 6'3 if I didn't lead completely sedentary lifestyle since the age of 16, lies heavy on me. I'm turning 20yo in a couple of months, so, last two weeks of living on a calorie deficit and I'll begin my journey with more exercise, hiit, stretching, hanging, and eating more calcium rich foods. I still have time before 25, hope four years will be enough.

I am 5'6 and I hate it, I am taller than the majority of young girls but that majority is not a big one

Not if you're a girl

>bitch is only 5'9
He looks like Tyrione

>5,6
not mutch I can do about it, care little. My weight bothers me more

Yeah.
Manlets will never ever ever learn. Like ever.

I'm 5'10 with 6'1 gf in a country where the average height is like 6'4. You have it easy, try being me

I need to move to texas. I fucking tower over mexicans at 6'2

Well, I'm 5'2' and my girlfriend is 6'2'. I have a girlfriend. I think I'm fine.

I'm 5'11", it's fine

>turbomanlet with amazon goddess
C-Cute.

What about a 4'4" midget girl and her feminine looking 6'8" giant bf?
Would that be cute for you?

But then you would have to live in Texas.

You don't have less options...?

>tfw 5'6

Richard, get off Veeky Forums

Can you just stop posting permanently?

I'm 5'8 but I plan on moving back to Chile where I'm about average. Doesn't matter to much, I like petite girls.

5'10" and people call me tall all the time. My brother is a sophomore and is already 6'3"

Yeah you're the victim here cause you have to struggle a bit more to lift the same weights

>mfw 6'3 korean in Chile
>koreaboos want my dick 24/7

im like 1,80 or something not sure right now and im okay

I've only been here for a year.
What was the manlet cutoff when the meme started?

Be honest, is Taylor autistic?

I'm average height so I don't have any experience being either, but I'd rather be a stocky Manlet than a lanklet who finds it hard to put on mass. 6'8" is way over the boundary for attractively tall. You've moved into being "way-too-tall" and I'd bet it has severely limited the women who will date you. Glad to hear you're satisfied, I wouldn't wanna be you though.

not a manlet and not a lanklet

height was never important to me and I never even thought about it until I came to Veeky Forums and saw how many manlets are insecure about their height and how many lanklets are insecure about their gains

5'9" , wouldn't mind another inch or two, but not too torn up about it. Similar to my penis.

How did your parents meet? You don't see that combination very much.

5'7".

Do I wish I was taller? Absolutely, but I've accepted my height and am just thankful that I'm white, dark-haired, blue-eyed, 7 inch dick, and have a face that women of all ages regularly say is cute.

Been rejected twice with my height cited as the reason but otherwise it hasn't been much of an issue.

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

I wish I was like six-foot-nine
So I can get with Leoshi
'Cause she don't know me but yo she's really fine
You know I see her all the time everywhere I go
And even in my dreams I can scheme a way to make her mine
'Cause I know she's livin phat
Her boyfriend's tall and he plays ball
So how am I gonna compete with that?

I'm 6'5" and it makes me feel happy when I see these posts on Facebook.

my dad grew up in USA and married the daughter of the guy who mowed his lawn

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

>I've gotten laid more than 95% of the board.

low quietly bait to go along with the low quality women you disappoint

heh 5'11.25 here guess I lucked out

>6'1'', broad shouldered, strong jawline, good inserts, naturally quite muscular before i started working out
>ginger, receeding hairline, acne prone, pale af and chubby as a kid so struggle heavily with cutting tho
it's a mixed kind of feel

>tfw 6'2'' while in japan
>tfw have some mass on me but DYEL by Veeky Forums standards
>tfw all the normies here think im yuge.

>ginger, receeding hairline
embrace your genetics attempt to save you and shave your head clean

Im 5'6. I am taller than most of the girls where I live. I never felt this was an issue until some recent tinder dates who where expecting someone taller. That made me felt self conscious about my height.

I know I cant do much about it so i make up for it by being Veeky Forums.

6'4" Having a little trouble putting on the mass but i know that i'll have to actually stick to some sort of diet/ regiment if i want to see results and i'm too lazy atm

>5'5"
Wish I were taller, not gonna lie.
I don't have much problem getting women, I get laid REGULARLY and tomorrow I'm definitely gonna get laid again with a decent looking girl.

It does sucks sometimes because your dating pool is limited to girls your height or shorter although I already DID have taller and attractive girls really interested in me. These days many girls are much taller than I am, sometimes I also feel that I have to work a bit harder to earn respect from my peers, which I eventually do anyways thanks to my other qualities and friendly, laid back personality.
When I was younger I used to get some comments on my height that made me react angrily, but as I started to work towards improving myself and destroyed my own ego in the process, I realized that, during our very short time on earth, it is dumb to care about how other's perceive you on such a superficial level, and when people realized that the "friendly" and "innocent" comments/jokes got no reaction out of me anymore, the topic completely disappeared.

All in all, my height has been mostly irrelevant to my life these days, if I were taller, I'd probably be banging attractive women more often and maybe a few things would be different in my life and that's it, but I'm content with how I'm doing, I'm sure that a good amount of guys 6'2 and upwards would give up some inches to match my success in the dating, social and professional spheres of life.

tl;dr Alright, i guess.

>5'8 in Scandinavia

stopped going out at night, dating and anything girl related.

I feel lonely in terms of girls but I fucking can't stand being around taller friends when women are around. Especially not if I like one of them.

I feel fucking worthless desu

No matter how many gains, success or compliments I get I will never feel like an attractive male

Seriously considering surgery

Can someone post the meme pic of like "6'1'' 5'1'' in reality, 6'1'' 5'1'' in the gym 6'1'' 5'11'' on fit, 6'1'' 5'1'' in womens minds

You have some problems in your head, user

I'm 182 cm in a latin american country.
I never feel like I'm the tallest guy in a room but just enough to be considered "tall".
If I was 185-186 like my dad it would be perfect IMO.

same but only if i wasn't a lanky faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=LfwR5QnIKGU

why does this get me hard af

>some weird lanky dude

A friend of mine had been under 5'6" his whole life
until he randomly shot up to 6'2" at the end of high school.

he thought life would be fine and dandy but he cant put on weight of any kind.
he's been working out for over 2 years straight and still looks like a slim jim

how?

HOW, PLEASE HELP.

>5'5"
>I get laid REGULARLY
HOW DO OTHER MANLETS DO IT AAAAAAAAA

6'2 king of the manlets. My dad was 6'4 but I was a preme baby so that stunted my growth

I find these pictures are almost exclusively posted by chicks I wouldn't want to fug anyway

t. king of manlets

Why don't you just text back when you're available? I never interrupt what I'm doing with other people. I'd check my phone during a bathroom break. If I'm really focused while I'm doing work, I'll wait until a transition. If I'm dicking around on the Internet, I'll reply within the minute.

What are you texting that's so important that it can't wait 5 hours?

Most likely, not.

Im Dutch/peruvian
I'm 5'10 tall

I am 6'0 . My ideal height would be 6'5. I can get to 6'2 in boots and shoe lifts but It wouldn't be legit. Contemplating getting limited lengthening surgery for the height boost.

Limb lengthening, fuckin auto correct.

166cm here
I've come to terms with it. No point fighting if I don't grow some 10cm overnight

lol, she dances exactly like my white friend who can't dance